Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

What i dream for dx is ...

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

What i dream for dx is ... - Postby Ermac » 15 Apr 2016, 21:29

a BTDM mod with all augs available in same time plus the forgotten Synthetic Heart Aug (AugHeartLung) of course.
What i dream for dx is, in consequence of the first dream, more slots for use all the weapons.
(The game would be far more rich, more strategic.)

What i dream for dx is a ANNA104 with no bugged pistol, with no bugged ADS, an ANNA104 which force players to use d3d10_revised with no modifications of the fps on the fly (cuz d3d9 is too unstable with the fps), which force players to play with under 100 fps (cuz of bugs of teleportations made by the new fiber lines).

What i dream for dx is the peace between all last players. The renaissance of the friendship for all. The funeral of the past and of all its frustrations and angers.

What i dream for dx is a server with 200 slots filled by all famous players of dx for a match of 120 minutes.

What? You said a DREAM?

yes, a dream ....

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: What i dream for dx is ... - Postby ShadowRunner » 16 Apr 2016, 14:39

You would have difficulty reading the score in a 200 slot server. You have difficulty reading the score in a 32 slot server even.

I don't know about these bugs you mention, but maybe people who play augs aren't crazy about new maps and then existing maps aren't really designed for balanced aug play, players tend to use certain types of augs. With fewer players in server as well, there is less co-op aug play too, e.g. one person tanking while the other is stealthing, hacking and tooling, but in BTDM that is not an issue I guess, skills and augs are usually maxxed already.

I guess my wishlist would be to finish Cozmo RPG Moonbase, rehost the older version of Hengsha, finish the Stargate asteroid map, launch a WW2 download pack, and find 4000 new players.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: What i dream for dx is ... - Postby Ermac » 26 Apr 2016, 18:54

ShadowRunner wrote:You would have difficulty reading the score in a 200 slot server.

The score isn't so important in this case.

It would be mostly jussfordabanta :]

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: What i dream for dx is ... - Postby Ermac » 26 Apr 2016, 19:10

ShadowRunner wrote:but in BTDM that is not an issue I guess, skills and augs are usually maxxed already.

But it isn't enough in my opinion especially in DeathMatch (not in Team).
Switching in the same life between cloak and vision would be awesome for example.
Another example is the usage of the AugSyntheticHeart.
It would be helpful for the 0auggers (headshot=kill whatever the augs activated in the opponent but with the whole consommation of all your bio).
I'm pretty sure DejaVu could build easily this mod.

ShadowRunner wrote: and find 4000 new players.

20 good players with fair-play would be enough and fine.

fairytellyx
BUG
BUG

Nationality:
Ukraine

What i dream for dx is - Postby fairytellyx » 13 May 2017, 16:49

I once had an awful dream where this idiot called RetroLinkX existed. Kappa

In all seriousness, I cant remember what the worst one is, so Ill just tell you a more recent kinda of a bit scary one? But before I tell that, Ill just tell what my brain probably used as fuel for that. Back when I was still somewhat scared of the amalgamates, I was trying to think of what the fifth ones name is I could only remember the name of four others. When I finally remember it, my friend decided it would be ideal to Google it. Basically, I didnt wanna stick around for that and just walked around the street a few times. I dont think they were even phased by it to be fair, they didnt really bother me until I tried to fall asleep the night after I first saw them though.

Now, to the dream. Basically, the amalgamates were gonna be in the house for whatever reason when I had the dream I didnt really care about them anymore, and I just really didnt wanna deal with that so I just walked around the street a few times.

Alright, alright, something a bit more scary. This was a while back late 2015 I believe and I can only remember the actually scary part. So basically, me and a few other normies were wandering around some abandoned laboratory and we suddenly had to hide. I was all like "OMG I HOPE THAT ISNT AN AMALGAMATE" I was MAD scared of them at the time I dreamed this. In the end it was just kind of a cute weird thing. Thats basically all I remember.

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

Re: What i dream for dx is - Postby Kuchcik » 14 May 2017, 01:24

fairytellyx wrote:I once had an awful dream where this idiot called RetroLinkX existed. Kappa

In all seriousness, I cant remember what the worst one is, so Ill just tell you a more recent kinda of a bit scary one? But before I tell that, Ill just tell what my brain probably used as fuel for that. Back when I was still somewhat scared of the amalgamates, I was trying to think of what the fifth ones name is I could only remember the name of four others. When I finally remember it, my friend decided it would be ideal to Google it. Basically, I didnt wanna stick around for that and just walked around the street a few times. I dont think they were even phased by it to be fair, they didnt really bother me until I tried to fall asleep the night after I first saw them though.

Now, to the dream. Basically, the amalgamates were gonna be in the house for whatever reason when I had the dream I didnt really care about them anymore, and I just really didnt wanna deal with that so I just walked around the street a few times.

Alright, alright, something a bit more scary. This was a while back late 2015 I believe and I can only remember the actually scary part. So basically, me and a few other normies were wandering around some abandoned laboratory and we suddenly had to hide. I was all like "OMG I HOPE THAT ISNT AN AMALGAMATE" I was MAD scared of them at the time I dreamed this. In the end it was just kind of a cute weird thing. Thats basically all I remember.

atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: What i dream for dx is ... - Postby atrey65789 » 14 May 2017, 13:25

These freaking bots...

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: What i dream for dx is ... - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 14 May 2017, 15:18

What a dream topic.. even BOTS are dreaming here.. :smt103

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
atrey65789
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: What i dream for dx is ... - Postby atrey65789 » 17 May 2017, 15:08

Bots have feelings too nowadays, and dreams? lol

Duke
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: What i dream for dx is ... - Postby Duke » 16 Jun 2017, 19:50

That's a good dream... my only dream here is to be back in 2003...

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: What i dream for dx is ... - Postby synthetic » 17 Jun 2017, 12:53

Thats a regret and not a dream, but I never saw what 2001 2002 and 2003 looked like in this game. Everything else from there on I've seen.. but I started when DXMP had died.

Ermac
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: What i dream for dx is ... - Postby Ermac » 18 Jun 2017, 00:25

synthetic wrote:but I started when DXMP had died.

DX will still live in some part of our heads.
When the latest player will die, then maybe DXMP will be indeed dead.

DXMP_Italia_Ale :
https://mega.nz/#F!5PpimIjQ!HYTzXPY_XUYPpia0ghJ7XA

DXMP_Russia_Daes :
https://mega.nz/#F!JOZkRaBR!On9uhs1kc27JCWnzEFhU3Q

Duke
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: What i dream for dx is ... - Postby Duke » 18 Jun 2017, 02:59

I want to dream with the past xD it was a dream when it happened but i didn't know it...

Btw we don't have somekind of whatsapp group ? could been some useful to get back some games on.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: What i dream for dx is ... - Postby [FGS]Chees » 22 Jun 2017, 20:27

DX will never die. I have been away all year and if I am away another 10 years and all servers and master servers are history I will setup a master server and host DXMP again, or just give the IP in forums and chats for players to join :-D

TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Nationality:
Canada

Re: What i dream for dx is ... - Postby TheWolf » 23 Jun 2017, 07:50

Anyone here use discord? We could setup a discord server for whos left, would help organize...

Ingame: Sev

Return to Deus Ex