Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Dear Darko

Author
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby anax » 18 Sep 2015, 18:41

We need to get everyone to use DXSL until Alpha people can update theirs. I've pretty much given up on actively playing DXMP outside of pre-arranged matches, so I'm still checking for this game going ahead for sure! :matrix:

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby [FGS]Chees » 18 Sep 2015, 20:59

I live in UK about 5 miles from Liverpool Psycho. Was a nice street with big houses but 8 burglaries to neighbours and my mums car trashed and dads window smashed and a bloke tried to break into them last Friday and caught him doing it so rugby tackled him off his bike in to a bush and he swore I would pay for it. :oops:

I usually go on Kai's server if all others are empty so ask me if I'm in there and will have a game if nothing is happening there

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 19 Sep 2015, 00:13

lol tom I think when you got bug back i lost it :P I was playing with anax like every day some weeks, but now I think i havent checked servers couple weeks again.

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: Dear Darko - Postby Psycho » 19 Sep 2015, 21:09

I live in Liverpool Chees.

Typical Ken :-D Been sitting in servers for a good while today and nobody came, hope it picks up like it usually does around Christmas.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby [FGS]Chees » 20 Sep 2015, 00:33

Psycho stop breaking into my cars lid, bet you carry bricks round wit you ready to rob the wheels! :bwahaha:

Saying that the lad I rugby tackled aint been seen since. I still have bruises so he must be all fuc*** up.

Last edited by [FGS]Chees on 20 Sep 2015, 01:27, edited 1 time in total.
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 20 Sep 2015, 00:34

well if i know youre playin i can just click dx icon :P ill check tomorrow

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Dear Darko - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Sep 2015, 18:54

FACTS about who is Leonardo:

1. Biggest trolls back then (Dani & Anax) never liked Leonardo because I trained him when he was just 9 years old to such level that he beaten players easy. I can say 200 % sure that me, Mario and Leonaerdo never lost fight 3:3 in 2012. That is fact that is proof, and we were best and strongest team. That is reason why Dani and Anax insulted Leonardo, and many of my friends.
I remember when Dani said I know Leonardo's Youtube channel, and Facebook. I mean who must be so fucked in head that follows little child on youtube and facebook, and who know how he insulted kid in there. Only person fucked in head can do so. Only Dani and Anax....
So when you ask who is that, answer is simple. zagreb does not exists, I know only for Zagreb. Also Leonardo is not from Zagreb....... So that can be only anax or dani, or someone related to such insane lunatic act..

2. I see comments who can beat me, lol I see Psycho which played against me in 2013 on sniperbox after he retired for long time, and I have proof how he lost..... I remember how machete, dani, phantom, fear, sinthetic and co lost in 7:1 fight against me alone. So I wonder, how is possible that some guy which lost with 6 other players against me alone, (read machete, psycho, anax & sinthetic) can even think that he can beat me 1:1.

As I said I played in 2013 whole 2-nd month in machete's server, he lost epic number of matches, dani lost epic number of matches....... Sinthetic...... He lost even in 2012, after that he hided under new nick. Psycho lost in 2013 also, I saw him only once in sniperbox where he got asskicked... So I wonder, again..... How is possible that such people can think that they can beat me....

As I said, there id DD community site, if you are man, take money, contact me, we will meet in reality, no binds, no abuses, neutral webcaffe, 2 employees will watch each user so that he does not use console and you will see how badly you will lose, but also you will loose your money. If you like I would not take your money. I do not know how many times I must repeat, you have my site, contact me, bring it on, I am waiting, I WANT TO SEE HOW STRONG (read weak) you all are. That does not go honest people, I do not invite honest and good people - my friends on game match in reality - only those few with big mouth.

Also I play URT all the time, you can call whole army against me and lucky at any time, and you will still lose. You just have npo change, In Deus Ex i beaten you all with no binds, so you can think how you will end in there.

About Krt...... I played with him in 2013 on iceworld and he lost, it was hard (it was in front of all), I played against Dani in front of all he lost....... I played in 2-nd month against epic number of people all lost..... At one point sinthetic dani and fear told , we are best 3 in deus ex...... Funny thing that me and b dawg beaten on smuggler all 3 of them lol, preety easy :) So guess again who was best.

I remember like it was yesterday when Sidewinder said on Zan-Gogh: "Darko here are Dani and Fear, beat them and proove that you are best"
Dani was first which fall, Fear second...... Lol...... After they went to skype humiliated in front of all i was still inserver with sidewinder, phantom, lox and few other guys....

