Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Regarding Dani

Author
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 07 Aug 2015, 18:26

Just dont bother, its like arguing with darko. i7 wont be enough for him to cheat in new games so he probably has to spend 100 eur a month for cheats like dani or play free games like UrT where half the polaks and italians cheat.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 08 Aug 2015, 00:25

synthetic wrote: where half the polaks and italians cheat.

synthetic wrote: hurt his gipsy ego

Racism is bad.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 08 Aug 2015, 01:18

Ermac wrote:
synthetic wrote: where half the polaks and italians cheat.

synthetic wrote: hurt his gipsy ego

Racism is bad.

You don't understand the different between race, nationality, or culture. Not a surprise really.

Yeah, no patches or programs work for you specifically. Because their purpose is to stop bugs and cheats that you and Frenchie like to use. :wave:

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Aug 2015, 01:31

Sinthetic if you acuse others that they abuse that means in UrT only one think, you suck big time. If you play there, come I will learn you how to play, say me names of all cheaters, and you will see how real player deal with them. Maybe you need to train your skills on pro servers so that you talk less. And trust me in UrT they can not cheat so much how you cheat in Dues Ex with your company.

Dani something to defend you. Maybe you got issues, but they are one day your friends, other day not. Do not let them to insult you, they are not worth to judge you. Even when you left they have not stoped.

You know what they did? They now abuse all MTL servers, they can even modify scores, lockpick from one kilometer, and noone even bothers to solve that. Anax which pretend to be your friend, after you returned, told to me all worse on you.

But do not be sad cause they hate you, you maybe cheated, but you have right to change. And do not forget, maybe you had reasons to hate me, but which reasons they have ? I never abused, so it is not problem just in you.

They say I am problem in dx? And why? Because I am one of 5 people which do not abuse, so normally that I am problem. Guess what, anax can abuse in mtl and even ban you, and where is anna there is he admin so he can abuse 5 meds, and he does not even hide that.

Have you seen his mutator with autobinds which use that instantly? You should. So you think you cheated? You should see them now.

After they removed manual reload before 2 weeks, I was so strong that I have not lost for one week any match, but funny thing now you must sniper reload again back :)

Wow funny thing how they will do all just to *love* honest guys, so that they have advantage. I ask myself why they do not solve abuse in MTL and admin 5 bind abuse rather than stupid reload which was on auto reloaded.

Funny community right. Sad over sad. I will post some pictures how I cought them and beaten 1:1 But not on this topic, there are other 2.

Enjoy and do not care what they think about you, they are probably today biggest abusers than you ever were, trust me. Most hilarious story is when they make peace with me every 2 days, and then when they lose more than 2-3 matches in row they start to insult me, to ban me or even worse to abuse admin panel with medkits. Nice.

I f I will be forces I will host servers in Deus Ex, because it is insane that people which chased 95% of people with insults, nick stealing, abuses, and ban system are not admins on most servers, while we all know and we all can find on 10 places on many forum how they talk and trash about dx that is dead for years. And now they talk about return of people in deus ex (anax and cheese).

I have enough of those people for which I can feel only sad things, I can only feel sorry for them. To ban me when i help child which asked me to change team because other players killing him unarmed and he does not fight. To use ghost mode to kill me and they still ban me when we said what they do, to spawn 5 meds in servers where they are admins. So where you will play anyway? Why they are together? Cause only abusers left. Pathetic.

But before I retire from that epic shame on ABI and FGS servers I will show last fight how I cought 1 by 1 of them and made epic shame on their names. Who is bitch nowe machete? Will you cry now when i show your precious 0:5 ragequit??? I will back soon homies, well you have not returned at all. It is shame when you lose 0:5 on start of the match and when we filmed how norse killed you with shotgun, and tnt crates hahahaa. We shamed you and my final shame on you and your friends will be posted right here where qwill huret you most.

