Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Fast action...

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Fast action... - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Apr 2011, 00:30

Since my priveleges have been revoked, I can not post in the thread. So I post here. Considering ex-members such as Ken access the private forums and considering I was a member for about 5/6 years, I find it rather strange that my priveleges were revoked so quickly, however I shouldn't say this because an Admin will see that comment as personal attack, not a comment.

All I really want to say... who should I trust are the experts...

two young guys from FGS say it is not a good idea.

A massive $40 million budgeted operation called Eidos Montreal say it is a good idea.

Who to believe? Who to trust?

Personally, I think providing 1 million? players of DXHR with some form of MP function in the HR world AND at the same time, brings them to DXMP servers, is a bloody good idea.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Fast action... - Postby ~DJ~ » 02 Apr 2011, 01:52

well actually, sorry to say but--Ken was revoked from his DX forums-permissions already. He could and can only access UrT forums.

Ah well, I've never heard that there was a $40mil budget for DX3, can you tell me much more about it?

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Fast action... - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 02 Apr 2011, 01:58

ShadowRunner wrote:Since my priveleges have been revoked, I can not post in the thread. So I post here. Considering ex-members such as Ken access the private forums and considering I was a member for about 5/6 years, I find it rather strange that my priveleges were revoked so quickly, however I shouldn't say this because an Admin will see that comment as personal attack, not a comment.

All I really want to say... who should I trust are the experts...

two young guys from FGS say it is not a good idea.

A massive $40 million budgeted operation called Eidos Montreal say it is a good idea.

Who to believe? Who to trust?

Personally, I think providing 1 million? players of DXHR with some form of MP function in the HR world AND at the same time, brings them to DXMP servers, is a bloody good idea.

Ken is technically part of FGS-UrT yet.
You said you leave FGS (not the first time btw..)
Anyway.. this is no rail station where you can enter and leave whenever you wish.. although it happened all the time. :?

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Fast action... - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Apr 2011, 02:03

When you work 100 hours per week for eighteen months, let's see if you still have time to pop by. I think I did pretty well last year and year before, considering life issues. I think I worked pretty hard for FGS from 2006-2008.

You left for the army for sometime, no-one complained at you swanning back in either. You sound like James complaining now.

@DJ I know very little about Eidos, although I did meet them once in Wimbledon once and got very drunk with them. Cool guys.
Funny though isn't it... who's right, two trolls with nothing better to do than bitch, or Eidos?

What you 2 fail to realize...
Choose between about 40 ppl playing your work, or prolly somewhere near 4000?
1 million? people are going to buy DXHR. It could bring a lot of people to DXMP.
If you stopped seeing this as my mod and realized it's your opportunity.

See the mod as a portal to DXMP and other better DXMP mods, use the mod as a portal, but seems you 2 are too stupid to figure that out, that it was always intended as a vehicle, a portal, a tool, to bring high numbers of DXHR players... I didnt suggest for a second that anyone has to do more work, the mod could feature elements of all other DX mods being released this year, a kind of adverts for your own mods, but I guess you will never quite understand or be able to imagine what a good idea that is.

James is pissed I was "promoting" DXMPHR on wiki. I wasn't at all. Read it, I was promoting a DXMP revival and listing all the mods, including Stargate and TREM. All I have ever said in public about your work was positive, but you guys are incredible.
So I leave this clan.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Fast action... - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 02 Apr 2011, 02:20

I wasn't talking of your absence due to real life issues but of your "I leave FGS" notification and then the silent returns.

Anyway.. it completely doesn't matter what I say, you will always get me wrong by default.

So you left, ok, it was your decision.
Topic resolved.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Fast action... - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Apr 2011, 09:15

If you say so sir. FGS now seems to consist of active players less than 4. My apologies, I suppose trolling Shadowrunner is an activity too...

To say that I sponsored the newest member as an excuse for ignoring Kalman's existence shows far you are sinking. You obviously forget the topic in private where we discussed about recruiting suggestions. I didn't just do that by myself. I didn't do DXMPHR by myself either. You seem oblivious to the the fact that I was only about 10/20% of people who were irritated by the way you guys sometimes behave. Guess that's your problem now.

You guys are standing out there pretty much by yourself. The community in general think otherwise about HR mod. Also they can understand, it's not my mod, but an attempt to access the hundreds and thousands of DXHR players soon to exist. How you could possibly argue a mod that has nothing to do with the new fans is more important and necessary than a mod which will cause THOUSANDS of people to take a look at DXMP, is beyond me. It's quite dysfunctional to be honest.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Fast action... - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Apr 2011, 10:19

You are stubborn like a donkey.

It doesn't matter what is being said, in the last year, you have to go off-topic and accuse me of trollage/rant etc, regardless of what key points are being shoved under your nose. So I leave, gives you no opportunity anymore to make the same claims as Alpha. Find someone else to accuse, since I have given up trying to fix issues inside this clan. That is all I was trying to do, fix the maplist, fix the servers, fix the mapping community, fix player numbers in DX... everything I said last year was purely constructive, but your donkey-like behaviour did irate me, yes, I admit... cos it is constant. Even the most well-wishing ideas I have get trolled and bitched by you two. Carry on agent.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Fast action... - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 02 Apr 2011, 10:32

Guess what's the problem with you?

