not [B] "Andrew" dissing us

Author
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby Elemental » 20 Aug 2009, 09:54

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:I fucked a mongoose.

What can I say? That was quote worthy..

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
~[A]lex~
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby ~[A]lex~ » 20 Aug 2009, 19:43

Kuchcik wrote:Some of you might have heard about Polish Deus Ex Website (http://www.deusex.pl), which after the recent takedown of Planet Deus Ex is actually the oldest DX website around. Anyway, we have our small little community and forum at http://www.deusex.pl/forum which is still quite active.

So I was just reading this interesting post today. I actually don't care about the dissing part, but I do like the facts to be right.

domain: deusex.pl
created: 2004.06.25

Forum:
Forum posts: 18540 posts, 866 topics
545 registered users

domain: PLANETDEUSEX.RU
created: 2003.06.27

Forum:
Forum posts: 45.874 posts
914 registered users

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby ~DJ~ » 21 Aug 2009, 08:06

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
~[A]lex~
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby ~[A]lex~ » 21 Aug 2009, 11:26

Kuchcik's claim that deusex.pl is the oldest DX community/site is incorrect, that is why I corrected him. PlanetDeusEx.ru is older.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby ~DJ~ » 21 Aug 2009, 11:48

Oh, Understood den.

:oops:

That Resident Evil Mod
————

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby IchoTolot » 21 Aug 2009, 12:07

*backtotopic*

lolz ... you know we are [F[A]GS]

You know what [B] stand for? ... [B]ullshit

pi/100*1337=42
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby ~DJ~ » 21 Aug 2009, 12:09

so our alliance thingie is homosexual tag?

suuurrreeee

That Resident Evil Mod
————

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 21 Aug 2009, 12:14

[A]-[FGS]-Alliance.. omg.. that would have been an immortal and crazy thing. :-D

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby Kuchcik » 21 Aug 2009, 13:38

[M][T][V]

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 21 Aug 2009, 18:01

Would never happen, [T] hates everyone, including itself.

Bandee
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby Bandee » 21 Aug 2009, 20:36

Just to clarify some things, Andrew is not a member of our clan. Our memberlist includes Sike, myself, Hybrid, Scarface, OD, HeY, Gab, Batto, Boo, NiggerKiller. And we are not going to recruit any more members. And about the " [FGS] is the best clan around "
issue I can only say that we know how we play. We know how much we play and how we can change details about our gameplays. We know your skills too. Our clan's an augged clan, we play mostly ATDM and BTDM. Of course, anyone can make claims, I could open a topic on our forums about how we are the best augged clan in DXMP, but I'm not going to do it as it would be cocky and pointless. Realizing who is a better player or which is the better clan has nothing to do with forum topics, I am a hundred percent certain that when we play you all know who is the better, which clan is the better. And we know too.

And this was my first and last post about this. I cannot be arsed to argue with you guys about something that we both know.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby synthetic » 21 Aug 2009, 21:10

Lets see, atdm has been deceased for 6-7 years with only two ~3 month revivals, but alright.

One thing to understand is that you dont need MTL to customize gametype to 0+0 augs. 0 augs with heavies.. well okay, thats oldschool.

What gametypes matter? Those that are popular matter, its that simple. ATDM was once popular so it matters. BTDM was and is popular so it matters. AG was popular so it matters. AltFire was and is popular so it matters. Gravity was popular so it matters.ANd thats not the end of the list. You dont have to like all of those, but in the end it comes down to how many gametypes have you mastered? How much do YOU matter? :) If FGS doesnt matter at all in ATDM scene, does the community overall give a metabolic end product? I dont think so, and thats the way it has always been. :-)

How many of these gametypes do you think you can win in? Do the math. I havent seen any FGS member state how we can beat you in atdm. :-)

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 21 Aug 2009, 21:45

I'd beat fgs in solitaire

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby synthetic » 21 Aug 2009, 21:56

(imagines solitaire gametype for dx) :bwahaha:

Bandee
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: [B] clan member dissing us - Postby Bandee » 21 Aug 2009, 22:24

Hidden wrote:Lets see, atdm has been deceased for 6-7 years with only two ~3 month revivals, but alright.

One thing to understand is that you dont need MTL to customize gametype to 0+0 augs. 0 augs with heavies.. well okay, thats oldschool.

What gametypes matter? Those that are popular matter, its that simple. ATDM was once popular so it matters. BTDM was and is popular so it matters. AG was popular so it matters. AltFire was and is popular so it matters. Gravity was popular so it matters.ANd thats not the end of the list. You dont have to like all of those, but in the end it comes down to how many gametypes have you mastered? How much do YOU matter? :) If FGS doesnt matter at all in ATDM scene, does the community overall give a metabolic end product? I dont think so, and thats the way it has always been. :-)

How many of these gametypes do you think you can win in? Do the math. I havent seen any FGS member state how we can beat you in atdm. :-)

We all like different gametypes, that's how it's always been... I like ATDM and I won't stop playing it just because "it has been deceased for 6-7 (lol) years ". I have mastered the gametypes I like, and I love playing them, but, what would be the point of mastering the gametypes I don't like if I play for fun? Because that's what I do. How much do I matter? Erm, I don't quite understand that question, I mean, does IT matter how much I matter in an online DXMP community filled with people I don't even know IRL? I play for fun, not to matter to anyone. Well, everyone is indeed needed to keep the community alive, might it be an ATDM, BTDM, Altifre, AG or Gravity player. For me, if ATDM and BTDM dies, DX dies aswell. My answer to your last question is that I and my clan can win in the gametypes we like. We can't win in the gametypes we don't play of course. And I've seen an [FGS] saying I was bad at ATDM, not that I give a crap, just keeping you informed :)

Return to Deus Ex