FGS Affinity

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

FGS Affinity - Postby ShadowRunner » 28 Feb 2012, 12:26

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:
ShadowRunner wrote:Afaik, only Khaam, Chin and myself regularly ATDM, unless Undead is counted as FGS "fold" too.

I'd say yes, but it's up to others and one or two of them don't count me as FGS these days.
Such as yourelf, Hidden is not part of the FGS division in DX anymore. A pity you left, though.. you would have been a valuable front-man on this.

Sorry I'm confused. I told you I'm leaving and my private area access was denied within minutes or hours. Ken's been gone like how many years, joined another clan, wears that tag, but still has access apparently, for what purpose it is not clear. I'm working with FGS mappers on various things, also there's other reasons why talking in private would have been helpful to both of us.

Yes, I left, because you seemed to be uncompromising about a few things, I felt to uphold the founder principles I had no choice. When members (not you this time) start bitching guests, whoever the guest is, I know it's not "FGS", we were always different from the other clans. You say you were around FGS before me, but sometimes it doesn't seem like that you really know how Icho dealt with things at all.
Also some irony of your absence rules, would mean that you too should be demoting yourself and re-applying as far as I can see.
I hate arguing with you, but you took a successful formula and the changes are backfiring on you these days.

I might have seemed like a really boring old metabolic end product gas before, but at the end of the day these issues were worth fighting for. If you had been a little more compromising, I'd probably still be on that list. Sorry, but it had to be said. Rant over.

The last thing I'm gonna do, is get on my knees and beg and be patronized and wear some "T" bs tag etc. Majestic and I were both leaders at one point, we recruited Khaam and Chinny and other good people, we weren't the noobs that your fellow clanmates claimed at the time and gave us such hell and trollage for. Sometimes you fail to respect this.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: {HK} vs [FGS] - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 28 Feb 2012, 13:30

ShadowRunner wrote:Sorry I'm confused. I told you I'm leaving and my private area access was denied within minutes or hours.
Yeah, you told this a thousand times before and it always set me under pressure and worries because I didn't want you to leave. That one last time it was simply enforced.

ShadowRunner wrote:Ken's been gone like how many years, joined another clan, wears that tag, but still has access apparently,
That's because Ken's technically part of FGS-UrT yet. Since UrT is pretty much inactive I'm willing to change that ambiguous state. A vote has to be done yet.

ShadowRunner wrote:Also some irony of your absence rules, would mean that you too should be demoting yourself and re-applying as far as I can see.
Pardon, what absence rules?? Also how I am absent? Now I AM confused.

ShadowRunner wrote:I hate arguing with you, but you took a successful formula and the changes are backfiring on you these days.
The initial idea was possibly initiated by me but I did NOT enforce a decision at ANY time. Everything was debated and decided together.

ShadowRunner wrote:The last thing I'm gonna do, is get on my knees and beg and be patronized and wear some "T" bs tag etc.
I can smell your lacking respect to what we've build up. :ney:
The trial system was developed to give new applying members a chance to join FGS by giving FGS the chance to get to know the new members. I think this was a good invention.
Since you're pretty much the last person that's unknown to FGS, your trial time would be marginal.

ShadowRunner wrote:Majestic and I were both leaders at one point, we recruited Khaam and Chinny and other good people, we weren't the noobs that your fellow clanmates claimed at the time and gave us such hell and trollage for.
Hah, you notice something? Majestic IS leader! I am always consulting him or waiting for his input when nifty decisions are to be made.
His opinion has high value and guess why? Unlike you, he is reasonable at any time.

ShadowRunner wrote:Sometimes you fail to respect this.
I have the urge to direct you to this: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=428
You recognize it? It's your application topic.
That was 2006. Me, along with others like chinny, bigfoot, etc joined 2008. Now we have 2012! I'm no noob to FGS anymore. You're the one lacking respect.
Also this is a good example for the progress that was made over the years.
Back then, FGS was much smaller and the original leaders were still much more in the foreground. There it was sufficient to give a simple yes or no.
FGS has grown over the years and it was required to set up rules/guidelines so that FGS doesn't turn into chaos.
Since you deem yourself as leader-type, you should understand this.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: {HK} vs [FGS] - Postby ~DJ~ » 28 Feb 2012, 13:55

System: Post deleted - Nothing to see here!

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
[FGS]Kalman
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby [FGS]Kalman » 28 Feb 2012, 16:56

Rollo had an application topic? :o

deadmau5 is Canada's apology for Justin Bieber!!
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 28 Feb 2012, 16:58

Ofc he had. He just seems to forget that at times.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby ShadowRunner » 28 Feb 2012, 17:40

to be fair we did change some rules before you, but that was due to extreme outside pressures and the fact we weren't Daddy himself. Also to be fair, I was uncompromising too. It just made sense to me that if FGS was the ONLY clan to survive, why change some things. Maybe I sometimes took the fun out of it for certain members, apologies for that.

