Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Help us make the final versions!

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Help us make the final versions! - Postby ShadowRunner » 09 Jan 2014, 15:13

There are ten WW2WAR maps, most being in rough beta stage. I'd like people to request any fixes or changes they can think of. I'll list the maps and the changes already scheduled. We are moving towards final versions, so this is perfect timing for people to make requests, suggest fixes or wish for stuff/ideas please. The feedback so far has been massively helpful and we want to thank players for great ideas and finding problems and LOX and Poor for hosting.

- All spawnrooms on all maps are being replaced with the wondrous Chinny teleporter spawn. It will offer "Ground Assault" or "Airborne Assault". High poly wep models will no longer be in the map.

- All gas grenades will be removed.

- The two Paris maps and Stalingrad map will be available to mappers to embellish/detail, just apply to me via pm.

- Still don't have a snow, jungle or beach map. Only have 1 day map.

Changes Scheduled
CATHEDRAL -
LANDERNAU - Repair waterzone, remove gas, move mattresses away from door keyframes, some empty/moverless wall cabinets.
MJ12 - Skybox corners are visible. FPS repair (zones/detail)
PARIS - Could be more detailed, could be more WW2, needs some FPS repair in middle (Zones/line of sight barriers) Dark Spawns. Could be more buildings opened up. Line of sight almost from spawn to the other. Needs more zones.
ILLUMINATI - Allied side of map could be more detailed. Map could be brighter. Could be more buildings opened up. More zones.
REMAGEN - Untested. Die is dealing with this.
STALKYARD - Untested. Chinny is dealing with this.
CONCORDIA - Untested. needs terrain/zones. Happy to let Chees take over or someone work on the terrain area.
ITALY - Untested. Happy to let someone embellish it.
STALINGRAD - Untested. Happy to let someone edit in future.

Please add any changes.

Return to Deus Ex