Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day


Author
Message
<-(DD)->Darko
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Posts: 228
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57


Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 21 Oct 2016, 01:42


It is seriously funny to see "highlevel" trolling in action. We all know even in late 2011, it was miracle to beat me 4 times before I r3eturned kill. Simple as that, even through I had lag problems because of integrated graphics back then with more than 5 players, and since I have not used even scrool + bad monitor + other stuff. And in short we all know Anax, Machete, Dani, Solid & co, were people who took my nick often. That is not what I said, that is what is 100 % confirmed from Karky's + Poor's server and logs. So you can think who lie here. Mister Machete, has big mouth, and filthy history full of impersonating, and filming fake videos.

How they did it? Well first, and not least, I played only once in Darkos Box. That was with moderator of this forum and few more guys. That is it. Simple as that. So all that crap 10:1, etc etc which you saw, and which was filmed there, is only Dani + Machete where one of them took my nickname, and other killed him 10 or 20 times. Do not be fooled, join in there, and you will see how far they did it. Its not ONLY 10:1, its even 10: 0 and If I am right 20:1 or 20:0 ???? Something like that....... So since we know Anax did same with Dani, and since we all know there is no person in earth who can beat me in Sniperbox even 5:1 (I lost in whole my history in there onyl several times), who would believe you anyway....... Also I will repeat one more time, I sent you picture where you got ass kicked against Sretnik (that is funny cause you claimed that you beaten player which was by the way in my team, before I joined, and you lost). So tell me....... How can I be 2 people...... One person lost 10:1, while other Sretnik, smashed you into -1, Dani into -7, and anax into -18. You heard me right I played alone against 3 of you. So please enlight us........ How could I loose in there 10:1 when I was there under other nickname and beaten all 3 of you alone. You moaned that IS FULLMOON! No kiddo, it was not fullmoon, it was Darko.

So Machere, all what you can do is to cry here, and call yourself as "pro player", please rather start with pro abuser which by the way sucks anyway. Why you suck? In early 2012 , so only 6 months after i started to play, I already owned every single player in Deus Ex, and that was with old keyboard, and with old monitor...... Gues what....... 180 games in your server only 3 loses, 2 against Kyle from Alpha, 1 against chickensalsa. There was epic match where You Dani, Sinthetic, Fear, and co, said "i repeat again", king is here, lets kick his ass...... You started well, with 3:0, but after that, boat of 7 of you started to sink..... A LOT. First who ragequit, was Dani, then Fear, and Phantom changed nickname..... So you see when 1 guy beat 7 people, that usually mean something specially when those 7 claim that they are better than me :-D :---) [-o< =D> \:D/

In short, I called you in 2015 to play against me, it is pathetic how you always lost, let me remind you, you played with Anax, against me alone, you started with 4:1 and then, again, your boat sterted to sink. A LOT. AGAIN. Video is on youtube, I played about 10 minutes before Phantom joined to my team, and i was in positive score. You cried that I kill inactive guy. So in map where I played 10 minutes against 3 peope, who constantly killed me at spawn, I was positive because of no skills, and on some miracle I found always inactive guy. Dude, even on clip you can see what i did to you. Anax cut only where he killed me or phantom, but truth was brutal, you were humiliated......

In next few days, you tried to play against me 1:1, you lost a lot... I hosted all on internet, your luck is that you were undercover as Darkos Boss, (dont worry i catched you how you change nickname, so we know it was you), and I sent few pictures of clip how you lost 1:1 AGAINST ME. So you see Machete, if you are shamed to be killed against me, that is not your biggest shame. Your biggest problem is how to beat me. SINCE you are not capable to do that.

Even worst humiliation was when I beaten you anax anax alone (also on internet), and humiliation over all humiliations were when me and Lucky beaten you and anax about 70:10 all together???? I think I was modest, also on internet.....

Those guys which you said, I admit Price is strong guy, we had few fights in 2015, you can ask him. But he wil telll you what I said you, I was not negative, not even once. Only what he achiaved is that he was best once, and I was best 2 times.... That is all..... I never played against him 1:1, but I will not refuse. I never refuse 1:1. About Dani, well honestly hes good skilled player, but lets be honest, despite abuses which you guys used....... He could not beat me, same as you could not.

Fear played with me in 2016, and sorry to say (to ruin your world) he said to me to join, not to be scared, it was on Die's Bathroom, he said, sorry Darko, I have not saw you to win best players on this planet. Someone maybe you have beaten, but me, and others, nah. Funny, because I will soon release clips on my portal how he left from that server when he saw that I started with 5:0 and that he will not catch me up..... SO much about that.....