So It is really funny to hear such stories about me, specially when you know that since 2013 I never played game 1:1 except with Phantom, Excsm and B-Dawg (of anax which lost always against me), and I am today even stronger than then.... Ihave better comp, I am faster, have better mouse, monitor etc etc........

You can see on pictures my last match in Deus Ex: Me and lucky against machete and anax (where they lost badly), after that I refused to have business with most of you because most of you are people fucked in head.... How much fucked in head proofs that fake account of leonardo which is for sure creation of sinthetic, dani or anax which were humiliated in game.

In any case, who want to have official fight with me knows the drill, prepare money, contact dd portal, send mail, pick place, and be ready to lose in game, and your money. I do nto waste my time on arogant people with mental problems. Those times are behind me.....

I play now mostly alone far away from all fuckers which ruined this game and scared most of polite people and kids.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Dear Darko - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 27 Sep 2015, 18:57

To all my friends which I knew for years If you host server we will see ya there and will be nice to play with you again (you can check IP so it will not be hard to know who is real Darko).

See ya in game. Goodbye.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby [FGS]Chees » 28 Sep 2015, 02:25

Oh metabolic end product it's a Darko post...Going hire someone to read them to me..I just cant be bothered now!
Everyone duck and cover...Darko is being flung everywhere again.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 28 Sep 2015, 05:39

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:To all my friends which I knew for years If you host server we will see ya there and will be nice to play with you again (you can check IP so it will not be hard to know who is real Darko).

See ya in game. Goodbye.

I didn't know you had any friends here above the age 9.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby anax » 28 Sep 2015, 07:11

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:As I said, there id DD community site, if you are man, take money, contact me, we will meet in reality, no binds, no abuses, neutral webcaffe, 2 employees will watch each user so that he does not use console and you will see how badly you will lose, but also you will loose your money.

Well as you said in Kai's server, anyone who is your enemy in DX who comes to your country will be threatened with death... apparently! :D

Lets not forget your constant insults to players and THEIR FAMILYS, Darko you are legitimately fucked up in the head and I hope if you don't seek help for that, you sooner choke on nails.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby machete » 29 Sep 2015, 15:27

A!BSolid wrote:He honestly doesn't cheat anymore, for one Machete is able to spot that and I KNOW it

Don't drag me into this. The last time I played with Phant (a few months ago) he still had an outrageous firerate. He'll never stop cheating.

A!BSolid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Dear Darko - Postby A!BSolid » 06 Oct 2015, 22:14

machete wrote:
A!BSolid wrote:He honestly doesn't cheat anymore, for one Machete is able to spot that and I KNOW it

Don't drag me into this. The last time I played with Phant (a few months ago) he still had an outrageous firerate. He'll never stop cheating.

Stop refering to me, i'm not longer active on these as much as i used to be.
As for that, I really don't care anymore, i'm more willing to bring him on as a challenge. If he wants to cheat let him cheat, he knows himself that he isn't good and that if he does get a half decent score it will be out of no skill.

As for December games, if it gets out of hand bring out the ban hammer, that's all i can say. People are telling me things and he's telling me things so it's hard to co-ordinate my alliance so it's in your hands.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 07 Oct 2015, 04:29

Well, he is going to come there and cheat like he has for the past 7 years - but considering the game is dead I guess it doesn't matter anymore. It might be a nice reminder for players to see him again in dxmp and remind them why the game isn't worth coming back to.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Dear Darko - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 18 Aug 2016, 12:05

Or maybe is problem why you guys dont return because I am in 2016 even better and faster, so you cant beat me even with superbind and raised FPS, you guys tried this year, you could not do it.

Also here is one pure example for people who is FAKE Darko who insults people in servers. Its not me, it you and your company, and its sad that after 2012, you guys do it again. They claim its BOT, other users or B. Funny, why they say 3 stories :)

- If is bot, then its programmed to insult people, no excuse, also it breaks codex of game because of insults (cyber bully), stealing of marks and usernames
- If is other user it does not aproove their behavious because as admins they knew its fake Darko, and they could kick + ban him if he does not stops with insults + nick + clan stealing.
- If is B its even worse cause its their server :)

However you turn kiddo, here is proof how they abuse:

Here you go: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5318

And here: http://imgur.com/a/lNLqh

See ya in game guys, change yourself and maybe people will return. :wave:

All best.

Return to Deus Ex