Whippy needs a new taunt

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Ireland

Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby Whiplash » 22 Jul 2013, 20:11

Hey amigos;

Glad to see the board back online :) sometimes I play really well, in which case I've got into the habit of taunting ppl I kill in game. Most of you will have seen it at one point or another: "Set Yo Ass On FIRE >:D"

Problem is that this taunt dates back to the days of DXAG when I would actually use the flamethrower to kill ppl. Not having access to medicine etc. a few licks of the flamethrower would leave 'em dead eventually. Obviously enough in 0Aug DX its more rifles and suchlike, so I could use a new taunt, like "Imma cap yo ass" or something. Anyone got any ideas? :twisted:

Set Yo Ass On FIRE :mofu:
Alvind
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby Alvind » 22 Jul 2013, 22:08

If you were using a big heavy weapon you could say "BIG GURLS NEED LOVE TOO BABY!" :matrix:

OR

EAT CHIT BISH!

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby [FGS]Chees » 23 Jul 2013, 01:44

Them taunts urine me off. Not coz you killed ME, just splashed across the screen when playing is annoying. Play like a pro, STFU and just kill, play and enjoy DXMP...end of :roll: why be a dickhead in the process with bind messages! :clout:

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby synthetic » 23 Jul 2013, 07:35

I recommend "nnngh". Join the herd of mindless nnngh zombies.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 23 Jul 2013, 09:25

[FGS]Chees wrote:Them taunts urine me off. Not coz you killed ME, just splashed across the screen when playing is annoying. Play like a pro, STFU and just kill, play and enjoy DXMP...end of :roll: why be a dickhead in the process with bind messages! :clout:

Cos he's had a taunt ever since! It's kind of classic already. Just like my bitching when I got killed! :-D

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby ShadowRunner » 23 Jul 2013, 15:04

It's like Fukhead with "Yeaaaaaaaaah", it has become immortal. I did laugh the day someone replied "Set your mom on fire".

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 23 Jul 2013, 15:21

big explosions

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby Psycho » 23 Jul 2013, 19:30

It reminds me of like in 05 when everyone had a say bind with like "Owned" in characters.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 23 Jul 2013, 20:22

Nostalgia WEEEEEEE :-D

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby synthetic » 23 Jul 2013, 21:05

Chees is definitely not an etalon of great sportsmanship so his opinion carries no weight. Rest of us find such taunts mildly amusing. I still think back to JC Mental's "You die too easily, erm.. like a Haddock", unfortunately Soviet's "my male sex organ stinks" bark is hard to erase from memory as well.

I used to have some say binds for lol or gs in 2004 or early 2005, and in 2004 I used to end maps with line "Not a happy camper", because the 17yearold me found the saying in shooter game's context absolutely hilarious. Although, I still find it hilarious. Image

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 23 Jul 2013, 21:17

Yeah, such comments make the game less serious. Which is good since it's A GAME!
It's just getting annoying if it turns into excessive SPAM.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby [FGS]Chees » 23 Jul 2013, 22:22

synthetic wrote:Chees is definitely not an etalon of great sportsmanship so his opinion carries no weight. Rest of us find such taunts mildly amusing. I still think back to JC Mental's "You die too easily, erm.. like a Haddock", unfortunately Soviet's "my male sex organ stinks" bark is hard to erase from memory as well.

I used to have some say binds for lol or gs in 2004 or early 2005, and in 2004 I used to end maps with line "Not a happy camper", because the 17yearold me found the saying in shooter game's context absolutely hilarious. Although, I still find it hilarious. Image

Was in a very bad mood yesterday and couldn't have been more miserable if i tried. Taunts are a must in this game :-D
Mine is Meh @ the moment....needs changing asap!

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 23 Jul 2013, 22:25

[FGS]Chees wrote:
synthetic wrote:Chees is definitely not an etalon of great sportsmanship so his opinion carries no weight. Rest of us find such taunts mildly amusing. I still think back to JC Mental's "You die too easily, erm.. like a Haddock", unfortunately Soviet's "my male sex organ stinks" bark is hard to erase from memory as well.

Was in a very bad mood yesterday and couldn't have been more miserable if i tried. Taunts are a must in this game :-D
Mine is Meh @ the moment....needs changing asap!

Wow.. must have been the global weather or something.. Yesterday, I felt pretty depressive too. :?

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby synthetic » 24 Jul 2013, 06:17

Fukhead gets the award for consistency. It has to be noted though that couple of us have seen him do some kind of free style rap in DXMP, at around 2006-2007 perhaps. Big explosions and yeaaaa have been seen in servers for 11-12 years now.
Also, he likes-liked industrial metal acts such as White Zombie so hes cool guy in my book.

JCMentals line was pretty interesting, firstly because he never really spoke in server, and secondly because it made no sense to me :D

olo's taunt is "sit" or "homosexual" or "fool", most often the latter two. I guess longer than 3 word sentences are hard for him.

There is this weird guy who consistently uses confusing string of broken sentences along the lines of "to see" "animal hscker", or combination of those.

The taunts of Spaz and Grim never really worked for me because anything they say in the server seems equally retarded, making it hard to distinguish between taunts and failed attempts at communicating. For reference, the emo pair would generally use more or less identical "here comes the weebuggeh" or something. At the time I'd use a reply taunt to that which modified one word.

Then there is Soviet with his creative mind and stinking male parts..

I wonder if Nochance ever had a taunt. I cannot really think of any others. I've seen Whippy's set yo ass on fire before, and in DXAG context it makes sense.

I myself used "nngh" most recently, or "snail will prevail" 2-3 years ago when I played as [Snail]Snail.. Reason behind nngh is that it is a retarded sound that yet makes player instinctively attempt to recreate it in real life.

Vexus
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Whippy needs a new taunt - Postby Vexus » 24 Jul 2013, 08:41

synthetic wrote:I myself used "nngh" most recently..Reason behind nngh is that it is a retarded sound that yet makes player instinctively attempt to recreate it in real life.

ShadowRunner wrote:lolz, the mayhem of this thread is huge...

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Is there anything I can put in your mouth to make you stop talking rubbish? :-s

anax wrote:wow you are amazing. like this woman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl4B9NA-NLE

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Lol I thought for 2-3 months everybody talks like a sir here, then I realised it's the forum's censorship

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Oh my god.. why are small minded people just so... SMALL MINDED! ](*,)

Return to Deus Ex