Apology

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Apology - Postby ShadowRunner » 06 Jul 2006, 17:21

I believe I owe FGS an apology.

To cut a long story short, Xikron is not wrong to raise an issue that is true on GODZ. I angered vets by thinking or talking like one... I angered noobs by reporting their antics to [A] and GODZ. I brought hate upon FGS. I should have remembered that truth always comes out in the end. Arguing with a lot of people was totally unnecessary and perhaps, without realizing it, I am an attention seeker. I also didn't take a second breath before I replied often. Also I was fairly sure Ddos was a serious thing which was about to happen to FGS...

Xikron I'm sure is not aware of the full picture, but I cant say I am either and he was right to be angry or want me out. I am still less than 1 year on DXMP. I should have known when to stfu...but it seems ppl DO believe crap about me often...and it seems some people will always have a problem with Shadowrunner being in FGS...regardless of truth...I'm sorry that Xikron felt I instigate or love the drama, after months of this crap I assure you I will be steering clear. Any attempt to manipulate me or lie about me, may be successful in the short term, because I will be silent, but I guarantee you, without my intervention the truth will arrive anyway...

I have not decided whether to leave or not, but either way, you can trust that I have learned from these mistakes and trust that my scores are after this week, getting better again, my maps better and my post count lower...I realize I still have much to learn...and I guarantee I will not drag FGS in to any trouble, whatever I decide to do...

Return to Deus Ex