Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Re App

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Re App - Postby ShadowRunner » 19 Jul 2010, 06:53

When I dream, I dream that I can code, I'm really good, I pwn Nobody and Face, I invent the mod to prevent all aliasing. Players have to choose a name and stick with it, it ends all cheating, spamming, disconnecting to avoid defeat etc. I am hailed king of dx and eidos award me the rights and source code too of course. In my dream, all girlfriends play dx, the population doubles overnight. 100 servers are needed to cope with the flow of DX3 players and girlfriends.

All noobs reluctantly stop playing RPG and learn how to fight a basic game. All spammers explode like nukedeath and cant respwn until the next map. Auggers and 0-auggers have sex with each other. I release a new SDK which makes mapping possible in an hour or less. Spaz becomes admin.
Deja Vu becomes a 0-aug fanatic. Fear becomes a RPG player and never scores again. Soviet takes up anger management classes and becomes a priest.

Aidan
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Aidan » 19 Jul 2010, 07:45

I think I still have some screencaps somewhere with a serverlist of about 25 odd servers *sigh*

Well, AT LEAST DX:HR will bring more people to DX1 with.. "I WANDAR WAT FIRST GAIM WAS LIEK", only to have them thrown into hour long Funline Maps.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Re App - Postby Mastakilla » 19 Jul 2010, 08:52

[quote="Ach

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Re App - Postby ~DJ~ » 19 Jul 2010, 11:36

ShadowRunner wrote:When I dream, I dream that I can code, I'm really good, I pwn Nobody and Face, I invent the mod to prevent all aliasing. Players have to choose a name and stick with it, it ends all cheating, spamming, disconnecting to avoid defeat etc. I am hailed king of dx and eidos award me the rights and source code too of course. In my dream, all girlfriends play dx, the population doubles overnight. 100 servers are needed to cope with the flow of DX3 players and girlfriends.

All noobs reluctantly stop playing RPG and learn how to fight a basic game. All spammers explode like nukedeath and cant respwn until the next map. Auggers and 0-auggers have sex with each other. I release a new SDK which makes mapping possible in an hour or less. Spaz becomes admin.
Deja Vu becomes a 0-aug fanatic. Fear becomes a RPG player and never scores again. Soviet takes up anger management classes and becomes a priest.

Your dream has flaws. You're forgetting me. and then later on your dream I come, and you are then forgotten!

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
Aidan
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Re App - Postby Aidan » 19 Jul 2010, 17:52

Mastakilla wrote:[quote="Ach

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Re App - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 19 Jul 2010, 20:18

ShadowRunner wrote:When I dream, I dream that I can code, I'm really good, I pwn Nobody and Face, I invent the mod to prevent all aliasing. Players have to choose a name and stick with it, it ends all cheating, spamming, disconnecting to avoid defeat etc. I am hailed king of dx and eidos award me the rights and source code too of course. In my dream, all girlfriends play dx, the population doubles overnight. 100 servers are needed to cope with the flow of DX3 players and girlfriends.

ROFL....
You're unique!
Especially the part with SPAZ was hilarious! :D

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Re App - Postby ShadowRunner » 20 Jul 2010, 02:45

JC is Mastakilla in or not?

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: Re App - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 20 Jul 2010, 15:32

I am a fair and just admin I'll have you know.

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Re App - Postby Jima B » 20 Jul 2010, 15:37

SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:I am a fair and just admin I'll have you know.

spawnmass toilet 10000

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Re App - Postby ShadowRunner » 20 Jul 2010, 19:31

Jima B wrote:
SPAZ ROFELZ wrote:I am a fair and just admin I'll have you know.

spawnmass toilet 10000

I'd have to agree, because you never use login and never ban anyone on FGS...

OMG ACCEPT MASTAKILLA OR NOT RIGHT NOW, DONT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO THE POOR BOY, HIS MOTHER WILL BE UPSET WITH US!!!

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Re App - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 20 Jul 2010, 22:49

Allright.. no need to wait anylonger.. THUS

Congratulations, you're in AGAIN, Nicky. :)
Like every new member BUT ESPECIALLY THIS TMIE, you've been accepted for a 3 months trial.
If no major metabolic end product happens, it will automatically turn into a normal membership. (We will keep a SPECIAL eye on you!)
You'll be added to the FGS-DX member group within the next hours.

One last thing which some new members desire..
ah f

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Re App - Postby Mastakilla » 20 Jul 2010, 22:57

THANKS.

I like being watched

GOING TO TAKE A SHOWER NOW GUISE
*giggles*

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Re App - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 20 Jul 2010, 23:16

Much fun, but you're STILL being watched! :-"

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Re App - Postby ~DJ~ » 20 Jul 2010, 23:19

AWESOME WELCOME BACK.

AWW YOU SAW IT

I WANTED TO SPECIAL CONGRAT YOU ON MSM.

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
Aidan
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Re App - Postby Aidan » 21 Jul 2010, 03:03

Congratz Masta! :wink:

ily <3

Return to Deus Ex