Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Sunny Side

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Sunny Side - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Apr 2011, 18:19

Banning me on Sunny Side was just stupid.

Haven't ever broken a rule there in 5 years.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Sunny Side - Postby ~DJ~ » 02 Apr 2011, 18:37

are you blaming us for that

i bet none here is admin of sunny side

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Sunny Side - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Apr 2011, 18:48

Did I say you banned me?

Just strange isn't it... Chinny and I minding our own business, then we find out our private forums are breached by observers who are also posting negative many metabolic end product about the necessity of DXMPHR, then 24 hrs later Noobz finally is honest about it too, then 24 hrs later James starts a thread about shadowrunner, the first thread about me on alpha in 4 years...
coincidence?

All the alpha community and supporters involved are actually doing is gaining support for DXMPHR...

Last edited by ShadowRunner on 02 Apr 2011, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Sunny Side - Postby ~DJ~ » 02 Apr 2011, 18:53

Breached? I have no idea what you are talking about.

No-- I dint said I can or I banned you, I was just stating that NO ONE HERE IS AN ADMIN AT THERE

EDIT: Oh so you're starting another topic..

so you don't actually see other people's response, so you can talk to yourself while you talk to yourself. DAWG

Last edited by ~DJ~ on 02 Apr 2011, 18:56, edited 1 time in total.
That Resident Evil Mod
————

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Sunny Side - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Apr 2011, 18:55

Doesn't surprise me...

The question was though, coincidence? No-one will think so. 3/4 different pieces of bs in 72 hours, eminating from one community.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Sunny Side - Postby ~DJ~ » 02 Apr 2011, 18:57

LOCK PLS REMAIN IN ONE TOPIC

That Resident Evil Mod
————

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Sunny Side - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Apr 2011, 19:03

This is about server, not forum bs.

Separate issue.

You still havent answered my question... 3 pieces of bs in 72 hrs, eminating from Alpha community, it's no coincidence, and you are very much part of generating a movement against the mod and its members.

Lock if you want, you'll just make yourselves look even worse.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: Sunny Side - Postby ~DJ~ » 02 Apr 2011, 19:05

Come on, your question is lame. You think it's not a coincidence, but some Alpha conspiracy?

I'm not against the modification at all, I just stated that it has no aim.. neither am I against it's members.

ShadowRunner wrote:Just strange isn't it... Chinny and I minding our own business, then we find out our private forums are breached by observers who are also posting negative many metabolic end product about the necessity of DXMPHR, then 24 hrs later Noobz finally is honest about it too, then 24 hrs later James starts a thread about shadowrunner, the first thread about me on alpha in 4 years...
coincidence?

Do you remember your posts at THC? You said you'd rather join zXc, then talked about your modification.. Obviously people in our (FGS) clan would reply you as you STATE SOMETHING ABOUT OUR CLAN, thus Nobody's PM. (i guess right?)
and my response at the same topic.

Still, I say this is now getting to the same ol' Shadow's debate, I suggest lock.

Last edited by ~DJ~ on 02 Apr 2011, 19:19, edited 3 times in total.
That Resident Evil Mod
————

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Sunny Side - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Apr 2011, 19:40

Honestly, I think that's a misquote, or a typing mistake.
I just stated that it has no aim

The aim has been stated very clearly to you, it's designed to bring Eidos and hundreds of DXHR players to the community, something James himself admitted in failing to do.( contacting Eidos I mean)

Sunny Side had a good reputation, stuff like this, banning me within 72 hrs of your posts negative about the mod, James negative posts, just lowers the reputation even further of the Alpha community. Since 2007 I tried very hard to get along with them, but for some reason again in 2011, we suddenly see topics about Shadowrunner

Plenty of people have no problem in dealing with me and I have no problem with them. I work in a people business, marketing, and I'm a boss, people wouldn't spend more than 5 seconds in my call centre or studio if these previous comments about my mental state were true.

So you are saying there is no connection between Sunny Side and Alpha and this many metabolic end product recently?

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Sunny Side - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 02 Apr 2011, 19:51

Err.. is this topic about alpha or sunny side?

Sunny side is hoszed by Zora from what I know and I'm not aware of admin being present there.
Perhaps nephthys auto banned you..

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Sunny Side - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Apr 2011, 20:18

Nepthys never banned me in 4 years, but that doesn't mean it couldn't. Since I read that [A]members admin there, I guess I am talking about the admins not the clan. So that is why I suspect that an admin has banned me.

Alexander
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Sunny Side - Postby Alexander » 02 Apr 2011, 21:23

Hello, I'd like to make a quick post here and also place a small request. We (the old group/clan Alpha) did not breach any forums. Nor did we ban anyone from any server. I'd contact Zora (hoster of Sunny Side) if you think there is a problem (http://zzora.altervista.org/). I didn't read the entire topic to the letter, so I'm not sure if we actually got accused for this, but I just wanted to state that we did not have anything to do with this. Also, as an ex-member of Alpha, I do not like to see it's name smeared so much, as I do take it by heart somewhat. I hereby request not do so anymore. The members of our forum board are also members of the Deus Ex community, thus should not be referenced to as 'Alpha' specifically. Besides that, keep in mind that the actions of an individual should not be counted as actions of an entire (retired!) group. For the rest, I wish not to partake in this discussion. With all respect, Alex.

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

Re: Sunny Side - Postby Kuchcik » 02 Apr 2011, 21:30

Shadow, I don't think you should complain about getting banned from a server on which no-one from FGS is admin, on FGS boards.

Take it to Zora, seriously. One less bit of drama and bad metabolic end product happening lately.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Sunny Side - Postby ShadowRunner » 02 Apr 2011, 21:34

This is the closest to Alpha forums I dare post, they will get this message.

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

Re: Sunny Side - Postby Kuchcik » 02 Apr 2011, 21:41

ShadowRunner wrote:they will get this message.

zzora[at]lavabit.com

Return to Deus Ex