Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby machete » 24 Aug 2014, 02:05

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:I have exactly 75-85 ping on Machete, and not 100 or 120 as on their pictures

I swore I wasn't going to respond to this thread any more but, dude, 75-85 is exactly the ping you do have in those screenshots.

What the *love*?

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby anax » 24 Aug 2014, 02:35

[FGS]Chees wrote:OK THIS IS NOT DIRECTED AT ANYONE..MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS ON WHOM THIS REMINDS YOU OF :bwahaha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9_c8Kp_Dro

This is the single greatest description of Darko i have EVER had the intense pleasure to witness.
I would literally pay money to have someone film him in secret as he rages.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby ~DJ~ » 24 Aug 2014, 12:16

is the whole dx community ganging up on a kid?

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby machete » 24 Aug 2014, 14:11

System: Post deleted - Nothing to see here!

machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby machete » 24 Aug 2014, 14:12

~DJ~ wrote:is the whole dx community ganging up on a kid?

Personally I think he's an elaborate troll but it's too much fun not to get involved!

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby [FGS]Chees » 21 Sep 2014, 16:38

OK so last night on Quake 3 UrT Darko spamming against all DX players for about 50 mins. Calling them all noobs and how he can kill anyone of them on UrT, How all DX players suck and are noob idiots and how much they are noob and suck on DX and so on to... UrT players response we have never even played on DX... erm go figure. Non of them listened or responded to this 50 min rant of his apart from i haven't even played DX or what are you on about Darko! Shame he didn't realize one of those players was Chees who also never responded to this 30 min rant over a totally different game dissing people not even there. PS I owned you loads of times with a bullet to the face and a knife in the back when you didn't even know i was there!
I like Darko when he doesn't go off on a mad one and he is a good player but last night's rant when we were all having a decent game turned into another Darko rant against the world. Swearing and dissing almost everything he could think of.

If you read this Darko I have respect for you but dude were you on medication, drugs, alcohol or just have issues in your life? if any named stay off MP games till you sort your life out and stop dissing the world and everyone in it on MP games. I don't like certain foods but I don't go on a MP games and state my opinions about my hatred for them for a good solid 50 mins.

Like I said your a great player in MP games but the rants in game are just epic and ridiculous and back up everything in the DX forums on why they banned you in the first place. You carry on in UrT servers the same will happen bro.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby anax » 21 Sep 2014, 18:34

Darko is taking over all games, lock away your machines! hide your IPs!! The great lord Darko owns you now. :bwahaha:

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby [FGS]Chees » 21 Sep 2014, 18:47

He own's s*** bro. even the daemons inside his head owns more!

He's been noted and reported BY several other admins on UrT already and one tantrum away from complete ban on UrT servers. :bwahaha:

Funny to watch this all unfold over several MP games tbh :-D

\:D/ =D> ... :-D

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby anax » 22 Sep 2014, 06:20

there should be a movie of the adventures of darko

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Sep 2014, 20:22

I guess that will be my last post here cause haha, I really must laugh :)

Chees how to say that to you, are you ok? I mean, are you really ok? Or you had just bad day, or maybe you eat something wrong?Do not know, you talk about drugs...... Do not know. You know that you do not talk about me right?

I have some proofs how Lucky played against you, Phantom, Mango, and funny thing is that he beaten all of you deus Ex players very easy. He was that one which returned on Mango's insults and which said to him that he is weak and lame. And when I see shots he really was weak, not only him. I saw from pictures on the end of the match that Lucky often beaten you, and also other players from Deus Ex, and if he insulted you or other Deus Ex players I am sure he had very good reason.

About me. I remember I was on Nexeunity server, I was best, I remember I killed you a lot, and you killed me 1 time from behind, and that was all, and I think we beaten your team around 15 or 20:0. I know that I had very big number of frags, but girl with a name Sharon had score 18:1 I think, and my only words were: Hello to you (after you said hello to me), and Sharon is N1. Cause she had best score if you compare killd and deaths. So after I won that match I left.

After that I played few other server and I won on all of them. So please tell me, who I insulted, please show me some proof, tell me server where I am banned, cause only thing what I say when I play is: GG after match. I am very sure every single person can proof that. And Chees, I have nothing against you, but kid..... Not only that I have not lost any game which I played in UrT, I was also always first in my team, and I have ALWAYS best score in both teams.

