Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Sorry...but I want to show you this...fake FGS

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Sorry...but I want to show you this...fake FGS - Postby ShadowRunner » 19 May 2006, 13:22

I just want ppl to be aware that it's not only Kothar who is getting impersonated on [A]Server, I think Icho is too. I almost turned on Icho tonight in a game the way Anubis turned on me, when I thought Icho was a troublemaker who had nuked me. Turned out to be BLACK or 349...LOOK!!! TWo shadowrunners, lol one is enough don't you think?

this happened for 14 days once on GODZ, the guy got bored...but this recent outburst has gone on 3 weeks? FGS fakes...

PLAYER = SAMUELLISON

This player followed me for two maps, cabinet stole from me twice. I dont know what [A] think, but I know what GODZ do to cabinet stealers, they get the FASTEST ban system of all. This guy was running after and when I was getting away from him, he was spamming me to slow down...

He was chasing me and cabinet stealing for 40? mins until 12.00 GMT mid-day. After refusing to stop stealing or give back items, I fired at him to show the enemy where he was, not intending to wound him, but to show him what 40 mins game abuse felt like...

He then switched to a FGS fake tag with my name and started spamming from 12.10 - 12.22 that he was gonna get ME banned for tk...
He also was telling everyone that I was a fake and gonna get banned etc.
I feel this may be the guy that aggravated Kothar badly...

why he does this I have no idea at all...could be my score perhaps...

This was a game played with Icho without knowing it was Icho until the match was won really, I locked the base and Icho asked why, I thought he was Anubis or Alex about to give some trouble and I was a bit rude to Icho, because I had taken the base with Zero deaths, but some guy switched? or came from our team and nuked us in the base, I thought it was Icho...

But the teamkiller has increased my deaths by 100%, from 1 to 2.
I could blame him for the other one too...

It is very unusual for me to be able to get a score like this, without people switching or blowing me up a lot...with our own nukes...etc...

I'm taking a break from it, if you see that fake, ban his butt.

My suggestion is that FGS, GODZ and A get together and post a post which is identical on all three forums and servers, that the warning is the same, and people are made aware that Icho can ban on A and is involved heavily, Nobody is admin in FGS and in A, And GODZ works closely with both...

People will start listening to polite requests to stop endangering teams and games, with gate gepping/lawing/nuking and teamkilling...and cabinet stealing, faking etc...
FGS is not being shown the respect it deserves...

EDIT: I mean let people show they CAN be banned, that's all. Stargate is so great, I think even 24 hrs would cure most people...and they would come back and search for skill and give a better fight...

Return to Deus Ex