Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby Fear » 03 Mar 2012, 19:05

1. Rollo belongs in FGS
2. Ken doesnt because he's in THC
3. Shutup Everyone

thats all this topic should really be about.

2004-2014
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 03 Mar 2012, 19:52

Arguments are natural parts of internet forums. As long as noone's discriminated or heavily offended, it is a healthy way to have such debates. If you don't have anything constructive to say, you may choose to stay out of it completely instead of telling anyone to shut up which I personally find quite annoying / offensive. :P

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby Mastakilla » 03 Mar 2012, 20:21

You know you shouldn't be offended by what Fear<3 says :-D

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 03 Mar 2012, 21:18

Fine! Annoying then :(

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby Psycho » 03 Mar 2012, 22:06

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:I've read the entire thread and as much as I prefer to stay out of shitstorms that Rollo is involved in, I just simply can't get over some bs when I'm personally mentioned.

ShadowRunner wrote:(Also Krisz cried a lot and thought we didn't love him, so we let him in, we actually didn't want to, out of respect for the fact he had already led another good clan.)

Why the hell would you say that, seriously? I've read my application discussion when I had access to it in the private forum, as far as I remember many members reffered to it as a very strong application, at some point Kuchcik stated that 'it's the best application form' he has ever seen. The only person who ever raised doubts about me was you which made the entire process go slower than it could have. It was ironic because you were the reason I applied to [FGS] in the first place.

Nevertheless, my point is that you are a liar when you make my application look like I was recruited because 'I cried a lot and thought you didn't love me'. It's many metabolic end product. I started mapping just for [FGS], I lead a clan for almost 2 years that at some point had 15-20 active members, we had more clan wars with Armageddon in one year than [FGS] had in the last 5 years and I am almost certain that I still have screenshots on my PC back home of those matches. I loved the people in [FGS] and I thought they liked me too. It's a lie to say that '[FGS] didn't love me but accepted me out of respect because I led another good clan'. That was never the case and you know it so stop trying to lie about what happened years ago just because you don't like me anymore.

You've become a completely different person from who you were in 2008 and I am very disappointed in you.

ARM was a good clan

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby Mastakilla » 03 Mar 2012, 22:10

Psycho wrote:
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:I've read the entire thread and as much as I prefer to stay out of shitstorms that Rollo is involved in, I just simply can't get over some bs when I'm personally mentioned.

ShadowRunner wrote:(Also Krisz cried a lot and thought we didn't love him, so we let him in, we actually didn't want to, out of respect for the fact he had already led another good clan.)

Why the hell would you say that, seriously? I've read my application discussion when I had access to it in the private forum, as far as I remember many members reffered to it as a very strong application, at some point Kuchcik stated that 'it's the best application form' he has ever seen. The only person who ever raised doubts about me was you which made the entire process go slower than it could have. It was ironic because you were the reason I applied to [FGS] in the first place.

Nevertheless, my point is that you are a liar when you make my application look like I was recruited because 'I cried a lot and thought you didn't love me'. It's many metabolic end product. I started mapping just for [FGS], I lead a clan for almost 2 years that at some point had 15-20 active members, we had more clan wars with Armageddon in one year than [FGS] had in the last 5 years and I am almost certain that I still have screenshots on my PC back home of those matches. I loved the people in [FGS] and I thought they liked me too. It's a lie to say that '[FGS] didn't love me but accepted me out of respect because I led another good clan'. That was never the case and you know it so stop trying to lie about what happened years ago just because you don't like me anymore.

You've become a completely different person from who you were in 2008 and I am very disappointed in you.

ARM was a good clan

It was indeed

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 03 Mar 2012, 23:30

Mastakilla wrote:
Psycho wrote:

ARM was a good clan

It was indeed

<3

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 04 Mar 2012, 22:58

Usually, I don't interrupt debates, but this one was finished already.

1. Rollo loves FGS.
2. Rollo is not in FGS bebause he left.
3. Rollo is not in FGS because he did not re-apply.

'nuff said.

~LOCKED~

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
[FGS]Hawk
Federvieh
Federvieh

Nationality:
Germany

Re: FGS Affinity - Postby [FGS]Hawk » 05 Mar 2012, 08:12

Even though this topic is already closed I'll just abuse my admin rights and throw my 2 cents from the building...

1. Rollo should reapply to FGS.
2. ???.
3. PROFIT.

Now ~LOCKED~ again.

"A programmer is a tool which converts caffeine to code." -- Unknown
"Lol, wtf, that sounds like Dragonforce" -- Nobody
"error C2440: '=' : cannot convert from 'float' to 'float'" -- Visual C++ 2008 <-- o.O
"shitham hat echt zu viel metabolic end product im hirn" -- Nobody
"Mein Leben ist scheiße... ach nee, war deins!" -- Serdar Somuncu

Return to Deus Ex