Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

New USA Servers

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: New USA Servers - Postby anax » 16 Nov 2014, 20:19

Also, calling us abortions because we have opinions you don't like, that's pretty mature of you aint it, you can join a troll club with Spaz or something.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: New USA Servers - Postby synthetic » 16 Nov 2014, 20:38

Opinions?

Opinions that rifle kills are lame and dts kills are funneh?
Opinions that aliases (whatever that means) will be banned from server?
Opinions that Phantom is saving dxmp and dueling a mentally disabled person (and loosing to him a map or few at that) is something to be proud of?

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: New USA Servers - Postby anax » 16 Nov 2014, 22:58

???????? so because i said a particualr rifle kill one one day, in one map was somehow lame you're going to assume i thing rifling is lame?

You're not making any sense at all, do you see how much i use rifles and all other weapons, at different times, or is your head that far up your own back side, you mongolian gnome.

been waiting to call you that tbh.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: New USA Servers - Postby synthetic » 16 Nov 2014, 23:26

Saw you talk the other day in server how you like Phantom now, and I'm the mongolian gnome lol.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: New USA Servers - Postby anax » 16 Nov 2014, 23:39

show me sshots lmao.

i don't like Phantom at all, and i don't hate him either, i called him out and his butt-buddy fullmoon enough that i'm prob part of the reason they stay in their own corner. My job was done there.

I realised there's no point in attacking him personally beyond making evidence of cheating, been there done that, but i still dislike him.

So now you're puking everywhere with this fly on the wall crap, oh no Anax did XYZ and said ABC once or twice so now that must constitute his entire personality.
Lol you're not much different than Blade with this accusatory many metabolic end product.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: New USA Servers - Postby DaniSaggenza » 16 Nov 2014, 23:39

synthetic wrote:Saw you talk the other day in server how you like Phantom now, and I'm the mongolian gnome lol.

You are a mongolian gnome, even Phantom makes more sense than you, at least now the dude is playing on his server with foolmoon without disturbing, but you keep talking thrash on forums and disturbing in game, amazing, you're even worse than a *loving* spambot, ahhhhh everything was so cool when you were out from forums days ago, only talking about DX, looking at activity increasing, but meh, nothing lasts forever, excepting your mental retardation.

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: New USA Servers - Postby TheWolf » 17 Nov 2014, 01:42

About the aliasing. I'll put it into specific words

If player is active in community, but consistently changes name to play in server while ruining gameplay by means of playing how they would not normally, e.g. mass shelling, cheating, mass lamming, law suicide, law gepping etc, they may be punished by means of kick and in severe cases temporary bans.

This has been an ongoing problem for years. Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.

The questions were a generalization of frequently asked questions, meaning this is not one person's thinking, and I agree with the others who proposed some form of punishment.

Last edited by TheWolf on 17 Nov 2014, 03:05, edited 1 time in total.
Ingame: Sev
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: New USA Servers - Postby anax » 17 Nov 2014, 02:25

Shelling and lamming are just part of the game, if a player is using these to teamkill or suicide then yeah, take action on it.

I find LAW suiciding to be a more serious crime, cheating too.

But i know the gist of what you say, basic rule is don't be an ass, hence why we should ban players like Norse.

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: New USA Servers - Postby TheWolf » 17 Nov 2014, 03:04

It is basically just an extension of don't be an ass...

Ingame: Sev
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: New USA Servers - Postby ShadowRunner » 17 Nov 2014, 17:59

I never threatened to impose this

Synthetic wrote:Opinions that aliases (whatever that means) will be banned from server?

I was just saying it is my personal vote and if I could do it on Hengsha, yes I would and would not have any shame about it.

Facetown will go even further and have registration only play. MM city had something similar. Both Face and Alpha were going in a direction even stricter than I am proposing. So what is so wrong about disliking aliasing, in an environment where people openly admit cheating, where idiots disrupt conversation in RPG servers. If you can end the trouble another way, I'll vote for it.

Return to Deus Ex