Your absence? Uni, army, minecraft? I think there was confusion between admin and leader. I was never admin, again because Majestic's temperament was cooler than mine. Also we felt it avoided trouble if one person ran forums, one ran server. It worked. I don't give a s*** but you see my point, you came and went and none took your leadership or rank away.

Interesting. so if Majestic was leader and still is, why not Shadowrunner. As far as I can see, while I'm accused of disrespect, or failing to recognize what someone built, it's the other way around. I never tried to be admin. I don't wish to criticize any leader either. It seems that building came at a price of some relationships between people. That never happened when Majestic and I were leaders. It's not we were better leaders, just we probably changed less things. I can't remember ever arguing.

You're probably better at admin and leading but you have a bigger challenge, so many members and so many of them newer and one or two them a little uncontrollable.

Trial? lol. I didn't apply any other clans or stop frequenting the forums, or stop editing work on FGS projects or working with FGS. That makes me very lolz.

@ Kalman, everyone had an app topic, except one person. Guess who that person was?????? He's the only person who never had to fight for membership, my fault included, we invited him even before Icho did. (Also Krisz cried a lot and thought we didn't love him, so we let him in, we actually didn't want to, out of respect for the fact he had already led another good clan.)

Personally I approve of Ken's access, his experience and knowledge of FGS is exceptional, but you see my point about absence, private forums, demotions etc.

I don't deem myself a leader-type, simply since Bean declined it, it seemed a better use of my time to try to keep the oldest active clan going, rather than be a more useless member of REN.

Anyway I get your point, I'm not reasonable in your opinion. OK if you say so...

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 28 Feb 2012, 19:14

ShadowRunner wrote:Your absence? Uni, army, minecraft?
Don't make me older than I am, lol. Army was before I joined FGS and that's about 4 years ago by now. Apart of that, I'm just human too and got a life beside the internetz and DX. Sometimes this demands attention too.

ShadowRunner wrote:Interesting. so if Majestic was leader and still is, why not Shadowrunner.
The question actually surprises me.. you are not leader because you.. er.. left the clan. :?
Well, this will lead to nowhere.. I can just keep giving the same answer and you'll always imply that I kicked you.

ShadowRunner wrote:You're probably better at admin and leading but you have a bigger challenge, so many members and so many of them newer and one or two them a little uncontrollable.
Our new members are a valuable gain to FGS and don't cause trouble so far. Well, from your point of view, everybody who joined past 2006 is new anyway..
Actually, I'm more worried about the clan integrity when certain former FGS members should decide to rejoin. :oops:

ShadowRunner wrote:Trial? lol. I didn't apply any other clans or stop frequenting the forums, or stop editing work on FGS projects or working with FGS. That makes me very lolz.
As I said on my prior post, the trial system is part of the recruiting process and perhaps we could start an internal poll about making an exception by bypassing the trial procedure on exceptional applications.
However, such as you, I'm not going to get on my knees and start begging in front of you. It's your decision if you want to rejoin, not mine.

ShadowRunner wrote:@ Kalman, everyone had an app topic, except one person. Guess who that person was??????
Oh my.. now this comes again.. So yeah.. and guess who instigated that unusual procedure?¿?¿?¿?
ShadowRunner wrote:my fault included, we invited him
GOTCHA

ShadowRunner wrote:Ken's been gone like how many years, joined another clan, wears that tag, but still has access apparently, for what purpose it is not clear.

|
              |
              V
ShadowRunner wrote:Personally I approve of Ken's access
Ok that's contradictory..
Anyway.. we're just having having a poll about that.

ShadowRunner wrote:Anyway I get your point, I'm not reasonable in your opinion. OK if you say so...
That sounds like I said you're never reasonable.. mind, especially when talking to you, I choose my words with caution.
Unfortunately, you still manage to get it not exactly as I intended it.
So let's reparse..
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Unlike you, he is reasonable at any time.
Means by implication, you're sometimes not reasonable, which is certainly a difference in my eyes.

The cause of my estimation was already answered by yourself:
ShadowRunner wrote:[...] because Majestic's temperament was cooler than mine

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby Kaiden » 28 Feb 2012, 20:08

hi

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 was brutally stronger than any of you
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby ShadowRunner » 28 Feb 2012, 22:15

A vote on whether trial is necessary would be interesting to know other member's feelings.

