Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

My cheating.

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: My cheating. - Postby anax » 02 Nov 2014, 01:08

Today on Skype not more than a few hours ago I asked Dani a question along the lines of "What message would you have for Ken to try and talk again" and he said he could reconcile the differences in the central interest of progressing the DXMP situation.

Basically there is the chance to keep DXMP alive, which all of us want, i can tell you that.

Regardless of which one of you two is correct in their assumption of the other, that could have happened and a discussion could have started fresh about how to help our situation.

but now look what happened here in this thread.

This is exactly what i have been talking about recently, we cannot progress forward because we blind ourselves with all this confrontation many metabolic end product.

Dani would give you a chance to cooperate in the interest of DXMP's future but here you've just rejected it for your own moral interest.

Dani is bringing [BB] back for Christmas, Phantom and Full are totally out of the question for this event.
If you could just let go of metabolic end product and be happy that anyone is playing at all that would be fantastic.
TBH i haven't seen any kind of evidence proving your claims, i'm not on Dani's "side" or anyones "side" but it stands that i haven't seen anything, no logs, no videos, no demorecs.

Not that i doubt the possibility you have any of these, if you do then there are quite a few players who'd like to see them then maybe something will become clear. :-)

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: My cheating. - Postby synthetic » 02 Nov 2014, 01:20

Well what you want me to do when they started talking random metabolic end product about my clan here? What you want me to do? Go to my HVM clanmates and get them to post here about it? What? I have to go and phone Psycho and tell him "yo man, dani said this and this about our clan, mind logging in and saying something to him and solid?"

Never mind, its rhetorical. At least it cleared up enough for me to figure some things out about dani, but activity wise itll change nothing. Good luck with the games. Tell Ricci and Hey to take no prisoners.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: My cheating. - Postby synthetic » 02 Nov 2014, 01:34

Anyway, this is how DXMP has been played for years: on forums.

Not saying it as an accusation of some kind, just saying it as it is. Triad forums, Void forums, Alpha forums, even bit CG forums, etc etc.. some people beef, others read.. this is how DXMP is. Now, why people arent in server and actually playing this game.. I think we've posted enough about that topic. :-)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: My cheating. - Postby anax » 02 Nov 2014, 03:07

That's exactly what i mean lmfao...

There is only one solution and we all know what it is, it's what i suggested, what Dani wanted to happen... a calm discussion.

But yeah man, you're right this is DXMP after all so ofc it's not possible. :-D

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: My cheating. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 09 Nov 2014, 20:39

Since it is well know that Dani is scared to play on a honest way, that he is nickstealer, insulter, and abuser without skills which game is based only on abuses, I filmed one great frame of his negative score, where he steals nick of a user called Jack. Please guys also ask for ZxC server logs, so that admin can confirm my words. Here you will see how they steal nick, how he is scared to put his real nick, cause naturally he do not want to be shamed in front of all on this forum. Also that Anax was not real anax from 2 reasons: User from england have bigger ping, and his ping was about 230, what is not possible cause normally guys have 280 or 300, also that Anax said to me: I did not have another nickname, I play since forever with this nickname, but we all know that is lie, so that was fake Anax. Now we all know who nickstealers are, and ZXC can confirm that they were ANAX and Dani.

Here is picture of scared Dani under Anax's nickname, and of scared Anax which first joined under nickname player, and later he took nick of Jack and he flooded heavy in the server. Cause we all know who beetewen those 2 has way lover ping :) Here is proof how dirty they play, how they steal nicks, and insult people. Thank you and enjoy:

You can not escape from truth. Goodbye.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: My cheating. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 09 Nov 2014, 22:38

Dude you're ill

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: My cheating. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 09 Nov 2014, 23:37

Oh no I am perfectly well, but you will be perfectly bannes, as you should be long long time ago.

You are shame and cancer of this game. So you should be removed with advanced technology which is called: BAN! :)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: My cheating. - Postby anax » 09 Nov 2014, 23:38

you will be perfectly banana

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: My cheating. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 09 Nov 2014, 23:43

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Oh no I am perfectly well, but you will be perfectly bannes, as you should be long long time ago.

You are shame and cancer of this game. So you should be removed with advanced technology which is called: BAN! :)

:bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha: :bwahaha:

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: My cheating. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 10 Nov 2014, 00:02

Haha is that just me or is it quite visible that those 2 really are in same package? Lol.

Hilarious :) They do not stop even when truth is around us haha. They are case for Mulder and Scully :) Why? Because they do not want to admit truth, so Mulder and Scully are forced to investigate further cause truth is around us hahahhaa lol!!!! :)

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: My cheating. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 10 Nov 2014, 00:44

I did not want to be rood, but since Dani is arogant now all world will see how his 1:1 invitations against me ended, how his precious friends, hey, anax and machete failed: Watch and enjoy: That is real Darko, as you can see I always finish game, I do not hide and trust me, if they did not hide today at ZxC I will smash them just as I DID ON THOSE PICTURES: PLEASE COMPARE THAT ANAX FROM TODAY WITH THAT ON THOSE PICTURES, AND YOU WILL SEE SAME PLAYER AND ANAX WHICH WERE ON ZXC WERE HEAVY BEATEN AGAINST ME ON THOSE PICTURES: Watch and enjoy in Dani+ Anax epic fail: You wanted dani, now you got it:

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: My cheating. - Postby anax » 10 Nov 2014, 02:49

Talk more, Darko :-D

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: My cheating. - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 10 Nov 2014, 12:02

It is cool that you shame your friends, it is cool that you are cool player, but we talk here about game vs pro players like me, and here is proof that you never beaten ME REAL DARKO, cause I never hide, as you can see from those pictures, and I NEVER LOSE! Well lets se, pick your favorite, you lost always so I do not care, enjoy. Will be much more of that when I find your direct loss on machete where were up to -40 hahahaha :) But no worry I will find that also sooner or later. Enjoy :) Now all have matherial to create Anax-Dani fail box :) SO please tell me now in front of all, how is possible that you lose against me every single time, together with dani (with same ping) which we saw yesterday on zxc, but you post here fake wins with 9:1 od 2:11 ahahaha, pathetic. Real truth is this, and please look at my ping, and those pictures were not only from zero augs, they were also from all servers, and you still lost. Enjoy :)

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: My cheating. - Postby anax » 10 Nov 2014, 14:37

Please stop SPAMMING multiple threads with your lame sshots, i'm pretty sure that's violating forum rules.

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

Re: My cheating. - Postby Majestic » 10 Nov 2014, 17:04

As said in the other (now locked) topic, I've had enough of the personal vendettas being fought out on these forums. Have at eachother via PM, I don't care, but multiple threads in DX for essentially the same bickering is a bit too much.

Shadowrunner wrote:I impersonated myself today...

Return to Deus Ex