Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014.

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby anax » 30 Nov 2014, 00:33

synthetic wrote:
anax wrote:Show me rock solid evidence of Dani speed hacking and i'll reconsider my position, but until then: :---)

Yeah right. I can get dani's mothers recorded confession of how she spent the family savings on autoclicker.exe and you'd still be so far up this guys bum that you'd find something else to write in yellow font.

Went and downloaded those progs. Went to test them in game. As soon as I started testing dani comes and starts talking how he will "do the lateral jump" and this time without bind. The other alias in my team found it very funny, and everybody were happy about dani warping left and right like a piece of shite for the next fights, even going happily "LOL it worked" on the vid. Ask Hey for server logs or something, I cba to edit a vid for phantoms clowns lol.

Turns out it is some kind of warp bind dani got from his friend phantom (and apparently something that phantom wants copyright for). They were talking about it on hey's server. *loving* emokids and their attention needs.

Translation from the Estonian: i have no evidence and assume everyone that thinks even slightly differently from my doctrine is a Phantomite by defualt, no matter how much they show otherwise.

Dude you could try sticking your Blade-ish accusations back up your ass where they came from, but your head is already in the way.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 30 Nov 2014, 00:39

Noob you're pissing me off, seriously, I've been trying to have a moderated behavior towards you but you always ruin it, go and get fucked.

Firstly, if you want to start talking about evidences, I can start posting here a conversation with one of your members (one that you know pretty well, and you also know that he did cheat in the past with Phantom :wink: ) where he admitts clearly that he did cheat on his HiveMinder stage, even if now hes pretty much out of the game, it's up to you, if you want I will post it without problems, giving evidences as I've been doing since the beginning, proving what I say, thing that you can't do, just because you just know to talk crap, so basically, it's up to you, for me it's just do a screenshot of the whole conversation and post it here, and later we'll see what people thinks about your beloved Hivemind, basically a REN 2.0, but this time the cheater who admitts his fail after leaving the game won't be Italian, this time the one who admitts the cheating after leaving game will be a polish guy :wink:

What is more funny is the fact that you keep accusing me of cheating just because I showed to Anax the Lateral Jump, dude, do you know what it is? You have been playing like... 6-7 years? I have no idea tbh (you play augs and 0a like if you have played 2 months xd), but I wanted to show him how it works, in fact because he said that Mango used it yesterday and he was curious, and I showed him, and later, I said CLEARLY that I was not gonna use it again, and we played like 4 maps, you lost all of them (I posted them on this topic), and I didn't use the bind, so don't come here pissing me off.

Secondly, do you realize that I told to Hey about putting MiniMtl233 up and White Crosshair fix just because since you did that "hardware changes" me, and more players started doubting about you? Also I did it so we can use that crosshair fix and you can stop moaning about aimbots and crap, and, surprise! I play even better on a PATCHED MINIMTL than in ANNA that has not even a decent prevention against speedhack

You play worse on patched MTL but :-#, you were too good on ANNA.

Thirdly, warp bind its pretty much obsolete and didn't even exist, thats just a fantasy coming from you and 3 or 4 noobs more, what Phantom had was a very low net speed which made him warp and + his CPU bug made the difference on 0a, in ATDM he was still a noob, theres another way of warping and I explained to you and Hey lot of times, it consists on spamming the sshot button a lot of times so CPU gets like 70 % of usage and obviously you warp, but it doesnt even work neither, you die.

On another note, Ken stop being retard and save your own honor and the honor of your clan.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby anax » 30 Nov 2014, 00:58

i did reply but it seems like the forum ate it #-o

But basically, the Bladeish accuasation mode is getting old, anyone who thinks different even in the slightest becomes a Phantomite by default, clearly!

And your reply translates to you have no evidence, or you do, but your gonna refuse to back up your own monologue for the sake of continuing to lump all non-Ken players with Phantmoon.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby synthetic » 30 Nov 2014, 05:19

I've been trying to have a moderated behavior towards you but you always ruin it, go and get fucked

If moderate means that warp bind then I wonder what non-moderate is eh.

Also rest of your post about the games is bull, I played worse on mtl because I changed most of my dx settings minus binds around. Actually, I started doing that already before Hey swapped to miniMTL so last games on ANNA i played quite bad.

Don't tell me about saving some kind of honour, you are good part of the reason why we haven't been able to just have a game. Noobs like you and phantom who spend their life searching for new bugs and vulnerabilities for games ruin the entertainment for others - and as karma would have it - itll come to bite you from the arse.

@ Anax, I can send the clip to Hey tomorrow, to YOU I wont be giving anything. Can ask him if you want when ive cut the big file up.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 30 Nov 2014, 14:09

I have the last proof that will make people stop caring about this estonian retard.

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 30 Nov 2014, 21:39

There are some very good 0a games going aswell!

DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby DaniSaggenza » 30 Nov 2014, 22:08

ricci
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby ricci » 01 Dec 2014, 00:53

dani vs synth FINAL SHOWDOWN

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby anax » 01 Dec 2014, 01:04

ricci wrote:dani vs synth FINAL SHOWDOWN

This MUST happern.

Friedman
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby Friedman » 01 Dec 2014, 01:14

ricci wrote:dani vs synth FINAL SHOWDOWN

AceFighterz wrote:my bro is the king of warnings wow holy metabolic end product i wonder if a could compete against him
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby ShadowRunner » 01 Dec 2014, 03:00

Seems you have been given some options...
1. Play like Ken
2. Don't play
3. Play like Olo
4. Cheat like Phantmoon
5. Blade-ish accusation mode
6. Poop rainbows in servers

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby [FGS]Chees » 01 Dec 2014, 10:27

:bwahaha:

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 01 Dec 2014, 21:19

I'm for option 6! :)

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby anax » 02 Dec 2014, 00:28

i'm laughing so hard

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: Games November 2014 - 31 December 2014. - Postby ShadowRunner » 05 Dec 2014, 17:57

Just had a pm from a certain veteran... explains that I have been talking

nonsense

and that he hopes I was on

medication

when I made suggestions about increasing the population, (including a comment about how another game recruits prisoners)

So I will say here and now.

1. I make atdm maps
2. I play atdm
3. I make RPG maps
4. I play RPG

Any questions?

Return to Deus Ex