Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

SERVER RULE JULY - Postby ShadowRunner » 26 Jun 2008, 21:25

Wunderland is not a noob server.

If you want a ban, plant here.

The ladder is only one in spawnroom. It is hidden from player leaving and it stops player leaving, you will be banned if he cant leave, Killing incoming players is fine. But remember they might spawn in that area too. So plant carefully.
Rule: You may boobytrap objectives. However prevent player from leaving spawnroom in any way, including death by secret lam and you will be banned.
That includes planting outside the spwnroom, if it prevents the player leaving the spawnroom...

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

- Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 27 Jun 2008, 15:23

What about releasing a new version of the map that fixes the issue by updating the spawn room exit or adding a second exit.

Vaan
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Vaan » 27 Jun 2008, 16:19

if there are two exits does that mean you have to leave both of them clear? or can you plant a lam at one exit as long as the other exit is clear?

DarkAngel
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby DarkAngel » 27 Jun 2008, 20:10

1.lol that dosent make any sense
2.players will plant lams in the too exits but if you play in altfire you shode know -.-
3.that wont stop them for planting bombs on spawn
4.Good exp is shakior it plants lams ect... in telesportars and in sapaw dorrs -.-

:smt062: :rambo: :phear:

Hammer[HK]Time!
Mr Exclusive
Mr Exclusive

- Postby Hammer[HK]Time! » 27 Jun 2008, 20:11

How about getting rid of lams? With the gravity settings currently instated it makes a lam nearly impossible to dodge, raising players' dependency on it.

Also, this is probably just me since I ping high on FGS server, I can't hear the beeping of a planted lam, so if I don't see it I'm dead. Same goes with the auto shotgun, I can't hear the shots only the sound of me getting hit arbitrarily.

The vacuum grenades are a perfect substitute for lams. They pack a respectable payload with more accuracy when set off, in contrast to a lam's sloppy spray of overpowering force. With the vacuum grenade, the player is required to calculate their throw accordingly whereas a lam needs only a toss in a target's general direction.

In conclusion, I propose the lam be taken out, for their are plenty of usable substitutes such as the vacuum grenade, the neutron bomb, and the deadly emp.

- Yanni

~[FGS]Próphèt~
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

- Postby ~[FGS]Próphèt~ » 27 Jun 2008, 20:49

Hammer[HK]Time! wrote:How about getting rid of lams? With the gravity settings currently instated it makes a lam nearly impossible to dodge, raising players' dependency on it.

Also, this is probably just me since I ping high on FGS server, I can't hear the beeping of a planted lam, so if I don't see it I'm dead. Same goes with the auto shotgun, I can't hear the shots only the sound of me getting hit arbitrarily.

The vacuum grenades are a perfect substitute for lams. They pack a respectable payload with more accuracy when set off, in contrast to a lam's sloppy spray of overpowering force. With the vacuum grenade, the player is required to calculate their throw accordingly whereas a lam needs only a toss in a target's general direction.

In conclusion, I propose the lam be taken out, for their are plenty of usable substitutes such as the vacuum grenade, the neutron bomb, and the deadly emp.

- Yanni

A Lam can be dodged...

~
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

- Postby ~ » 27 Jun 2008, 20:49

only grenade i liked was the vortex one :-D

Banned on Alpha for making Elemental urine again...
[FGS] warn cause they are weak and have cry babies LOL ....
Hammer[HK]Time!
Mr Exclusive
Mr Exclusive

- Postby Hammer[HK]Time! » 27 Jun 2008, 21:19

[NK]~Valgothy~ wrote:
Hammer[HK]Time! wrote:How about getting rid of lams? With the gravity settings currently instated it makes a lam nearly impossible to dodge, raising players' dependency on it.

- Yanni

A Lam can be dodged...

Yes it can, but because it is such an impractical weapon for the gravity setting, it's improbable to dodge it successfully.

Return to Deus Ex