Total posts 65421
Total topics 4029
Total Announcements: 8
Total Stickies: 38
Total Attachments: 2803
Total members 862
Topics per day: 1
Posts per day: 15
Users per day: 0
Topics per user: 5
Posts per user: 76
Posts per topic: 16
Our newest member Wladeklecs
Welcome to the FGS board! Have fun!
Don't forget to try our game servers.
If you have a bit money left, make a donation, that we can continue hosting our servers!
Click HERE to donate!
If you don't have an account on our board yet, get one here.
Views: 22178 • Comments: 7 • Write comments
Sorry for the downtime....
The gravity-world.com domain has been massively bombarded with ddos queries. The IP addresses are located exclusively in China.
Currently, ALL address ranges from China blocked by firewall.
If this leads to the website users are disabled, please inform me.
Because the Web server has been completely re-fitted could continue to be present a few limitations.
Since please also feedback.
So long ....
Apocalypse Server Launches - With Remakes Of Classic Maps!
Views: 9583 • Comments: 0 • Write comments
As today is my birthday I thought it would be a good time to launch my Apocalypse server as a final gift to the multiplayer community of Deus Ex. This server is a collection of mostly my newer maps but there's a new twist! I've been very busy these last few weeks making remakes of a few of the favourite and classic DXMP maps, these maps are - DXMS_Dust, DXMS_Iceworld and DXMP_Zan-Goh. These maps have been all been redesigned, compressed slightly and have extra details and new touches here and there, see the screenshots below. DXMP_Dust_Remake
Also included on the new Apocalypse server is my take on DM Morbias from Unreal Tournament '99, screenshots below. I just hope we can have a few games together before the Gamespy masterserver goes down on 31st May. It would be great if we could organise some scrims or perhaps a war or two before the deadline strikes!
I wish everyone all the best,
Views: 10296 • Comments: 0 • Write comments
Join the '[FGS] Mapping Challenge 2013'!
RULES OF PARTICIPATION
1) Maps should be designed primarily for 0 aug, although there is no reason they shouldn't work on Altfire or Augs.
2) Maps must be based on a real world locations - any area that existed, will exist or exists today. Evidence must be provided to prove that your location exists (for instance Wikipedia articles, Google maps links, photos etc.).
1) Turrets, Medkits in cabinets, sniper spots, NPC's can be a plus if appropriately used.
2) Surprise players with things they haven't seen before!
3) How closely does the map reflect the area it is based on? Slight changes can be made for the sake of simplicity, for instance turning a winding road straight, turning a giant skyscraper smaller, etc.
4) The smaller the map size is, the better, although quality is of great importance.
5) Since different maps take on different challenges (this could be related to size, playability, aesthetics etc.) every map will be evaluated slightly differently.
6) Jury may appoint other jury members as long as they are not competing.
1) Award winning entries will be hosted on [FGS]Whiplash's server
2) 1st, 2nd, and 3rd best maps will receive special mention on the official [FGS] portal.
1) Propose a location and give us a few ideas about your plan! Use the 'Deus Ex' section of our forums to post your submission proposal!
2) Keep us updated on the process of your work!
3) Feel free to ask us for feedback as you work on your map!
Views: 11513 • Comments: 0 • Write comments
Multiplayer Human Revolution opens for business on December 21st, just in case the world does end, you'll be high on zyme and be ready with your hacking augmentation to see the world of Hengsha through the Unreal engine. The project also is demonstrating over ten years of advances in Deus Ex Multiplayer, that now offer full single player functionality in a multiplayer environment.
The full RPG will offer 7 teams, characters that develop relationships and offer up to 3 missions to the player over the course of the multiplayer game. For the preview map, it was decided to create new areas of Hengsha, with a few familiar ones included, a multiplayer interpretation of the single player Hengsha. The preview allows players to experience the shopping and law enforcement and to get involved with the story and exploration of Hengsha, while testing the first new augmentations in multiplayer since 2002, based on those in Human Revolution. Many other advances are included, including mini-map, augmentation guide, non lethal weapons in multiplayer and much more.
The server will open to the public for testing and development from December 21st.
We wish you a happy holidays in Hengsha.
The DXMP Human Revolution team.
Cozmo RPG v2 Released to public!
- Also includes an editable version of Cozmo RPG v1!
After a long wait Cozmo RPG v2 is finally released to the community for hosting, this release is updated from the last v2_096 version that was hosted on the ~[FGS]Cozmo RPG Server~ late last year. Also as an added bonus we've also included an editable version of Cozmo RPG v1
, so mappers can have a play around with it and edit it to their liking or perhaps copy across the RPG elements into their own creations!
Credit goes to Cozmo for making the mod, textures, weapons and skins, Chinese Democracy and Shadowrunner for making the v2 map inspired by Cozmo's v1 creation. Also thanks to Flaw and SpecX for their feedback and testing, and DJ and Nobody for help with making snow for the xmas version!
Download Link below!
Views: 11798 • Comments: 0 • Write comments
- Cozmo RPG.zip
- (12.65 MiB) Downloaded 5973 times
Damn replication... I can't get these zombie AI to stay in Attacking state at all time if they are not tearing down a barrier.
Soo.. what's the matter with your gametype?
Jajaja, Nobody jokes will never end!
Greatly-placed pun right there. lol
Hey somebody is alive... Nah, not at all. But I ran into more trouble with it, but resolved it. Almost done with this new gametype.
24 Apr 2017, 08:17
New gametype I mentioned earlier might be done and hosted by tonight.
Well, I got a new gametype on the way and it requires a group effort. More people the better.
I will be back on one day. Busy with new job, girlfriend and life but take my word for it I will never give up on DXMP
We can try, servers are still up
Nobody? Wanna try and get people together for a few matches soon?
DMXP Match on Sharpshooter server someday soon anyone?
idk why the link doesnt work, but tbh i dont even remember what i posted, probably german rap
listening a lot of KIZ, BattleBoiBasti and Alligatoah lately
i want to play with s-child-carrots?
..for some reason that sounds creepy xD
Ich will mit Schildkröten spielen!!1
Just checking in here to see if anyone else likes turtles. If you like turtles, hit me up on chat
Want your link here too?
Just post a request in our DX forum.
No birthdays today
In the next 7 days