Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

The conspiracy is over...

Author

- Postby synthetic » 28 Jun 2006, 01:36

ask roi to close all threads concerning this and they can have one straight forward thread for it.

[CG] knight, kamekaze, faction etc work with the info they have and wont be fabricating evidence for their own good, im quite certain of that even when not paying much attention to what was being said.

so lock these ends and have a straightforward topic that has flames deleted to at least try and sort it out. STFU wont do much good when half the dx is agitated.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 28 Jun 2006, 01:41

Random - I am talking to you and Xikron and no-one else.

[CG] knight, kamekaze, faction etc work with the info they have and wont be fabricating evidence for their own good, im quite certain of that even when not paying much attention to what was being said.

I worked with the info elemental gave me. I didnt fabricate anything.
The point is CG didnt give me all the info, they never told me anything about C.

This should be locked and CG and I sit down and work out why we are accusing each other. But this forum aint the place to accuse me of lying when you cant even remember what you have e-mailed me...

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 28 Jun 2006, 05:15

FFS close this topic Icho i think shadow is done with this and he is very sorry about what ever this topic is about lol i did not read it i just know this is stupid and should be closed...

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 28 Jun 2006, 05:58

Icho's not here. He's on vacation or something like that. And just to clarify things (although I'm not sure if it was said in this topic or one of the many others), the reason I registered on this board is because Kothar came over to the IO boards and made a public recruitment thread asking Elemental to join FGS while he was still in IO. I just wanted to make sure Icho was aware of this, and in case Kothar was to be banned for this, I didn't want any bad blood coming between IO and FGS. My joining had nothing to do with the posting that began with Jack's topic, I merely stayed because I saw my clan mates and clan's reputation being attacked and I had to defend it. I just didn't want you all to think that the reason I registered here was to cause trouble, and in fact my original reason was to keep peace between our clans. I know that I didn't have to post this, but I'm trying to get rid of this reputation I have developed as a trouble maker.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 28 Jun 2006, 12:06

I didn't want any bad blood coming between IO and FGS

There's none.
I dont think anyone, xcept possibly GODZ think u are a troublemaker.
I dont think it is fair to say this was an attack on IO. The doc was posted to find out who was truly lying, I never truly suspected that Daemon could do things as were being suggested. Two members of the forums are FGS remember...The reason Kothar did that in your forums is because I asked him to. The reason I asked him to is that Elemental told me:

1. IO were deleting his posts
2. IO blocked him from certain sections of the IO site
3. He had issues with JCD
3. He was going to be thrown out
4. He was interested in mapping for a clan which had servers.
5. He felt JCD was not promoting/assisting his maps.
He suggested various clans to me, none of them seemed a valid option for a mapper. There was no attempt to steal him, it was a logical conclusion to apply for FGS, based purely on mapping.
6. But he wouldn't apply till we agreed to HIS request that I posted and invitation on his.

At that time I was getting on very well, with Jonesy and Daemon, fighting regularly on DXMS and Z with them. It was the first time since JCD decided to remove me from IO forums and since we fell out on GODZ, that I was not being flamed by IO.

I hope you realize that I have no intention of slandering or flaming IO.
I acted on information that Elemental gave me. I do not wish to be accused of lying again, but I feel Kami needs to understand what happened. I cant speak for Elemental, but as far as FGS was concerned, the invitation was a solution to a mapper's dilemma, nothing else.

I told Elemental I didnt wish to destroy my new found peace and respect with IO and in any case I was banned, so this is why Kothar invited him. Elemental claims he had offers from 8 clans that week. There is no point in any coming here and saying that Elemental's claims about IO, are lies by Shadowrunner, no-one is interested. He left and joined FGS, now he is even more fed up with clans...why dont we all drop it and only suggest some positive and peaceful solutions.

Like you said Kami, JCD banning me was before your time, therefore any discussion is truly irrelevant, Daemon and you and Cereal and Jonesy are the backbone of IO these days, an entirely new set of people. There is little point in us falling out over JCD's actions, or Elemental's actions, especially to start a new round of accusing...

