Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby CarlRoberts1996 » 10 Dec 2016, 18:53

enjoy in day and please publish your book soon

You will behave like a jackass. That's an order you bitch! Weehee.
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby synthetic » 10 Dec 2016, 21:25

I have a book somewhere here that was written by a madman. He wrote two books, one about how to create infinite energy using his idea of perpetuum mobile (something about xenon valves) and another in which he rewrote the basic principles of economy. He is also the only guy I have ever heard of that brought all of his cash in small bills (using plastic bags and his coat as makeshift bag) to the bank as soon as he heard that it was going bankrupt. Dude actually used to live next to me when I was little.
I'd imagine darkos book will make even less sense, some kind of psychedelic absurd piece of fiction.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 22 Oct 2017, 19:12

Actually I plan to write more books, but time will tell :)

But not to go off, I will just say this, how many proofs of moderator abuses I gave?

- Do you remember how they kicked me from Hey's for no reason? Hey even removed mods for some time from them because old crew loved to play in Cozmo there, since Cozmo does not hoest for years. After that we played in other Cozmo servers, like Sev's. Sadly same person had admin there too.

- Do you remember time when I literally filmed how Cheese and Anax abused walls and played as admins to kill me? Luckly I filmed that video, posted my score (I still won) how they turn admin and kill me 2 times before end of the match with admin flying over textures with guns. Nobody said he removed admin from Anax and warned Cheese because of that.

- I will not start about how Cheese banned nick manipulators before 4 years, and left 2 impersonators (Dani and Anax) who since that day saw that they have support of ill society (sorry to say ill but society must be ill, when they tolerate ill behaviour) and they bullied 75 % people in this game. Some left because of that for good.

I dont say you must feel bad because of that, have that on your soul, but some of you must admit, that you insulted people for 2 full years, filmed fake clips, and took our nicknames (Karky's, mine, even Hasha's and so on). I will not even say what they spoke about girls in this game who refused to give them FB or something. So yea, some people must admit that they literally had plan to ruin DX multiplayer. Sadly for them, some of us do not have intention to leave. Whatever you do. Its your problem if you cant handle the fact, but some of us will not go anywhere, we love this game, and you cant do a single thing to ruin it. Your abuses, or abusive behavious cant change that.

I dont say you people have not changed. I know I did, I dont respond in game to such people at all, and refused to drop on that level several years ago, but still, I seriously hope some people changed. As soon some of you admit what you did, then you will be able to continue. If you guys are not able to admit to other or yourself what you did, then you lie to yourself. You dont lie to us, most of us know what you guys did. People are not stupid nor blind. In short, before you accept reality and change on better, it will be better for you.

Rest of us will still play this game, because guess what. Our lives go on and we love this game, and we will play it regardless what you do, actually we dont care. Have fun.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 15 Apr 2018, 10:42

See you in game people. Have fun.

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby [FGS]Chees » 28 Apr 2018, 12:01

My name is Chees. At least get that bit right ya left handed monkey wrench. 2nd you can suck my big fat hairy balls DICKO :assshaking:

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 20 Apr 2019, 16:24

Or you can do that to yourself, if you manage how, or someone from your country can, I am sure they should think same. Cheeko.

Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby Kaiden » 25 Apr 2019, 00:14

Dat 1 year reply time.

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:HDD21 was brutally stronger than any of you
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 28 Apr 2019, 11:06

The years of Darko Dani and Solid lol. When everyone good has left dx. Man there used to be real talented players in DX. Nowdays only really great DXers left who still play sometimes are Duke and Price. Serious beasts.

Them boys do DX proud. I salute you. They play DX like chessmasters.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

https://youtu.be/gw0TEAadKu0
<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 May 2019, 16:30

Youre welcome te test your theory. I still playing DX. Its not that I chased anyone from this game, rest who you mentioned mostly did it. At least 75 % people with trolling. Besides I am still not 100 % sure, who actually you are, but well, thats another story.

About good people, sicne 2013 most of legends returned at some point and there were some epic matches. So your statement is well, lets be honest........ Not so bright. But I respect your opinion. I confronted anyone who called me 1:1. My story is not even near similar as those 2 people you named. They never liked me anyway, so to put me in same sentance is well..... Weird. But as I said, respect.

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 11 May 2019, 03:38

Darko, you don't come close to the best man. I'm sorry.

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 11 May 2019, 03:44

HeY, Price, Duke & Ricci are the tops

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby anax » 01 Jun 2019, 15:46

Duke & Price absolutely slam :matrix:

AKA Knifeworld on Discord etc. Frozen brains tell no tales!
RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 01 Jun 2019, 16:58

I am still jelly that Darko never mention me :smt010

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 01 Jun 2019, 17:01

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:Youre welcome te test your theory. I still playing DX.

Brother, I would be honored

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

RodNeySaLaMi
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby RodNeySaLaMi » 05 Jun 2019, 05:24

Bumping for Darko. Let's 1 vs 1 <3

==================
Smell The Glove
==================

Return to Deus Ex