Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Dear Darko

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby machete » 26 Aug 2015, 22:42

synthetic wrote:I think at some point the grey line between trolling and retardation becomes a blur, and 4 years of active presence in the community whilst keeping up the same act... yeah.

This is true. His actions are not those of a mentally healthy individual.

Leo
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Dear Darko - Postby Leo » 27 Aug 2015, 00:02

Y all say that only because you are angry that i beat you easily while you cheat, and i even do not have any binds and still i beat you easily. Just admit that i am too strong for you, anyday anytime you have no chanc against me. Pathtetic how you abuse me just because you angry that you are weak.
Enjoy.

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby anax » 27 Aug 2015, 14:34

There is a real youtube channel associated with Leo, it can be found in related content if you find Darko's own channel.
A few things point to them being two different people, Leo is likely a kid too young to be in the particular community surrounding dxmp, but has been taken on by Darko, spamming just the kind of childlike BS we've seen, on his behalf.

Hell you don't even have to trawl the internet to find various odd sites run or joined by Darko or the person he calls Mister DD, just search his "clan board" and you can bring up a list of conspiracy sites and bitcoin stuff.

Trolling genius or mentally unstable tin-hat wearer, you decide.

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 27 Aug 2015, 22:35

Any way Sev can check who that BumpkinBis was? Im pretty certain it was phantom or at least one of his cultists, but I'd prefer not to guess. Massive visible speedhack, charges without bally akin to how phantom played year ago, and judging by the games on sniperbox2 pretty obvious trigbot on top of it. Now, while speedhack itself is a common cheat most of us have unfortunately gotten used to, I'd like to have a good picture of the remaining active players that use bots. Dani used one, highly probable that Unknown used one, and thats about the whole list of botters I can think of past 5 years. Phantom was never confirmed to be a botter 2014 and before, so if BumpkinBis is him then he either found one or got it from dani.

If you absolutely must play against botters and speedhackers, play them in a server where they get high ping. That will mess bot up and make it little harder to speedhack, whereas you can use your skill to adapt to the higher latency/delay. If you play them in server where they get low ping, move as far as possible and try to surprise them; if they see you, try to predict shot timing: due to distance you can dodge trigbot if youre fast and most likely hes just going to hit torso anyway. If you move at perfect time, theyll miss most shots, otherwise the torso shots will just burn your medkits. In close range you'll get hit no matter what, but most likely torso. Speedhacker will crouch-spray close range anyway but on sniper-only map youll get shot in torso each time, and crouching just means you get shot in head. Jumping may work but skilled players generally dont jump in 0a sniper fight (meaning that it would be unnatural, not that you couldnt do it against botter; if hes aiming torso and you jump, botter will hit legs while skilled player skips shot and waits for you to land so he can get easy headshot or torso at least).

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: Dear Darko - Postby TheWolf » 28 Aug 2015, 05:41

LogTable=IP=88.173.24.231 Names=Player%20Player_912%20Player_423%20PandaHeart%20²%20Wissenchaft%20bumpkin`'fan%20BumpkinBis%20Doe LastUsed=2015/08/27%2012:35:59 PreLoginCount=101 LoginCount=100

Ingame: Sev
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 28 Aug 2015, 16:47

Thanks, Sev. To guess is one thing, to know is another. He talks so weird (like a 12yearold) sometimes that if you don't look at the play style his chat could fool you. I think his english is also improving, slowly. Your server is very nice place to play vs him. He gets fairly low 130ish ping there visible but seems to mess with his cheats alright, rendering him fairly harmless.

A!BSolid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Dear Darko - Postby A!BSolid » 29 Aug 2015, 19:07

You know it takes some guts to say this but go ahead, throw out the "Solid is a Phantom pet"

He honestly doesn't cheat anymore, for one Machete is able to spot that and I KNOW it
He personally called me on skype so that we could fix his awkward fps spikes, he had it capped at 150 and was jumping to 200-210

Bearing in mind, HE PERSONALLY came to me, I didn't ask him to do anything and to me, 200 fps is harmless but people like you ken find all the excuses to cry about it. I said he could play with it until he found a solution otherwise we had to do something about it, which we did find a solution.

