Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Regarding Dani

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby TheWolf » 08 Aug 2015, 19:51

Ok Darko leave then. Seriously leave. You're not welcome here or in my servers simply because you constanty start metabolic end product and disturb the peace and never shut up. If you think thats unfair I really do not give two shits. Also don't refer to me as an American with great ping, when I'm not American and I get 90-110 which is decent but not great. Anyways someone has a quote from somewhere. "I can ban anyone anytime I want, you have no rights here"

Really all you had to do was not urine me off but you did and lost access to even the cozmo rpg server...

Last edited by TheWolf on 09 Aug 2015, 02:13, edited 1 time in total.
Ingame: Sev
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby machete » 08 Aug 2015, 23:44

TheWolf wrote:Ok Darko leave then. Seriously leave. You're not welcome here or in my servers simply because you constanty start metabolic end product and disturb the peace and never shut up. If you think thats unfair I really do not give two shits. Also don't refer to me as an American with great ping, when I'm not American and I get 90-110 which is decent but not great. Anyways someone has a quote from somewhere. "I can ban anyone anytime I want, you have to rights here"

Really all you had to do was not urine me off but you did and lost access to even the cozmo rpg server...

The famous words of NoChanc :P

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 09 Aug 2015, 01:27

Last edited by anax on 15 Mar 2016, 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 09 Aug 2015, 10:23

I think its first time I see one player so enthusiastically refer to another as his Lord.. I'm surprised that I'm surprised, but I am. :-k

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 09 Aug 2015, 17:08

All this is useless.
We have different points of view on the game and its rules.
Bah ! It's too difficult to get along. too bad. :ney:

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 09 Aug 2015, 23:31

This isn't about getting along, the rules are there if you like them or you don't. If not then go play in a fun server where the rules are relaxed so you don't have to cry a river when you get banned for breaking the general rules of fairplay that exist on almost all FPS games.

Last edited by anax on 15 Mar 2016, 17:37, edited 1 time in total.
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 10 Aug 2015, 00:01

The game has 3-4 active players, whats the point of cheating? Just set your *loving* game up properly and have fun for as long as it lasts. If you are smart enough to cheat you are probably also smart enough to set game up properly.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 10 Aug 2015, 00:21

Our server is "pros only" cuz we master all aspects of the game. :matrix:
It is passworded cuz we don't want whiners n noobs :P

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 10 Aug 2015, 00:31

synthetic wrote:The game has 3-4 active players, whats the point of cheating? Just set your *loving* game up properly and have fun for as long as it lasts. If you are smart enough to cheat you are probably also smart enough to set game up properly.

we always set game up properly in our server (no mods, no shits, it's so smooth and highly pleasant :D)
because we are friends and because we play mainly for fun. 8-)
I guess it's too hard for you to understand this.

ps : me, my cousin, lord, full, gladia, leinad, babble (frequency sometimes). It isn't 3-4 but 7-8.
check our server with dxsl :P

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 10 Aug 2015, 05:40

Last edited by anax on 15 Mar 2016, 17:38, edited 1 time in total.
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby machete » 10 Aug 2015, 12:35

anax wrote:
Ermac wrote:Our server is "pros only" cuz we master all aspects of the game. :matrix:

By pro only you must mean, running about with 3 weapons, both skills and augs maxed already for you so you don't actually have to put any effort in.

Yeah, man. BTDM is fun but it requires the least skill of any gametype. You never need to pick up a proper weapon if you don't want to.

Back in the day, being "pro" at BTDM meant you were an EdH member.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 10 Aug 2015, 17:44

If you play BTDM a bit longer it sort of grows on you. In a way, its harder than ATDM. Just saying, I never particularly liked it but have had to play it over the years. I disagree with it requiring least skill, but would instead say its the most boring out of all options. Only skill EdH had was that of disabling team damage so they could camp lams all map long.

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby TheWolf » 10 Aug 2015, 18:18

machete wrote:
anax wrote:
Ermac wrote:Our server is "pros only" cuz we master all aspects of the game. :matrix:

By pro only you must mean, running about with 3 weapons, both skills and augs maxed already for you so you don't actually have to put any effort in.

Yeah, man. BTDM is fun but it requires the least skill of any gametype. You never need to pick up a proper weapon if you don't want to.

I WAS AN EDH MEMBER!

Ingame: Sev
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby machete » 10 Aug 2015, 19:14

synthetic wrote:If you play BTDM a bit longer it sort of grows on you. In a way, its harder than ATDM. Just saying, I never particularly liked it but have had to play it over the years. I disagree with it requiring least skill, but would instead say its the most boring out of all options. Only skill EdH had was that of disabling team damage so they could camp lams all map long.

I don't dislike BTDM at all. I just think it's a fun gametype rather than something to be taken seriously. :-D

I formed my opinion of BTDM while playing in the EdH server. In that server, if you weren't camping LAM, HE or LAW, you were doing it wrong. I can see how putting team damage on might change things but the kind of people you got in that server probably wouldn't have cared either way.

Last edited by machete on 10 Aug 2015, 19:17, edited 1 time in total.
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby machete » 10 Aug 2015, 19:15

TheWolf wrote:
machete wrote:
anax wrote:

I WAS AN EDH MEMBER!

Me too actually. No shame!

Return to Deus Ex