Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Alternate masterserver list! (contribute or you suck)

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Alternate masterserver list! (contribute or you suck) - Postby machete » 05 May 2014, 21:12

Hello friends.

I think we need to make a list of all the serious alternate masterservers that are currently running so that lazy cool server admins (like me) can just add them all into their server config.

Help me out!

I would start but I have literally no idea what's out there. I can't say I've ever looked into alt masterservers. I preferred to bury my head in the sand and pretend this would never happen.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Alternate masterserver list! (contribute or you suck) - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 05 May 2014, 21:18

Read THIS and THAT to get up to date.

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
HDD21
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Alternate masterserver list! (contribute or you suck) - Postby HDD21 » 09 May 2014, 15:40

master0.gamespy.com - closing on may 31
master.oldunreal.com - official oldunreal masterserver hosted by smirf, owner of old unreal and has been hosted for many years but recently support for multiple unreal engine games was added
master2.oldunreal.com - official oldunreal 227 secondary masterserver, hosted on my own server, supports all unreal engine games.
master.333networks.com - 333 network's master server
master.errorist.tk - another unreal community master server but supports all U engine games
master.fragaholic.com - points to master.deusexnetwork.com
master.deusexnetwork.com - points to 333 networks at the moment
master.dxmp.ie - deja's master server

All run on the default ports

Return to Deus Ex