You expect everyone just to read just the content of your posts, no matter how personal or insulting it is towards them..
..while at the same time you expect of people just to state facts and not give any opinion at all, if it's related to you.
..Even worse.. you misinterpret things as being personal which actually aren't.

Just to say this.. before you misread this again...
I DO NOT THINK THAT ALL ON ALPHA ARE ANGELS. I am having my differences with James too.
But I can imagine that this kind of behavior that I explained above, caused to make the people on Alpha getting mad at you in particular.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Fast action... - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 02 Apr 2011, 10:33

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Guess what's the problem with you?

You expect everyone just to read just the content of your posts, no matter how personal or insulting it is towards them..
..while at the same time you expect of people just to state facts and not give any opinion at all, if it's related to you.
..Even worse.. you misinterpret things as being personal which actually aren't.

Just to say this.. before you misread this again...
I DO NOT THINK THAT ALL ON ALPHA ARE ANGELS. I am having my differences with James too.
But I can imagine that this kind of behavior that I explained above, caused to make the people on Alpha getting mad at you in particular.

If you don't get that, then you are at least as much a donkey as I am.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

James
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Fast action... - Postby James » 02 Apr 2011, 11:26

Nobody is correct.

By request can you stop mentioning my name as long as this argument persists?, that would be a step in getting this resolved. I have no time to deal with forums like these that are full of drama but seeing as I'm related I have to at least order some respect and give some help. Please consider that request.

Code: Select all
D A D D Y  C O O L
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Fast action... - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 02 Apr 2011, 11:46

Ok, I will not mention it.
But do me a favor too and don't condemn this forum as being full of drama.
It was very peaceful here for many months until 2 days ago, where Rollo decided to start an agenda against DJ and me.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

James
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Fast action... - Postby James » 02 Apr 2011, 11:48

Sorry about that.

Code: Select all
D A D D Y  C O O L
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Fast action... - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Apr 2011, 17:03

lol 2 days ago James posted some thread, DJ suddenly decided to start posting metabolic end product about DXMPHR and talk about TREM.
You can try Nobody, but few people will believe. You can type a million times, hoping ppl will believe you, but posts are dated.

Noodz wrote:But I can imagine that this kind of behavior that I explained above, caused to make the people on Alpha getting mad at you in particular.

It's 2011 not 2006.
http://www.dxalpha.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=16534
I am not the author. I haven't started any many metabolic end product on alpha since like 5 years. Live in the past if you want to.
And if you want to argue about many metabolic end product on FGS, do so at your own risk, I'm not the only member who doesn't agree with you.

And I see Mr troll has turned up. He's trying to accuse me of editing his words, headings, titles, etc...
FOR THE RECORD. I did not do that. All I can see here, is a bunch of Alpha cronies trying to troll the fact that I mentioned the mod on wikipedia. Look at James' topic title... the complaint is not about editing his words, but promotion of DXMPHR.
The only thing I have done on Wiki is add words, or prevent daily deletion of references to DXMP and I did this, a long time ago.
An Apology is due to be honest.

Last edited by ShadowRunner on 02 Apr 2011, 17:50, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Fast action... - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Apr 2011, 17:22

@ DJ, You're also a troll for different reasons.

In the same breath as you are negative about DXMPHR, you are promoting TREM. (Don't waste my time asking for the link, you know which forums you posted this on). Since you are desperate for a battle between TREM and DXMPHR...ok then, just remember you've asked for this, it started in shoutbox weeks ago, Chinny told you to stfu for taking a joke seriously, and now at the first opportunity, you bitch DXMP and virtually in the same paragraph, go on to lecture me how TREM is good.

I never said anything about TREM, but now you've asked for this...

1. TREM is illegal use of copyright.

2. You call DXMPHR
DJ wrote:unnecessary

I've never played RE, I never will, and you clearly under-estimate the amount of people who feel the same way about DX being modded to other franchises. If I want to play RE I can purchase RE. You clearly under-estimate also the amount of people who want the HR experience in MP. It's like 2000 v 2 million dude. You left the mod because I annoyed you and Sasquatch, not because you think it's unnecessary.

3. Your marketing strategy sucks balls. You never attack the competition. You're just undoing your colleagues' hard work.

4. You could write 30,000 logical explanation of why TREM is a better mod than DXMPHR and you would be 100% correct, but you're grossly ignorant of how many people would prefer the HR experience to the RE experience in DX. At least one of you was smart enough to realize this, and his map is superb.

Despite the fact you irritate the hell out of me, I didn't start arguing with you about TREM before. All you need to *love* off and leave me alone, and perhaps sometimes read my posts without pre-judging, I didnt come here in 2010 to start metabolic end product. @Noobz, If you did read, I wouldn't have had to repeat myself a million times in 2010 and feel I need to leave this clan because no-one listens.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Fast action... - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Apr 2011, 17:35

James wrote:Nobody is correct.

By request can you stop mentioning my name as long as this argument persists?, that would be a step in getting this resolved. I have no time to deal with forums like these that are full of drama but seeing as I'm related I have to at least order some respect and give some help. Please consider that request.

Then stop *loving* mentioning mine... chicken/egg. You started that thread James. Must be on sickness benefit, not unemployment benefit, clearly you have enough money for drugs. How dense are you? I haven't mentioned your name in 5 years and suddenly you post total trollage about me on Alpha.

@ ALL Either separate the three arguments, or argue about the same thing, or expect triple postage.

Return to Deus Ex