Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

My app.

Author
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: My app. - Postby [FGS]Chees » 04 Jul 2013, 21:51

In my defense Jager I think I posted that before I seen and viewed your work in the forums. After all I did vote in your favor once I had seen everything. You make nice textures, your maps are good and your coding knowledge is good. Otherwise I would have said no. I even set your application in motion, You proved me wrong after I had seen your work bro. :D

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: My app. - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 04 Jul 2013, 23:14

Humm.. I can't express in words, how I feel when reading that.. I can just draw a picture 8-[
Thus, a picture tells more than thousand words..

Jager1.png
Jager1.png (85.37 KiB) Viewed 13455 times

Jager2.png
Jager2.png (17.89 KiB) Viewed 13455 times

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: My app. - Postby [FGS]Chees » 04 Jul 2013, 23:17

^....genius.
Nodz can you do some art work for my office please??

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: My app. - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 04 Jul 2013, 23:22

Haha, for instance? :-D
Usually I'm not the type for such stuff but in this case I had no choice to express it differently. 8-[

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

RedDynasty
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Portugal

Re: My app. - Postby RedDynasty » 04 Jul 2013, 23:23

Love how jager fires the Devastator backwards.

You're not a gamer until you played this.
jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: My app. - Postby jager774 » 04 Jul 2013, 23:47

Im cutting the tree under myself eh? Derp
Im doing it because i dont like being talked out behind my back like that, and i dont like being called stupid Mastakilla ;)

Anyways, chees, you wouldnt have voted yes bwfore the past month because you and the others didnt know me, well, thats what the trial period is for, not for covering up rejections^^
Plus, never prejudice anyone :?

jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: My app. - Postby jager774 » 05 Jul 2013, 00:40

I agree with Krisz, that I don't want to vote. After reading Cozmo's post, I'm wondering if any of us have actually spent time with him talking about editing/SDK

actually, Krisz did, because i catched him online on FB. And i used to talk SDK and ued stuff with Kàlmàn and Atrey.

THC Mario
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: My app. - Postby THC Mario » 05 Jul 2013, 02:37

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Humm.. I can't express in words, how I feel when reading that.. I can just draw a picture 8-[
Thus, a picture tells more than thousand words..

The man's just unhappy that he ddnt get a chance to defend hmself

There is no I in suck, only U
>> THC clan <<
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: My app. - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 05 Jul 2013, 03:05

There are several things you need to understand, I'll try to make some bullet points for simplicity:

1. If you're going to apply to [FGS], then guess what, you will be talked about. How else would you expect us to make a decision? I'm not even going to explain this any further.
2. The things we say in a private discussion might sound offensive because we bring up both positive and negative things in order to get a clear picture about who the applicant is and whether he's worthy of becoming a member of our clan or not. Such threads are called private for a good reason, on one hand we will share experiences with each other on the applicant, on the other we make a vote which stands as a good indicator of how we feel about the application at the time. When we have questions to an applicant, we address them in the application topic.
3. The fact that you managed to read a few entries in the private discussion by exploiting a bug on the forum means two things: first of all there's a bug that needs to be fixed. Secondly you read some things that we didn't mean for you to see. (Ironically I explained this to you on facebook before you posted that comment) I guess I don't blame you for reading secret stuff though, I'm sure anyone would be curious.
4. However, as Nobody addressed the issue with just a picture, you're really making a horrible case for yourself by taking those comments we made on you privately and responding to them publicly with such aggression, rage, provocation and what not. I'd like to make it clear that [FGS] owes you no apology for privately discussing your application to its full detail. In fact you should be thankful that we took the time to consider your case for a second time (after having rejected your trial once not too long ago), not to mention that we did decide to give you another chance despite of our private conversations - which honestly were completely harmless if I'd have to compare them to a few others from the past.
5. As you were told, you were accepted for a trial which lasts 2 months. During this process we evaluate your case more deeply and see if things are going all right. I can't speak for others but personally I think what you are doing right now comes off pretty negatively and makes me want to consider this trial very carefully.

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: My app. - Postby Vexus » 05 Jul 2013, 05:43

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:There are several things you need to understand, I'll try to make some bullet points for simplicity:

1. If you're going to apply to [FGS], then guess what, you will be talked about. How else would you expect us to make a decision? I'm not even going to explain this any further.
2. The things we say in a private discussion might sound offensive because we bring up both positive and negative things in order to get a clear picture about who the applicant is and whether he's worthy of becoming a member of our clan or not. Such threads are called private for a good reason, on one hand we will share experiences with each other on the applicant, on the other we make a vote which stands as a good indicator of how we feel about the application at the time. When we have questions to an applicant, we address them in the application topic.
3. The fact that you managed to read a few entries in the private discussion by exploiting a bug on the forum means two things: first of all there's a bug that needs to be fixed. Secondly you read some things that we didn't mean for you to see. (Ironically I explained this to you on facebook before you posted that comment) I guess I don't blame you for reading secret stuff though, I'm sure anyone would be curious.
4. However, as Nobody addressed the issue with just a picture, you're really making a horrible case for yourself by taking those comments we made on you privately and responding to them publicly with such aggression, rage, provocation and what not. I'd like to make it clear that [FGS] owes you no apology for privately discussing your application to its full detail. In fact you should be thankful that we took the time to consider your case for a second time (after having rejected your trial once not too long ago), not to mention that we did decide to give you another chance despite of our private conversations - which honestly were completely harmless if I'd have to compare them to a few others from the past.
5. As you were told, you were accepted for a trial which lasts 2 months. During this process we evaluate your case more deeply and see if things are going all right. I can't speak for others but personally I think what you are doing right now comes off pretty negatively and makes me want to consider this trial very carefully.

My thoughts exactly.

ShadowRunner wrote:lolz, the mayhem of this thread is huge...

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

anax wrote:wow you are amazing. like this woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4B9NA-NLE

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: My app. - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 05 Jul 2013, 16:16

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:There are several things you need to understand, I'll try to make some bullet points for simplicity:

Since I don't like writing or reading long texts, I drew a picture but nevertheless, your words reflect my point of view pretty well too.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: My app. - Postby jager774 » 05 Jul 2013, 16:53

I don't like reading long texts

[FGS]Kalman
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: My app. - Postby [FGS]Kalman » 05 Jul 2013, 21:30

Well as I see you found it too (like me)
But everyone has an application topic like you. They had to make decision and share their opinion in private.
And Nobody please make more drawings, I like them :

deadmau5 is Canada's apology for Justin Bieber!!
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: My app. - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 06 Jul 2013, 14:33

jager774 wrote:
I don't like reading long texts

Ah okay, next time you'll be just rejected straight away without explanation, since I know you wouldn't read it anyway, smart guy;)
On the other hand I call many metabolic end product:P

jager774
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: My app. - Postby jager774 » 06 Jul 2013, 16:03

"Next time", Hm.
You just said that there will be a next time, that means that i'll be rejected at the end of the currently ongoing trial session,so I'd have to reapply again, smart guy;)
Furthermore, you said I'll be rejected without any explanation, that means that currently, the trial session was the cover-up for the rejection.
[-X

Return to Deus Ex