Go ahead, call me a cheater, like it bothers me anymore, my eyes have become sore reading your countless insults.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 29 Aug 2015, 19:25

I don't really care what he, you or anyone else tells me.. I've played since 2004, have tested or have had tested most of the cheats in this game along with trying to help coders in patching them best I could. If I see a player cheating, he is cheating. Truth be told, I won't be able to tell minor speedhack apart from just plain low ping or whatnot, but if I cannot tell then I wont point a finger or name names.

When I posted that post, he cheated, very visibly so. Whether he has been cheating today or within past half an hour or in his little cheater mind, I don't know and don't really care.

As far as actual botters go, during the 11 years I can pretty much name only enough names as there are fingers on one hand. Botting is not very common post 2006.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Dear Darko - Postby Ermac » 29 Aug 2015, 22:02

Hey DarkoBis, calm down. Take your pills and leave us alone.

u don't rule here and in dx either. We don't care about your opinion.
dx isn't your baby and u aren't its mother.

The Lord rekked u in the sniperbox? So what?
u aren't so strong that people needs a triggerbot to own u.

I don't think u love this game. U sow doubt and confusion among the last players.
We know all yours tricks to fool everyone. u can abuse only the new players or people with intellectual disability like ya.

You seems implicated in cheating or in the ruin of the game more than any others players.
One day people will understand that u are the main problem of dx behind your malicious gossip.
People will open their eyes about ya, they will break your bad influence and your spider web you created all those years.
They will ban you or better ignore you and your fury like we did.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Dear Darko - Postby synthetic » 30 Aug 2015, 00:59

Mango youre a well known cheater and phantom's side kick, you don't get to play a smartass. For me its very simple: cheating is for noobs. You are dumb but not dumb enough to accidentally cheat, so you know perfectly well what I am talking about. If you guys keep talking metabolic end product instead of quietly cheating in your private servers, then I might get tempted to give you some of your own medicine. Phantom knows whats it like. If you tell me that nobody in dxmp cares if you and phantom cheat or not, then technically nobody should care if I do too, right? (naturally id TRY to limit it to phantom, mango, solid ^^)

Psycho
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: Dear Darko - Postby Psycho » 30 Aug 2015, 12:12

A!BSolid wrote:You know it takes some guts to say this but go ahead, throw out the "Solid is a Phantom pet"

He honestly doesn't cheat anymore, for one Machete is able to spot that and I KNOW it
He personally called me on skype so that we could fix his awkward fps spikes, he had it capped at 150 and was jumping to 200-210

Bearing in mind, HE PERSONALLY came to me, I didn't ask him to do anything and to me, 200 fps is harmless but people like you ken find all the excuses to cry about it. I said he could play with it until he found a solution otherwise we had to do something about it, which we did find a solution.

Go ahead, call me a cheater, like it bothers me anymore, my eyes have become sore reading your countless insults.

Phantom has played you, there's nothing you can teach Phant about fps. Phantom will have known how to "fix his awkward fps spikes" long before you started playing the game.

We're talking about a guy who has obsessed for years and years.

A!BSolid
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Dear Darko - Postby A!BSolid » 30 Aug 2015, 20:30

Psycho wrote:Phantom has played you, there's nothing you can teach Phant about fps. Phantom will have known how to "fix his awkward fps spikes" long before you started playing the game.

We're talking about a guy who has obsessed for years and years.

I see...

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Dear Darko - Postby anax » 01 Sep 2015, 00:02

Mango do you like french fried pertaters?

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Dear Darko - Postby Ermac » 01 Sep 2015, 16:44

Psycho wrote:Phantom has played you, there's nothing you can teach Phant about fps. Phantom will have known how to "fix his awkward fps spikes" long before you started playing the game.

You misunderstood what he meant.
He showed that with FrameRateLimit=150 (it wasn't "your" standard?) & d3d9r13, u may exceed 240 fps (180-190 with a core 2 duo and a good gc). By the way, if u aren't happy with this move on and stop crying around.

I don't know why but you talk like u was in the same clan of cheaters than the other hater here, pretending to be the best and trying to rule the world.
So cute.
What was the name of this clan? ren?

Psycho wrote:We're talking about a guy who has obsessed for years and years.

I wonder who is really the "more obsessed for years and years"? I never heard him talking about you.
U are another of his fans in denial i guess.

ps : w8, are you one of these players who can't win a game with >70 ms ping? :roll:

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Dear Darko - Postby Ermac » 01 Sep 2015, 19:05

anax wrote:Mango do you like french fried pertaters?

like ya bro ;-)

Return to Deus Ex