Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Board update: Small frontend fixes


Author
Message
[FGS]Hawk
Federvieh
Federvieh
User avatar

Posts: 585
Joined:
 26 Sep 2008, 18:05
Location:
 In the pub
Nationality:
Germany


Board update: Small frontend fixes - Postby [FGS]Hawk » 29 Aug 2013, 01:23


Changelist:
- Got the webradio back to work
- Server status template fix
- Some minor bugfixes and optimizations in the template


~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'
User avatar

Posts: 2557
Joined:
 29 Jun 2008, 13:18


Re: Board update: Small frontend fixes - Postby ~DJ~ » 29 Aug 2013, 03:29


SOUNDS AWESOME.
..but hey, what about that 'soft-delete' bug where everyone can see your deleted posts? :oops:


That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!
User avatar

Posts: 2715
Joined:
 10 Aug 2006, 17:19
Location:
 London
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Board update: Small frontend fixes - Postby chin.democ. » 29 Aug 2013, 11:04


System: Post deleted - Nothing to see here!


[FGS]Hawk
Federvieh
Federvieh
User avatar

Posts: 585
Joined:
 26 Sep 2008, 18:05
Location:
 In the pub
Nationality:
Germany


Re: Board update: Small frontend fixes - Postby [FGS]Hawk » 25 Mar 2014, 07:47


~DJ~ wrote:SOUNDS AWESOME.
..but hey, what about that 'soft-delete' bug where everyone can see your deleted posts? :oops:


Now visible to mods only.


"A programmer is a tool which converts caffeine to code." -- Unknown
"Lol, wtf, that sounds like Dragonforce" -- Nobody
"error C2440: '=' : cannot convert from 'float' to 'float'" -- Visual C++ 2008 <-- o.O
"shitham hat echt zu viel metabolic end product im hirn" -- Nobody
"Mein Leben ist scheiße... ach nee, war deins!" -- Serdar Somuncu
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!
User avatar

Posts: 6661
Joined:
 28 Feb 2006, 21:07
Nationality:
Japan


Re: Board update: Small frontend fixes - Postby ShadowRunner » 25 Mar 2014, 14:37


congrats on webradio and forums!


~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~


Posts: 3125
Joined:
 04 Jun 2008, 12:21


Re: Board update: Small frontend fixes - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 26 Mar 2014, 12:39


[FGS]Hawk wrote:
~DJ~ wrote:SOUNDS AWESOME.
..but hey, what about that 'soft-delete' bug where everyone can see your deleted posts? :oops:


Now visible to mods only.


Yo Hawk, is there anything we could do to prevent spambots from flooding our sacred lands?


[FGS]Hawk
Federvieh
Federvieh
User avatar

Posts: 585
Joined:
 26 Sep 2008, 18:05
Location:
 In the pub
Nationality:
Germany


Re: Board update: Small frontend fixes - Postby [FGS]Hawk » 26 Mar 2014, 14:41


~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:
[FGS]Hawk wrote:
~DJ~ wrote:SOUNDS AWESOME.
..but hey, what about that 'soft-delete' bug where everyone can see your deleted posts? :oops:


Now visible to mods only.


Yo Hawk, is there anything we could do to prevent spambots from flooding our sacred lands?


I already have some antispam measures added to the registration. Usually reCaptcha should do it, but maybe I should just increase difficulty.
Other than that: Kill them with fire and banhammer them to hell. :matrix:


"A programmer is a tool which converts caffeine to code." -- Unknown
"Lol, wtf, that sounds like Dragonforce" -- Nobody
"error C2440: '=' : cannot convert from 'float' to 'float'" -- Visual C++ 2008 <-- o.O
"shitham hat echt zu viel metabolic end product im hirn" -- Nobody
"Mein Leben ist scheiße... ach nee, war deins!" -- Serdar Somuncu
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!
User avatar

Posts: 2715
Joined:
 10 Aug 2006, 17:19
Location:
 London
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Board update: Small frontend fixes - Postby chin.democ. » 26 Mar 2014, 17:54


Nice one Hawk.


~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'
User avatar

Posts: 2557
Joined:
 29 Jun 2008, 13:18


Re: Board update: Small frontend fixes - Postby ~DJ~ » 29 Mar 2014, 02:51


Is it just me or the new posts are messed up again? I mean it says 'New posts (2)' and they are none?? :-k


That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!
User avatar

Posts: 2715
Joined:
 10 Aug 2006, 17:19
Location:
 London
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Board update: Small frontend fixes - Postby chin.democ. » 29 Mar 2014, 18:48


It's when bots post topics and they are moved to trash :)




Return to Deus Ex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest



cron