I will not drop on level of your friends and insult like you do to me behind my back, I will just post pictures and show how weak you are 1:1. Enjoy and do not cry. You just cant beat better from you.

Bye guys.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 08 Aug 2015, 01:33

synthetic wrote:Only person that occasionally cheated in REN was an italian, and my friend...lol.

He's not italian (stop offending us), he is dutch or maybe german.
It wasn't "occasionally" however. The old alpha forum (now deleted) hosted his special "bind", his demorecs about emp jump. You were involved (like others "fake-good-players") in speed hacking with a fps>60 (vsynch=off) which gives serious advantages in 0a : fast reload, fast fire, instant scope, fast sniper2assault ...
U built your fake celebrity, your behaviour ostentatious and over-the-top at the time when 99% of the players didn't even know how to edit their user.ini n deusex.ini, how to tweak them, how to uncap the fps, how to improve the ping, how to use another renderer, how to deactivate the mouse acceleration etc.

Okay, u understood that knowledge is power before others. Gratz.

But those advantages are now available to everyone on equal terms.
Now, u are at your right place.
Yeah, sorry dude, the truth can be rude sometimes but u deserve it.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 08 Aug 2015, 02:17

Darko, I have never legitimately "hated" Dani, not to the intensity you did in 2013-2014, don't make me laugh.
50% of why I spoke badly of him was from ignorance and the other 50% was faked because YOU spammed and talked metabolic end product about anyone you thought was friends with him.

Last edited by anax on 15 Mar 2016, 17:39, edited 1 time in total.
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Aug 2015, 02:33

anax

Dani knows what he did, but he is a man. I respect him cause he came when you insulted me. He said: "Leave Darko alone". I cheated, I insulted him and his friends, and I am sorry of that. If you see Bajas, tell her I am sorry. So Bajas if you read that he said that he is sorry. Do not knwo about that, and I will not go in there.

In any case, he admited that he deserved, but I have not attacked him, cause I do not hate him.

But you? You attacked my friends months and months after that with one american with epic ping (maybe sev since I see you guys are great buddies now), you cursed people, you insulted, Karky, Anastasia and other people. I dod not need to say how mayn people left cause of you and company, and you have dignity to metabolic end product on me or anyone else. To how many people you appologizet? NONE!

I filmed you right now tonight how I beaten you and how you changed your nick, abused admin power and banned me for no reason at all. Honesty? That is word unknown to you. I will not waste my time on such people, I can only wish that God will help them.

I remember when you took nickname of Hasharin, I could not believe. Person which is loved from 99 % of people was your target of impersonating. No comment.

And you are admin in 50 % of servers? Shame. Good that I will not waste time on scuh servers. Good lcuk to all people which will have business with you and your friends.

Karky if you read that please return, ban them all and make place for rest of great people which love this game. Same for edh server, ra server and all honest servers which we miss so much.

All best see ya in game.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 08 Aug 2015, 02:48

Sev gave admin to me and Chees when he started his servers, almost a whole year ago.
before you suddenly decided I was your own personal public enemy. :winknkiss:

It's not my fault you choose to spam and insult there even after choosing the server over the FGS one after loosing.

You stay silent and play like a normal player for many many maps, but once you start losing you start spamming many metabolic end product and insulting us, so out you go.

Last edited by anax on 15 Mar 2016, 17:28, edited 1 time in total.
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Aug 2015, 03:06

You need serious doctor help. Trust me. I will not spend time with you. I was quiet all time a long. Please look our fight 1:1 on fgs today, when you banned me. Nobody will easy check who was it, and for sure was not Cheease. So it was you. Liar hipocryte, and weak plaer on top of that.

In any case, enjoy in your lies. Nobody trust to you anyway, except of those 20 trolls which abuse same as you do. Phnatom is kitty for abuses which you use. He admited fps abuse, but you abuse whatever you can and you still can not match me.

