Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Darko ironically helped me develop a program

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Darko ironically helped me develop a program - Postby anax » 30 Oct 2014, 06:06

i was extremely intent on attempting to educate Darko on why aug players seem to him like they are cheating.
Because of the speed at which auggers learned to mash keys.

I have spent the last 5 hours coding a program to run in a window next to Deus Ex and show what keys are being pressed.
But i realised that one program can run but NOT take any input from the user when another program, I.E...: DX is running.

Either way, making this program bumped my programming skills up to a new notch, so thank you very much, Darko, you inspired the whole thing! :-D

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Netrunner
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Darko ironically helped me develop a program - Postby Netrunner » 30 Oct 2014, 18:06

Nice job anax good luck with finishing your program :D
Gotta say I think i saw some free programs of this kind, you can just find one if you want

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Darko ironically helped me develop a program - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 31 Oct 2014, 18:06

You or do not read my posts or you do not understand them.

I said about abuses in zero augs. But I do not carew much about them cause I do not moaning, I just do not like to play on 200% to beat guys which do not play good at all, but they have advantage on other players.

For augments it is hard to say, I noticed only faster bullets and nothing more. Actually when I play augs I hardly watch around me and it is hard to see who cheater is cause there are augs, It is way more easy on zero augs.

So I really do not understand and do not care about what you talk anyway, but good for you. That is all what I will have to say.

Enjoy in your program.

Return to Deus Ex