Re: WW2 - Postby [FGS]Chees » 09 Oct 2012, 01:48

Majster let me know if you need any more help mate...more than happy to :-D

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: WW2 - Postby ShadowRunner » 09 Oct 2012, 02:07

Majster if you want involved with this server like admin or maplist meister etc.

Definitely I think wrong versions of the maps are up, due to my mistake of not numbering ww2 maps always, or Poor's patch needs adding to ini. Also LAW is on Stalkyard which is quite lol gg actually. Stalkyard is good, but we miss the turret and wanted a plant instead or something there. Concordia I didn't finely inspect for WW2ness yet, but love parachuting.
Besides adding Maj's bunkers I thought to leave the Indiana map and Paris and Norway and France map?

Majster
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Poland

Re: WW2 - Postby Majster » 09 Oct 2012, 16:18

[FGS]Chees wrote:Majster let me know if you need any more help mate...more than happy to :-D

Firstlly, if you can sell me some spare time, I will buy it. :-D
Ok, but seriously, I will ask for help if I will need it. ;)

ShadowRunner wrote:Majster if you want involved with this server like admin or maplist meister etc.

Sure, no problem.

ShadowRunner wrote:Definitely I think wrong versions of the maps are up, due to my mistake of not numbering ww2 maps always, or Poor's patch needs adding to ini.

I can send you these versions what I have on my PC, I downloaded these maps from GD Server.

ShadowRunner wrote:Also LAW is on Stalkyard which is quite lol gg actually. Stalkyard is good, but we miss the turret and wanted a plant instead or something there.

Isn't there DXWeaponSelector?

ShadowRunner wrote:Concordia I didn't finely inspect for WW2ness yet, but love parachuting.
Besides adding Maj's bunkers I thought to leave the Indiana map and Paris and Norway and France map?

I haven't played Concordia in WWII version yet, but this map is great. ;) I think you can add every WWII map to check how it goes, but mapvote will be needed in this case. I don't know what time is there, but I think 15 minutes is the best option.

About things what are needed. Better promotion of the server is necessary, because lack activity is never good. Firstlly, change server name. "WW2 Mod Server" doesn't tell so much. I think "~~World War II Mod Server~~" is much better.~ Secondly, you can also open topics about this server on other DXMP forums.

ShadowRunner wrote:There's paranoia and anger everywhere about fps, people are taking 0a FAR too seriously, liven the game up and make it more fun for EVERYONE. (and me and Chees lol)
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: WW2 - Postby ShadowRunner » 09 Oct 2012, 16:39

Thank you very much...

hmm so you think mapvote and let every map, sounds good, will not be more than 15 maps by end of the year, 8-10 done or in dev by people.

It would make sense to give Ste the files directly? I'll hook you up with him by pm and about 1. chief admin/upload and 2. dxweps selector and 3. namechange. Hmm, also he could look at our old ini about packages, if you downloaded that too?

Majster wrote:About things what are needed. Better promotion of the server is necessary, because lack activity is never good. Firstlly, change server name. "WW2 Mod Server" doesn't tell so much. I think "~~World War II Mod Server~~" is much better.~ Secondly, you can also open topics about this server on other DXMP forums.

ok. I don't know if it needs a forum, maybe a moddb page and can be on the FGS facebook page and DXMP group etc...
I can make nice video of WW2, just need some battles. I'm only registered to THC, AIB, Alpha, FGS, but I can do those.

Majster
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Poland

Re: WW2 - Postby Majster » 10 Oct 2012, 02:29

ShadowRunner wrote:hmm so you think mapvote and let every map, sounds good, will not be more than 15 maps by end of the year, 8-10 done or in dev by people.

I think it's perfect. ^^

ShadowRunner wrote:It would make sense to give Ste the files directly? I'll hook you up with him by pm and about 1. chief admin/upload and 2. dxweps selector and 3. namechange. Hmm, also he could look at our old ini about packages, if you downloaded that too?

There is miniMTL installed, so he should send us mutators.ini and deusex.ini and maybe something more (I don't know miniMTL, I use ancient version of MTL v152b1 ). I didn't download any old .ini packages. :/

ShadowRunner wrote:ok. I don't know if it needs a forum, maybe a moddb page and can be on the FGS facebook page and DXMP group etc...
I can make nice video of WW2, just need some battles. I'm only registered to THC, AIB, Alpha, FGS, but I can do those.

Special forum for isn't needed at all. :p FGS still is "main" forum for WWII Server. I can help you with videos. About forums, you mentioned every good forum to post topic about WWII Server. ;)

ShadowRunner wrote:There's paranoia and anger everywhere about fps, people are taking 0a FAR too seriously, liven the game up and make it more fun for EVERYONE. (and me and Chees lol)
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: WW2 - Postby ShadowRunner » 10 Oct 2012, 17:28

ok maybe something like this with screenshots?

Code Zero Multiplayer is the development of an RTK project conceived by Sheek and Jima.
The concept is simple, multiple team deathmatch missions, set in Word War II.
The project is on-going and welcomes all contributions, feedback and ideas.

Weapons are by Clyzm.
Smoke Grenade, Samurai Sword and Parachute are by DXRV.
Multiplayer weapons and parachute coding by Poor.
Concordia: Chees
Bunkers: Majster
Stalkyard: Chinny
Landernau 2: Mainman, edited by Shadowrunner
Cathedral: Edited by Shadowrunner
Vehicles are by Fuhrpark
Server is hosted by [AIB]Clan, a big thanks to Ste.
Server Admin: [FGS]Majster
For further info: http://www.gravity-world.com

Majster
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Poland

Re: WW2 - Postby Majster » 10 Oct 2012, 18:47

ShadowRunner wrote:ok maybe something like this with screenshots?

Code Zero Multiplayer is the development of an RTK project conceived by Sheek and Jima.
The concept is simple, multiple team deathmatch missions, set in Word War II.
The project is on-going and welcomes all contributions, feedback and ideas.

Weapons are by Clyzm.
Smoke Grenade, Samurai Sword and Parachute are by DXRV.
Multiplayer weapons and parachute coding by Poor.
Concordia: Chees
Bunkers: Majster
Stalkyard: Chinny
Landernau 2: Mainman, edited by Shadowrunner
Cathedral: Edited by Shadowrunner
Vehicles are by Fuhrpark
Server is hosted by [AIB]Clan, a big thanks to Ste.
Server Admin: [FGS]Majster
For further info: http://www.gravity-world.com

Yeah, it's good. I thought you are an admin also, good to mention it. ;)

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: WW2 - Postby ShadowRunner » 10 Oct 2012, 21:06

yes it could have more admins and list them... Poor, Cozmo, Ste, Psycho, Chinny whoever...

Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: WW2 - Postby Alessi » 10 Oct 2012, 21:11

Wow this is coming together really nicely! Well done everyone, can't wait! :-D

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: WW2 - Postby ShadowRunner » 10 Oct 2012, 21:52

lol you don't have to, it's up on the server list, no password, free, unless of course you'd like to pay?

Alessi
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Malta

Re: WW2 - Postby Alessi » 10 Oct 2012, 22:38

Saw this a bit late..:( I'll check it out tomorrow though, I'll be more free in the evening. Thanks dude :)

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: WW2 - Postby ShadowRunner » 18 Oct 2012, 13:42

Chin, I notice an error on Stalkyard, it is possible to plant. It looks like you loaded the SP weps, not the patched wep classes.

Also there is one crate that is not totally solid, but it only affects objects with small collision, like a crate deco.

Return to Deus Ex