Play in MTL of AIB and FGS server? Never, beaten you guys before 1 hour and that will be end of that story. I proimised to you and machete that I will find you both snad shame you both together alone and I did on 3 matches in row. I ended my dx zero augs again with bing bang and that is enough. Enjoy in your shame, have no business with you.

Here is proof how nobody can check how you abused:

That was 100 % not chesee, and very sure not nobody, and that same user banned me for no reason at all. I just say nice try but i go post your fail on fgs, and you banned me just because I said that I found proof and filmed how you abuse Armageddons nick.

Now all people have proof how you impersonate and ban people in FGS, and AiB, and also that is proof that I beaten you and Machete tonight as my last big bang in zero augs. Better finish I could not wish. Goodbye.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Aug 2015, 03:06

See ya in game guys.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby anax » 08 Aug 2015, 03:38

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:You need serious doctor help.

and for sure was not Cheease.

Phnatom is kitty for abuses which you use.

I proimised to you and machete that I will find you both snad shame you both together.

I ended my dx zero augs again with bing bang

i'M CRY4Ing :bwahaha: :-D

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby synthetic » 08 Aug 2015, 07:13

Ermac wrote:
synthetic wrote:Only person that occasionally cheated in REN was an italian, and my friend...lol.

He's not italian (stop offending us), he is dutch or maybe german.
It wasn't "occasionally" however. The old alpha forum (now deleted) hosted his special "bind", his demorecs about emp jump. You were involved (like others "fake-good-players") in speed hacking with a fps>60 (vsynch=off) which gives serious advantages in 0a : fast reload, fast fire, instant scope, fast sniper2assault ...
U built your fake celebrity, your behaviour ostentatious and over-the-top at the time when 99% of the players didn't even know how to edit their user.ini n deusex.ini, how to tweak them, how to uncap the fps, how to improve the ping, how to use another renderer, how to deactivate the mouse acceleration etc.

Okay, u understood that knowledge is power before others. Gratz.

But those advantages are now available to everyone on equal terms.
Now, u are at your right place.
Yeah, sorry dude, the truth can be rude sometimes but u deserve it.

Not only does it seem like you don't even know which player I was talking about, you are also unable to understand the purpose and prevalence of bind usage in shooters (beginner level mentality) or distinguish between bugs that have become funny features vs bugs that have become highly advantageous to one party. Since I started playing, people have been banned for Ladder Bugging. Since I started playing, I've never seen anyone banned for grenade jumping, what I *have* seen are maps build entirely to practice grenade jumping and servers hosted for that purpose.

I would attempt to educate and maybe even train a beginner like you, but given how quick you were to eat from phantoms palm and speedhack pretty much entire 2013 and 2014 (maybe 2012), then I'm afraid it wont work out. Go play UrT and never come back here.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby Ermac » 08 Aug 2015, 14:05

minionanax, u should ban yourself.
u let your teammate in cmd map use the frob hax (and still u lost).
u banned the Lord because he owned you with the flamethrower. I saw it on skype in live. d'oh
u banned like 4 or 5 players in a hour. This is what we call a admin abuser and a sore loser.
Alone in the FGS server, you can own now :P

ps : How did you obtain the password ffs?
That synthetic makes an excessive use of you seem normal.
anax wrote:[size=124]and advice from Synthetic [/color].

After all, you're more stupid than bad.
But how did you manage to abuse nobody's trust? (he was accustomed to stay out of such childishness.)
This is a mystery ...

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby [FGS]Chees » 08 Aug 2015, 14:36

[FGS]Nobody will just laugh at all this and put it to rest with a few simple words!! :-D

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Regarding Dani - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 08 Aug 2015, 19:10

Oh my.. tl;dr.. I was scrolling faster and faster, the longer the posts got 8-[

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:[...]blabla blubb [...] Bye guys.
You've said that (or similar) a billion times already. Would you finally follow your words already?? ](*,)

Apart of that.. I doing my best to be a proper Nazi-Admin to Darko but I still need much practise et.. :-({|=

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!

Return to Deus Ex