My problem with JCD, was name-calling, accusing me cheatin without evidence and demanding the end of my IA clan, if I lost a match to IO. Again this is irrelevant now...
Suggestion - IO and FGS resolve any remaining differences via msn or pm

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 28 Jun 2006, 18:54

thank you Shadow, like he said i had no intention of that thread getting so out-of-hand i was going to post in a more private part in the forums or pm him but he wanted it there so that is where i put it so i am sorry for any troubble i caused on ur forums

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 28 Jun 2006, 19:01

Actually I said i hate clans..... and want nothing to do with the dang things. Clans are supposed to be friends that are in a group, but look at this crap.. lies, deception, This is pathetic.... So why would I not be tired of it..... it's only logical that I avoid clans.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
m45t3rs4d0w8

- Postby m45t3rs4d0w8 » 29 Jun 2006, 01:36

Note to ShadowRunner: I have left FGS only a day or two ago. Former FGS....

I *loving* hate clans. They always have all this many metabolic end product around them.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 29 Jun 2006, 02:56

m45t3rs4d0w8 wrote:Note to ShadowRunner: I have left FGS only a day or two ago. Former FGS....

I *loving* hate clans. They always have all this many metabolic end product around them.

I have to agree. It's very hard to not be mixed into the crap that goes with clanning.... maybe in my distant future i'll reconsider joining a clan.. but for now, i'm going to vanish from dx and wait for things to cool down on their own.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 29 Jun 2006, 04:17

Um, not all clans are like that. When I was in [Shen], the only time we got into a dispute with another clan was when I was banned from the Z board for posting proof that Swim was cheating. Even then, not much happened we just decided that we wouldn't have our clan war with them until I was unbanned, then me and Swim made up and now the whole situtation is more of a joke between us. Triad is another example of a clan that stays away from the politics of this game. I think the best way to prevent this is to, before making something like this public, go to the parties involved and let them know what is going on. Then these parties can settle it in private and then if it is still necessary it can go public.

m45t3rs4d0w8

- Postby m45t3rs4d0w8 » 29 Jun 2006, 04:19

ShadowRunner Decided to make everything public.... For the "Sake" of Deus Ex.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 29 Jun 2006, 04:49

Kamikaze wrote:Um, not all clans are like that. When I was in [Shen], the only time we got into a dispute with another clan was when I was banned from the Z board for posting proof that Swim was cheating. Even then, not much happened we just decided that we wouldn't have our clan war with them until I was unbanned, then me and Swim made up and now the whole situtation is more of a joke between us. Triad is another example of a clan that stays away from the politics of this game. I think the best way to prevent this is to, before making something like this public, go to the parties involved and let them know what is going on. Then these parties can settle it in private and then if it is still necessary it can go public.

And I agree. everybody in this made their mistakes. ShadowRunner by not talking to anybody in this before making it public. me for sending the document to him, and not making sure he properly understood it. and also me for confusing him though it was accidental... but for once i'm trying to say something that isn't "stupid" or "provoking to other ppl" i'm saying that what we should do is either forget about this ever happening, or re evaluate everything, and try to settle this in a more "adult" manner.. all of us have been childish.... that's something i'm very bad at.. and i'm going to start trying to change that. though it sounds hard to do, but i can do it.

Legion says:
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 29 Jun 2006, 09:44

ShadowRunner Decided to make everything public.... For the "Sake" of Deus Ex.

Yes and Deja and anti-GODZ - decided to make everything private....For the "Sake" of Deus Ex.

Why are MasterShadow, Elemental and KamiKaze still dragging this on?

Kamikaze
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Kamikaze » 29 Jun 2006, 15:12

I'm not trying to. That was more of a general statement that I made. I mean if I had taken my evidence to Bill instead of posting it on the Z Forum I could've saved a lot of trouble for both of our clans. I just don't want these two to hate clans due to a few bad experiences.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 29 Jun 2006, 16:19

Kami - I apologize, you have stopped saying I'm attacking, I should do same.

Trust me, they both hated clans long ago and always will..it has nothing to do with the month of June 2006. Mastershadow started the FAC movement, no guesses what that stands for. Elemental is really a mapper, not a player, well perhaps in forums, but not in the game...

Return to Deus Ex