Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

DXMP_Jagers_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me*

Author
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

DXMP_Jagers_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby jager774 » 10 Dec 2011, 22:25

Hai
I've edited Kalman's xmau5 map,and i would like to see it on altfire^^
I know Kalman's better, but , this is nice too:D

btw ,yes, kalman knows bout this, he gave me the rights to edit and post it. :wink:

lol,failed, i'll edit the post when its fixed

FIXED

I'm working on MY new map,will be released soon. :smt059
Attachments
mapz.zip
(4.55 MiB) Downloaded 713 times

Last edited by jager774 on 11 Dec 2011, 19:00, edited 2 times in total.
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DXMP_Jagers_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby [FGS]Chees » 10 Dec 2011, 23:08

Cant load the map in ued 1/2 or3 is there something missing? textures, sound, class is the map protected!!!

jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: DXMP_Jagers_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby jager774 » 10 Dec 2011, 23:12

i attached the XMASMod2006 in the Zip file, BEFORE LOADING THE MAP OPEN THE XMASMOD2006 IN ACTOR BROWSER

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DXMP_Jagers_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby [FGS]Chees » 10 Dec 2011, 23:21

:? I'm going to bed. kalman will release the map along with the mod when he's finished with it, he knows what he's doing! Why are you editing it... is my question!? (no offense intended in the slightest)

jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: DXMP_Jager's_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby jager774 » 10 Dec 2011, 23:28

-Why am i editing it?
-Because i have the rights to edit it, and i want to make maps, i havnt got any nice ideas , but kalman gave me the base map ,and i hav made this.
-Thats why kalmans called FGS and thats why mine's called DXMP_Jager's...
-And as a first map, it is really good.or not?if u dont like this ,than nvm the post.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DXMP_Jagers_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby [FGS]Chees » 10 Dec 2011, 23:34

I have no problems with it bro. was just a question is all!!! chill :D A shame i cant load or test host the map to see the great work you both did.

chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DXMP_Jagers_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby chin.democ. » 11 Dec 2011, 00:17

This situation is very strange I have to admit, I'm not entirely sure of this is a joke or not, but for the sake of being constructive - I don't see alot of changes I think this is basically Kalman's map with your textures and music and very few changes also.

However it's good to see another mapper in Deus Ex and I will wish you the best, The animated textures were cool to see, I think you should start off by editing Single player maps and make very small maps something really simple (look at iceworld it's so basic and so popular).

I don't think I've ever seen someone take someone else's map and finish it before the original author finishes his! :smt017

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: DXMP_Jagers_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby ~DJ~ » 11 Dec 2011, 03:31

Strange situation indeed.
Recommend discussing it in the Private part.. although this person clearly states Kalman gave him the base map, meaning the permission so ding dong.. I'll just stop talking.. :oops:

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DXMP_Jager's_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby Magus » 11 Dec 2011, 04:18

jager774 wrote:-Why am i editing it?
-Because i have the rights to edit it, and i want to make maps, i havnt got any nice ideas , but kalman gave me the base map ,and i hav made this.
-Thats why kalmans called FGS and thats why mine's called DXMP_Jager's...
-And as a first map, it is really good.or not?if u dont like this ,than nvm the post.

I'm not sure I believe this one, but I can't really say anything since Kalman is a passing acquaintance at best and I have no idea if he'd actually give stuff out like this.

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
[FGS]Kalman
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: DXMP_Jagers_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby [FGS]Kalman » 11 Dec 2011, 09:41

Hi!
Yes, I give him the base, for learning. He's new to mapping, and he wanted to edit it, and I know him, so I give him (I hope it's not problem :))
It was only a half map, and he named me as original author

Last edited by [FGS]Kalman on 11 Dec 2011, 11:58, edited 1 time in total.

deadmau5 is Canada's apology for Justin Bieber!!
IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

Re: DXMP_Jagers_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby IchoTolot » 11 Dec 2011, 11:26

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Hi!
Yes, I give him the base, for learning. He's new to mapping, and he wanted to edit it, and I know him, so I give him (I hope it's not problem :))
It was only a half map, and he named me as original creator

No Prob

:smt035 :band:

\:D/ :rockout3: :elephant: :assshaking:

pi/100*1337=42
[FGS]Kalman
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: DXMP_Jagers_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby [FGS]Kalman » 11 Dec 2011, 11:32

OK :D
(Btw, I don't know, who is on your avatar, but looks like Pennywise from It :D)

deadmau5 is Canada's apology for Justin Bieber!!
Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: DXMP_Jagers_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby Magus » 11 Dec 2011, 13:54

Well this is reassuring. Points for helping to educate the masses. :)

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: DXMP_Jagers_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby jager774 » 11 Dec 2011, 18:41

chin.democ. wrote:This situation is very strange I have to admit, I'm not entirely sure of this is a joke or not, but for the sake of being constructive - I don't see alot of changes I think this is basically Kalman's map with your textures and music and very few changes also.

However it's good to see another mapper in Deus Ex and I will wish you the best, The animated textures were cool to see, I think you should start off by editing Single player maps and make very small maps something really simple (look at iceworld it's so basic and so popular).

I don't think I've ever seen someone take someone else's map and finish it before the original author finishes his! :smt017

answer:

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: DXMP_Jagers_Xmau5residency *Kalmans map, edited by me* - Postby Mastakilla » 12 Dec 2011, 01:46

Your avatar and signature are very wtf worthy

Kudos to you, sir

Return to Deus Ex