Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Introducing... Darko's Box

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Introducing... Darko's Box - Postby machete » 20 Aug 2014, 20:59

Anax reskinned sniper's box to include screenshots of Darko getting owned.

The hilarious result is now hosted on my server in place of the original sniper's box.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Introducing... Darko's Box - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 21 Aug 2014, 00:33

INTRODUCING THE TRUTH! PICTURES ON DARKO'S BOX ARE FAKE WITH FAKE PEOPLE, BUT IF YOU WATCH LAST PICTURE: Sretnik killes Reos (Dani Saggenzza), then you will see real proof how they lost against me REAL DARKO -> Sretnik!

PROOFS THAT I AM WAY BETTER THAN AROGANT KIDS AND LOOSERS WHICH INSULT PEOPLE

Hello FGS Clan lovers and people, here are my proofs that Dani, Hey, Anax and all involved in huge lies about me are pure loosers which lie for their own ego.

MY ALIAS WAS: SRETNIK -> that means lucky man, I played in front of their nose and they could not beat me :)

FROM THOSE PICTURESyou will see that I do not have ping 50, not 40, not 120 as on those pictures, I have exactly 75-85 ping on Machete, and not 100 or 120 as on their pictures, and I do not have 300 ping on ZxC as you can see from their picture, my ping Is exactly from around 250-280, and you will see that from this picture.
Here is proof of my ping from ZXC zero augs server, you will see that is way lower than from person from their picture: MY PING ON ZXC ZERO AUGS SERVER

PICTURE OF FIRST WIN: After I saw problems on this forum, after I came from work I decided to take a brake for a 30-20 minutes, then I took my alias SRETNIK (so that I can play in peace). As you will see from picture my ping is 86. You can see also from picture after the match that they talk about fake posting on forum but they did not know that REAL DARKO owning them RIGHT NOW RIGHT THERE. In my team was one more person, he was ok, and on opposite team you can see those people: Machete (solid score), Duke (solid score), and ReoS (Dani Saggenzza - with score 0:1 ahahaha), so not only that me and Darkos friend were whole time short for one person, Dani several times ragequited and rejoined and they still lost: Please take a look: MY FIRST WIN ON MACHETE SERVER TODAY

PICTURES OF SECOND WIN: I needed some time to save proofs on computer, so I returned much later before the finish of the second match. Please take a look on scores of Dani Saggenzza (28:34 really pathetic), Anax (7:29 no comment for that), Darkos (1:3 whoever he was really not impressive), and Hydra was actually only one which attacked out of base, and he was that one which killed me a lot cause I attacked a lot too, so his score is actually impressive (that is reason why I respect ZXC clan, they are real players, I have not seen him to say anything during the match, great person). Please look another Dani's and Anax shame (with impressive negative scores hahahhaa): MY SECOND WIN ON MACHETE SERVER TODAY

PICTURES OF MY 3-RD WIN WAS 1:1 FIGHT: On this match was only one person which was crazy enough to play with me 1:1, and he had Dani's ping with insulting nick, well judge for yourself :) Match was, well, haha very short cause he ragequited very soon after I start to own him: LOOK HERE: MY THIRD WIN ON MACHETE SERVER TODAY

After almost 2 hours where I was fully undefeated on their own server in front of their eyes, I stayed for about 10 minutes if someone will be strong enough to join against me 1:1, but as you can see when he ragequited, noone joined anymore and match ended with my 3-rd easy win, you will see that I waited there for at least 10 more minutes if you compare to picture up: PLEASE LOOK: THEY LOST AND CASE CLOSED

DURING THE 2 HOURS OF MATCH I ONLY SAID ONE TIME GG AND NOTHING MORE, AS YOU CAN SEE I NEVER RAGEQUIT, I NEVER RUN, AND I NEVER LOSE. THAT IS REAL DARKO, AND THAT WAS LAST TIME THAT I NEEDED TO PROVE MY SKILLS. NEVER MORE! I SHAMED THEM AGAIN, AFTER 2 HOURS OF PLAYING I WAS UNDEFEATED, THEY RAGEQUITED MANY TIMES, I EVEN STAYED AFTER ALL LEFT, BUT NOONE CAME.

Goodbye!

Friedman
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Introducing... Darko's Box - Postby Friedman » 21 Aug 2014, 01:00

the truth is finally out there :D .... i believe you now darko :D .
Irrefutable proof, I have NOTHING to say. nada :D
don't listen to the other noobs, you are REAL player :D I'm glad someone finally decided to stand up to the NOOB hackers. Dont give up Darko :D

enjoy in day, night, and weekend.

AceFighterz wrote:my bro is the king of warnings wow holy metabolic end product i wonder if a could compete against him
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Introducing... Darko's Box - Postby anax » 21 Aug 2014, 04:18

HAHAHSSDHDJSJKHJAHAH how does this guy persist. My sides are gonna be destroyed :bwahaha:

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Hey
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Re: Introducing... Darko's Box - Postby Hey » 21 Aug 2014, 10:11

The Saga Continues.

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Introducing... Darko's Box - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 23 Aug 2014, 09:51

Wow.. that level of baseless self confidence is.. ridiculous.. :bwahaha:

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Introducing... Darko's Box - Postby synthetic » 23 Aug 2014, 23:01

omg rofl anax! I had the random thought of making a map dedicated to Darko but I think your excellent design is far superior to mine!

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Introducing... Darko's Box - Postby anax » 24 Aug 2014, 02:30

synthetic wrote:omg rofl anax! I had the random thought of making a map dedicated to Darko but I think your excellent design is far superior to mine!

He should be blessed to have an entire map dedicated to his losses xD!
i don't know of any previous time that a map was dedicated to naming and shaming a loathsome player.

Let alone be retextured for such reasons as Darko brought upon himself by getting banned from multiple servers before the year is even up.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Introducing... Darko's Box - Postby ShadowRunner » 27 Aug 2014, 00:14

Innovative use of screenshots. Excellent idea for a map. Could extend this to forum quotes.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Introducing... Darko's Box - Postby anax » 27 Aug 2014, 06:09

ShadowRunner wrote:Innovative use of screenshots. Excellent idea for a map. Could extend this to forum quotes.

they day after, i did actualy texture the updated version with screenshots from the critical banana issue topic, it's on Machete's :bwahaha:

Return to Deus Ex