So yea, please do not be confused. It is not my problem If you do not like to lose against me, but please do not say lies about me. And please post ONE post where I was not best? You know I am pro in Deus Ex which does not support binds, so you can only think how strong I am in game which support binds on mouse. I will repeat to you: If you think you can beat me or any of deus ex players, just bring it on.

I will not drop on your level of insults. It is sad to see such lies just because you lost. Whatever. I can feel your pain. To bad you are such frustrated person. I am surprised. You seem to be calm back then.

In anY server where I win, and I al preety much always first in my team, and I always win, I do not remember that anyone insulted me. So I think you had just bad dream, cause none of admins banned me or even talked with me. I can feel sorry for people which insult.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Sep 2014, 20:25

And for last post here I will just say hello to DJ. Only person which is correct and good person from this clan - community (FGS), in game, and out of game. I still came here and then to say hello to my friends from Deus Ex and I hope there will be better servers to play with all of my friends again in Deus Ex. Every time, when I find time I will come to visit my friends.

All best to good people.

Hey
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby Hey » 22 Sep 2014, 22:04

Darko don't leave DX we need players, please stay.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby DaniSaggenza » 23 Sep 2014, 00:41

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:and you killed me 1 time from behind

Dude, you liked it, you felt euphoric when you noticed that his sniper rifle was inside you.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby [FGS]Chees » 23 Sep 2014, 18:33

You have a split personality Darko. You don't even remember the things you do when it's late at night or your mind crosses over to rant mode.
Am I on drugs... yes on medication for Sciatica. Yet I know what I did the day before! wtf are you on....Heroin?

Your ip was confirmed by the admins it was you that went on a rant for 50 mins about DX players and how you can own them all and they are all noob homosexual and suck....and so on.
I don't care about who you can/cant beat on mp games tbh it's dam right pathetic to debate this after so long!
The server anti language mod warned you several times about bad language and not an actual admin. if an admin was there they would have kicked you off for ranting about stupid things for 50 mins and that's the whole point here and why people got sick of it on DX servers and banned you.

DARKO: I could go through the trouble of getting the server logs from the admin and post them here but i would rather slice my b***s open and tea bag em in a bowl of salt than waste my time.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: CRITICAL: Darko's banana issue - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 24 Sep 2014, 18:38

On the same way I posted last time here I will post here also. PLEASE DOO THAT, shame yourself, and shut up with your arogant words. Post proofs where I am banned, with who I argued and where I have problems?

I know that you attack Lucky on every single server whenever you see him, but that is purely because you suck just as your friends. Only person which he actually said that did not attack him was DJ. I guess that is same DJ which I respect from here. If is not I appologize. I know that he has some problems, cause he is not type of person which will attack others, but he will also not tolerate insults.

And yes, I wait for your logs about my insults, about my wins. In front OF ALL i will say that I won on every single map i played, and I was FIRST. About Lucky, he posted hir regular results and it is clearly visible how some people attack him (some newbies) so I guess that is you and your friends which sucks so they attack kids on internet.

And I told you, if you have problems, come and say that in reality face to face, and leave kid alone. If you have issues, you or any sick person, you will handle that with me. But leave kid alone. He is anyway better player than problematic people which attack him. I have proofs from pictures which he saved on computer and showed, and it is visible that randoom players which he see first time attack him.

So I ask myself who can that be? And yes, please show me logs where Darko (me) is banned, where I talked more than 10 words with anyone, and which admin has problems with me? I can say for sure that I will not be banned for anywhere, and for Lucky I can only say that is good person and in servers where you and your company attack him, he just need to be quiet and to kick your ass as he anyway does most of the times.

About Dani Sagenzza, people say server where you both will be and I will come personally alone to kick your both asses alone. So that he can have sniper in the as which he want so badly. And please use autoclick bot or aimbot from bots (as most of you abusers from deus ex have, and which are also supported on UrT), so that you can have at least any chance against me. I hope you finished with your stupidity, cause I have no intention to speak with you or that noob Dani Sagenzza. If you have issues we will solve that on UrT where all provocators will lose against me, same as on Deus Ex. Enjoy and do not be frustrated, thats not good for health. Goodbye.

Return to Deus Ex