The time is right for a suicide!
Malladus
Angel/0A
Angel/0A
Location: Phoenix Council HQ, somewhere in the Himalaya mountains

My Modding work

Post by Malladus »

Hey everyone,
I'm posting this, as I want to show you guys some of my work. I hope i can up date this thread as often as possible, with new screenshots of my work, maybe even links, etc.

Work Day 1, part 1/4
Attachments
sword #3, "Merciless Blizard Sword"
sword #3, "Merciless Blizard Sword"
Holding a Jungle's Fury Sword
Holding a Jungle's Fury Sword
Here is nanosword #2, the "Jungle's Fury Sword"
Here is nanosword #2, the "Jungle's Fury Sword"
In this screen, i hold a Inferno Blade
In this screen, i hold a Inferno Blade
Here, we can see my nanosword #1, the "Inferno Blade"
Here, we can see my nanosword #1, the "Inferno Blade"
Last edited by Malladus on 09 Jan 2011, 21:51, edited 2 times in total.
In times of darkness, when hope seems to be lost, one last chance of victory rises from the shadows. This army doesn't know fear, they only know war. They fight, no matter what the cost, no matter how the odds are... They fight! And when the last enemy has fallen, they vanish back into the shadows, watching humanity, and protecting them from annihilation... They are the guardian angels of mankind, and they will never surrender, never retreat,... And never stop searching for the truth.
Malladus
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Work Day 1, part 3/4

Post by Malladus »

Ok, now to my personal Pawn. I used textures from The Nameless Mod (coat, eyewear, head) and from DX1 itself (chest, legs)
Attachments
deusex-20110109-151530.png
deusex-20110109-151520.png
deusex-20110109-151513.png
deusex-20110109-151506.png
deusex-20110109-151500.png
Last edited by Malladus on 09 Jan 2011, 21:50, edited 3 times in total.
In times of darkness, when hope seems to be lost, one last chance of victory rises from the shadows. This army doesn't know fear, they only know war. They fight, no matter what the cost, no matter how the odds are... They fight! And when the last enemy has fallen, they vanish back into the shadows, watching humanity, and protecting them from annihilation... They are the guardian angels of mankind, and they will never surrender, never retreat,... And never stop searching for the truth.
Malladus
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Work Day 1, part 4/4

Post by Malladus »

My 2nd map for DX: DXMP_MalladusArena
Attachments
view from last row of spectator area over the map
view from last row of spectator area over the map
"spectator area", close-up
"spectator area", close-up
view on the fighting area from above
view on the fighting area from above
standing inside the fighting area of the arena, looking up to the DX logo
standing inside the fighting area of the arena, looking up to the DX logo
One of the 4 spawn area entrances, each one with a different picture above (here -> UNATCO pic; others -> Illuminati, MJ12, NSF)
One of the 4 spawn area entrances, each one with a different picture above (here -> UNATCO pic; others -> Illuminati, MJ12, NSF)
Last edited by Malladus on 09 Jan 2011, 21:49, edited 4 times in total.
Malladus
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: My Modding work

Post by Malladus »

Reserved
Last edited by Malladus on 09 Jan 2011, 14:35, edited 1 time in total.
Malladus
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Work Day 1, part 2/4

Post by Malladus »

ok, next 5 screenshots of the weapons
Attachments
info part 2: 3 different ammo types -> 30.06 rounds, tranquilizer darts, 20 mm HE ammo
info part 2: 3 different ammo types -> 30.06 rounds, tranquilizer darts, 20 mm HE ammo
ok, info part 1 for my rifle: built-in scope, laser, clip size of 20 shots
ok, info part 1 for my rifle: built-in scope, laser, clip size of 20 shots
my personal "assassination rifle" (more info about it in next screens), skin is made by me
my personal "assassination rifle" (more info about it in next screens), skin is made by me
my personal enforcer: built-in silencer, larger clip, higher stopping power and a laser
my personal enforcer: built-in silencer, larger clip, higher stopping power and a laser
holding a Merciless Blizard Sword
holding a Merciless Blizard Sword
Last edited by Malladus on 09 Jan 2011, 21:50, edited 2 times in total.
Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

Post by Kuchcik »

defaultproperties much?

not complaining, can't do much over that myself.

I like the skin on the pawn. Have you used Tack's tutorials, or found everything yourself?
Malladus
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Post by Malladus »

Kuchcik wrote:defaultproperties much?

not complaining, can't do much over that myself.

I like the skin on the pawn. Have you used Tack's tutorials, or found everything yourself?

nah, didnt use any tutorials, found everything i needed myself
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Post by ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ »

I don't recommend modifying original weapons too much, it's not exciting anymore.. The skin however looks very sexy!
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Post by Mastakilla »

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:I don't recommend modifying original weapons too much, it's not exciting anymore.. The skin however looks very sexy!

Why not? How can you see what he added just from the pics LOL
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Post by ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ »

Based on the names and colours of the DTS weapons I'd say he might have modified speed/damage/range, but definitely didn't make complicated codes:P

And even if he did, I'd rather make my own model than start modifying an old one because we've seen many of aforementioned stuff on RPG servers and they didn't work! At least not for me :3
Malladus
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Post by Malladus »

well, i actually have an idea for a new model, but i would need to test a program, and even if it works i still have to try and import animations into DX, so it might be that easy
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Post by Mastakilla »

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:Based on the names and colours of the DTS weapons I'd say he might have modified speed/damage/range, but definitely didn't make complicated codes:P

And even if he did, I'd rather make my own model than start modifying an old one because we've seen many of aforementioned stuff on RPG servers and they didn't work! At least not for me :3

I disagree. Most new models look metabolic end product and out of place in DX. I'd rather people add cool stuff to existing models. Obviously not just defaultproperties editting, that's boring most the time... But yeah.

Matter of opinions though so I wont carry on with this discussion hahaha

@Malladus
Don't feel like you HAVE to learn to make new models to make a mod that's good enough for FGS... Because you don't. All we want is commitment and perhaps willingness to learn/share experience.

I think. hahaha
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Post by ~][FGS][Nobody~ »

The only ever model I made myself was the SUPERROCKET model :D
But all together I never made models either.. :o
Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.
Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)
chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.
synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.
~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Post by ShadowRunner »

Mastakilla wrote:
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:I don't recommend modifying original weapons too much, it's not exciting anymore.. The skin however looks very sexy!

Why not?

+1

@ Malladus

I could download on your server, but it failed to connect.
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Post by ~DJ~ »

hi nice work

good luck on stuff
That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....