Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

A source of new players that will surprise you.

Author
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: A source of new players that will surprise you. - Postby chin.democ. » 04 Sep 2013, 10:22

Don't dare question Nobody he'll pull out his logs, ah yes those logs....many a fine man has been struck down by those ever truthful and consistent logs....

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: A source of new players that will surprise you. - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 04 Sep 2013, 10:40

YEEEEE, my infamous logs of doom caused many people to go BOOM! :twisted:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: A source of new players that will surprise you. - Postby ShadowRunner » 05 Sep 2013, 16:06

Psycho wrote:I've never ever ever seen DXSG as the busiest server

I respect your choice to doubt my words, but doubt is the greatest thief of opportunity. With respect, Ken was talking drivel.

In 2001 the community left, almost entirely new community replaced them in 2002. In 2003 it was nearly dead, FGS had 3 members, then came IW, rise of funline, Alpha, 0-aug, and DXSG was first hosted in 2005, but in 2006 the ONLY servers that could pull a crowd of 20 each AT THE SAME TIME, was DXAG and DXSG, so Ken is pissing in the wind to make those comments about custom, mappers and etc, because what he is saying is just not true in any sense at all. They were the only servers which could be full for 8-16 hours of the day, you would see forum posts about people complaining they were not able to get on the server and Alpha had to extend the banlist beyond 80 people, irrc, that is how popular they were.

This debate is going round in circles, the facts are presented and either people insult or state something that isn't true, meanwhile those facts remain, if Eidos had been given the chance, of course MP would be more like SP and they certainly would not have removed lams, although I am willing to bet they would have reduced the blast more like CS.

Players have removed augs (debatable) and removed weapons, actors, decorations, spawnrooms, all kinds of things, now they sit here wondering why no-one plays it. It is as simple as that.

cupidsrose

Re: A source of new players that will surprise you. - Postby cupidsrose » 29 Sep 2013, 11:23

Hi, everybody, I am a new friend.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: A source of new players that will surprise you. - Postby Mastakilla » 29 Sep 2013, 13:42

hi friend, can I borrow some money?

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: A source of new players that will surprise you. - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 02 Oct 2013, 07:34

Wtf, he joins the forum and says "Hi, everybody", which obviosuly redlines me! :mofu:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: A source of new players that will surprise you. - Postby ShadowRunner » 03 Oct 2013, 13:31

Nobody would think that wasn't such a friendly comment.

The Nobody jokes can work better when Nobody starts the sentence I notice.

Return to Deus Ex