As for saying I was a leader until I left, that is hugely lol, but I cba anymore to argue. Because if that were true I would not have left. There was a topic in which you stated I was demoted and Icho explained I wasn't interested in admin responsibilities, which was sort of true, I would do it if no-one else would, but it wasn't my choice to be admin. So if you promoted me back to leader, would be nice to let me know.

And yes we're all newbs, let's face it, only Bean, Xikron and Icho are original members?

I couldn't really give a monkeys if no-one else does, nor do I wish to offend anyone, I just think you shouldn't get upset if u see me wearing FGS sometimes. It's been rumoured you wore GODZ tag the other day, so probably you'd understand the sentiment.

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby Majestic » 28 Feb 2012, 22:34

Oshit. My two cents on this:
I loved the time when we got to build up FGS again in 2007. Although it took us a long time to get to a good level, we (Shadow, Majestic and Kuchcik) did succeed in building up the clan we wanted. I'm proud of what we've done and I can still look back at those times with a smile on my face. I feel that clan is not so much different from FGS right now, except for perhaps the fact we've grown bigger and our leadership style is less absolute. The leaders have changed from Shadow, Majestic and Kuchcik to (this is how I feel, not necessarily how it is) Nobody, Chris, Chinny and Majestic. Icho is operating on the background, so to speak.
To Noodles' defence, he's been great the years he's been in FGS, as far as I can tell, very active and he indeed does care about the opinion of a dinosaur like me. I'm especially aware of his contribution the past months, as I've only just returned and I think they have been very good.
As for rejoining, I would invite you back in, but you'd have to be sure, as you've left (or said you were leaving) a couple of times, and your recent posts don't really show that you are exactly content about FGS in its current state (of course it is your right to say so!) But you'll have to consider this carefully, as things can't be managed like they were in 2007.
By the way, I have been unable to find such a post from Icho from when you left (around April last year).
Also, hi Kaiden.

Shadowrunner wrote:I impersonated myself today...
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby ShadowRunner » 29 Feb 2012, 00:06

My issues atm the moment were not with Noodz, just he seemed to be calling the shots, so that's where I was lodging complaint so to speak. There was some "suggestions" before Xmas to rejoin and I really wanted to, but I was uncomfortable, not with Noodz, but "stuff". Sometimes you may have been mistaken, it's not an intention to criticize, more a concern when hear member's frustrations. Some of you are too polite sometimes and should really say to each other what you want to say. I've made myself look totally different from what's really on my mind. Apologies, look I'll drop the moaning for good and mind my own business. Good luck. Apologies to Noodz.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby Mastakilla » 29 Feb 2012, 15:28

Kaiden wrote:hi

yo

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 02 Mar 2012, 12:51

ShadowRunner wrote:wear some "T" bs

Hey, *love* you [T] is win.

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby Fear » 02 Mar 2012, 19:16

I actually read through this topic, word by word, i don't like this argument/debate going on, mostly because its two FGS members, ok Rollo left but he's FGS always lets be fair.

Drop it all, get Rollo back in so we can get on with not only being the hardest working clan in terms of projects, but also the current best fighting clan in the gametypes we major in.

Anybody want a couple of drags of this spliff? i'm monged.

2004-2014
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 03 Mar 2012, 13:46

I've read the entire thread and as much as I prefer to stay out of shitstorms that Rollo is involved in, I just simply can't get over some bs when I'm personally mentioned.

ShadowRunner wrote:(Also Krisz cried a lot and thought we didn't love him, so we let him in, we actually didn't want to, out of respect for the fact he had already led another good clan.)

Why the hell would you say that, seriously? I've read my application discussion when I had access to it in the private forum, as far as I remember many members reffered to it as a very strong application, at some point Kuchcik stated that 'it's the best application form' he has ever seen. The only person who ever raised doubts about me was you which made the entire process go slower than it could have. It was ironic because you were the reason I applied to [FGS] in the first place.

Nevertheless, my point is that you are a liar when you make my application look like I was recruited because 'I cried a lot and thought you didn't love me'. It's many metabolic end product. I started mapping just for [FGS], I lead a clan for almost 2 years that at some point had 15-20 active members, we had more clan wars with Armageddon in one year than [FGS] had in the last 5 years and I am almost certain that I still have screenshots on my PC back home of those matches. I loved the people in [FGS] and I thought they liked me too. It's a lie to say that '[FGS] didn't love me but accepted me out of respect because I led another good clan'. That was never the case and you know it so stop trying to lie about what happened years ago just because you don't like me anymore.

You've become a completely different person from who you were in 2008 and I am very disappointed in you.

Return to Deus Ex