Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Awesome video!

Author
TheDragonMaster
TheDragonMaster

World: Earth Year: 5348 Location: (45673,08664)
Nationality:
Netherlands

Awesome video! - Postby [FGS]FlyingGhost » 16 Jul 2015, 16:41

A few employees of Eidos playing the old Deus Ex xD
It's so awesome!!! XD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=61&v=aTVBSxnwiCo

Mounir12 wrote:Hey guys i am Mounir i was banned cus i lam bugged so someone can unban me (btw i want to be memeber of fgs)

~DJ~ wrote:I don't want to discuss anymore, he's outta his mind!111

ShadowRunner wrote:Altfire is not altfire without Ichotolot...
Tidus
OWNAGE
OWNAGE

Re: Awesome video! - Postby Tidus » 16 Jul 2015, 22:19

sweet i will defenitely watch that. thanks for sharing.

im interessted what they have to say about that game now :D

Edit: They are cheating the metabolic end product out of the game haha :-D

"JC! JC! the net's going, the nets going black! JC! No more youtube, no more facebooks of any kind, we will start over, use command lines, if you get this then FIND US! FIND US!"

Albert Einstein once said: "Technical progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal."
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Awesome video! - Postby [FGS]Chees » 17 Jul 2015, 11:58

Great video. Thanks for posting :-D

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Awesome video! - Postby [FGS]Chees » 17 Jul 2015, 22:50

After seeing this I want to bring a new team together to make the next Deus Ex.
Forget Dx 2,3 and even 4 but the next one, Deus Ex Evolved..and based on the original features of dx. Forget money, company rivals and all the metabolic end product that comes with it. If I could fund it it I would start it asap. Shame the world works the way it does :(

Tidus
OWNAGE
OWNAGE

Re: Awesome video! - Postby Tidus » 18 Jul 2015, 01:11

Well the "next deus ex" do you mean continue the story?
DX:IW was kinda the sequel for the first DX but we all know how they made the game lol.

Also alot of ppl said that deus ex needs a remake but i call many metabolic end product on that. i cant get warm with the remake craze everyone has and i would think that we would get some half ass "HD remake" which would just be HD textures or some lazy stuff like the HD version of resident evil 4. sucked too.

Im pretty happy that deus ex 3 was how it was. i could see deus ex in there and i hope deus ex 4 will be even better \:D/

one can only wish

"JC! JC! the net's going, the nets going black! JC! No more youtube, no more facebooks of any kind, we will start over, use command lines, if you get this then FIND US! FIND US!"

Albert Einstein once said: "Technical progress is like an ax in the hands of a pathological criminal."
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Awesome video! - Postby synthetic » 25 Jul 2015, 01:49

I think Deus Ex came out the way it did thanks to the input from all Sheldon Pacotti, Smith and Spector. Especially without Pacotti there won't be another real deus ex like the first. Considering what their other projects looked like, I think there was an element of luck involved in getting DX1 just right, but those guys took the development seriously. That is not to say other members of the team didn't play important role, but if we talk deus ex we talk those 3.

Return to Deus Ex