About your provocations..... Tell me Machete...... You say you have sniping skills...... Funny, because since 2012, and humiliation which I did to "legends" because I lost ONLY 5 matches in sniperbox, and there is no person on planet who has not lost against me there........ Please tell me, why you, Phantom, Fear, Sinthetic, and other ragequit from server when you saw that map? I will tell you why..... Cause you do not have any tiny single chance,..... Please, but preety please, let me see your sniper skills, seriously dude, do me favour, bring whole world to see that match, host sniperbox, send me e-mail and bring it on, seriously I want to see how you will beat me, well *love* it I will even reward you if you beat me.

Assault skills, well I was insane, buttttt sadly........ Despite how insane I was, you guys solved that problem, right? Its call raised FPS, where you guys have faster bullets....... And honestly from distance of 20 metters, I have no chance..... Normally, noone with natural skills has... Since people with dignity (like me) play on 60 FPS, while you have 120+ with your company. BUT, lets bring another deal....... Assault fight, there is perfect map...... MINI DUST. Anax and Dani invited me a lot of times there, both lost....... So please, preety please, lets do that too. Bring whole world....... Lets do it kiddo.... Preety please...... Try, just try........ Many tried...... At least you will try :) :D

About me in 2016, sadly dissapointment, I have huge rendering problems on new OS, so I need to play on low details...... This night I was not competitive 3 matches before I found setup (i must put all to low details, thatnks to stupid ati, who has no drivers for new os anymore), but dont worry, you will see me a lot in this game, I will be here, so talk less, bring your ass to servers, and try to beat me, yes, seriously I want to see that story. Oh, and Machete...... please dont hide ....... Ok*? Because you are fameous in hidding, same as your pals from list which you named.

And all those lost against me in front of many people....... YOu call those tier one people...... Well i wonder what am I then, since all those (except price) i beaten alone in 1:7 fight in 2012 :) I must be universal soldir then....... It is funny how they come every single year to call me noob, and every single year I have more materials on this forum how I owned them. And Machete...... Watch my website in next weeks, and youtube, that day when those pictures, and video clips will be released is close, very very close...... So you can crap few more days, but we will see how you will deny fact that you only crap a lot, but you cant do what you claim that you did. Honestly, you maybe have beat someone 10:1, but who that was I leave to your imagination, or wet dreams, because onyl who can loose 10:1 can be you. Sniperbox, Mini Dust, you pick, result will be same. You wnt assault or sniper skill fight, no problem. Iceworld for mixed fight? No problem. I am waiting. YOu have my website. So be polite, dont bark here, If you want 1:1, contact me on website. Dont be shy, and scared. You know where I am.



And for the end, I will not say I am best, I will not say I am good, I will just show what I can, and I can do a lot. I do not need raised FPS like they do, I do not need "superbinds" which they use, I will smoke their ass on my own way, same as every year since 2011. And what is best, I will not say I am best.

And one message for cheese, you will see very soon, if all goes nice our compilation how DD team beaten best team, and players in SR8 + other stuff from urban terror. Those guys claimed they won profi tournaments, and that we are nothing if we do not play there..... Well..... Check little more server stats..... It is funny when it goes from guy who I smoked without problem first time when I played in Urban Terror. But you can dream, until you see our aiming with sniper. Such videos kiddo, such aiming, you will not see often. When you will see who we beat, you will change your opinion fast. But I do not want to spoil fun. Watch youtube, watch my website, a lot of news will come. Redesign will also come soon.

I will say one more time, I do not say I am best, well I do not even care if I am best, I just play. Those who say "I AM BEST, like Machete, those are actually best in abuses, tounge, and ragequit". That is where he is best, on tounge, ragequit and nick stealing, not only him, few more.

FOR ALL OTHERS:

"YOU CAN BEAT ANYONE, IT IS ONLY QUESTION OF TIME, LUCK, AND SKILLS, OR MAYBE YOU JOIN ON 0:0 IN LAST MINUTE AND HIT LUCKY SHOOT TO OTHER GUY IN ANY SECOND", OR MAYBE ALL THAT TOGETHER, IN ANY CASE YOU WILL WIN, SOONER OR LATER".

Believe in that, I did, that is why I did what I did in Deus Ex. That is why they hate me... More they insulted me, better i played, better i was. Dont bother with them, just play your game, enjoy, and do not let such people to ruin your day.

All best people, see ya in game.


TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C
User avatar

Posts: 212
Joined:
 30 Nov 2011, 03:21
Nationality:
Canada


Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby TheWolf » 21 Oct 2016, 02:13


Does anyone ever consider how pointless it is to argue about who's better than who, in a 16 year old game with 5 active players? Video games are for fun, if you don't enjoy playing it or if you don't like the people you play with then play something else like every normal person does


Ingame: Sev
<-(DD)->Darko
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Posts: 228
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57


Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 21 Oct 2016, 11:36


Hello Sev,

First of all, I love that game, and I play mostly in fun servers, because I dont consider killing as best way to spend time in game. Besides when I am in fun servers, I have always something to do those 20-30 minutes or more. If you think people do not come, that is wrong man, you know why? People like me often come, they see empty servers and they go away, if they have only 20-30 minutes of time. BUT, if you have 2 hours time, and desire to play, its easier to go to FUN server, put some CO-OP map, and play 20-30 minutes, someone will see it for sure. That is how before 2 days I saw Poor and Excsm. I was super happy to finally talk to them, have not saw them 100 years.

Yesterday I did same and I saw Tong, and one more guy which I have not saw long time. Guess what, at least few hours there were few guys in few servers, and then we had even zero augs game. Its was preety cool.

As far for competition Sev, people like those guys who only think "they are best"..... Do you know they do not consider PING as a problem? They think ONLY EURO players are best. You know that is stupidity? I played against you and Excsm in servers of you guys, and you guys smashed in there other players. Why? Because you guys had 50, and we had 120 +, (oposite situation from those which you guys have in EURO servers). So trust me, I am realistic, I know how hard it is to play with ping 120 +. When I started with game I played constantly on 120 + ping. Only people like those who I named think they are best. You know why? They do not have guts to play in US or Asia servers. Reason? They are scared to loose against someone, because IT WOULD BE DISASTER IF WE PROOF THEY ARE NOT BEST. That is why you see so many times undercover agents. Once I said to few euro guys:

Me: Why you guys do not come to US servers like Void, or Sevs?
Them: Why should we play on high ping?
Me: And it is fine that they play on high ping? How can you say to them that you are best then, when you cant beat him in same conditions?
Them: BLA BLA BLA BLA......

So you see Sev, we maybe enjoy in game, and we dont care, but such people really cause problems, and believe it or not, they will refuse to play on high ping, because they are not realistic! I saw Excsm, you, Kyle, Jeff, and much more people with insane skills from USA, and Asia, so I know how strong you guys are. I am realistic, I dont care, and win or loose its just a game.

But against people like those who I named its something personal, because they constantly try to bully other people. That is why we should put to servers PING, and FPS ratio in stats too. That way people would see from pictures who had which conditions. Lets be honest, 10:15 is great score if you play on 150 + ping, with 60 FPS against some player in EU server specially if he uses superbinds and raised FPS, that is why those stats are needed so that we can see how low "those who claim that are best" can actually drop.

As I said I am often alone in game, BUT if you do not stay 20-30 minutes in game, then is lower chance you will meet old pals right? That is why I keep comming, because its old game, and it is really joy for me to talk with you guys after long time. Just game, nothing more, from my side. As far for my mantra about skills....... It really works haha. I saw a lot of people who saw me in server came in last second, and hit me :) And they managed to do it few times. So my mantra works. It is really funny to go back in time to remind myself how I started, and many others.

SO PEOPLE DO NOT FORGET:

"YOU CAN BEAT ANYONE, IT IS ONLY QUESTION OF TIME, LUCK, AND SKILLS, OR MAYBE YOU JOIN ON 0:0 IN LAST MINUTE AND HIT LUCKY SHOOT TO OTHER GUY IN ANY SECOND", OR MAYBE ALL THAT TOGETHER, IN ANY CASE YOU WILL WIN, SOONER OR LATER".

I love this game and I will try to come whenever I have time, it will be great to see you guys in game. Some of you I have not saw long long time. See ya in game people.


[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H
User avatar

Posts: 1172
Joined:
 13 Nov 2011, 15:37
Location:
 UK
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby [FGS]Chees » 21 Oct 2016, 11:39


And one message for Darko. Blah, blah, blah. No one gives a flying f*** :bwahaha:


Image
~TheClown~
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Posts: 44
Joined:
 20 Feb 2015, 15:02
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby ~TheClown~ » 21 Oct 2016, 14:53


I cant be bothered reading most of that, but to the part about why would we bother playing american servers...
FGS servers have good ping almost globally, even most US players.
American servers... like what, ZXC? +500 ping. Which is legit unplayable.
It's a big difference, because the EU servers are the GOOD servers and the american servers are just objectively worse than them, and most players would prefer only having to fight the PLAYERS, not also having to fight the PING at the same time. Why play in a server thats just going to frustrate you when there's better alternatives? It's not about whos better at video gaming. Choosing to play on servers in your region where the ping isn't terrible is a privilege of gaming, not an admission of whos a better player. Because lets be honest, even the best players, put them in a server with +500 more ping and they'll probably die to a newbie, just how it is.


[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H
User avatar

Posts: 1172
Joined:
 13 Nov 2011, 15:37
Location:
 UK
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby [FGS]Chees » 21 Oct 2016, 15:50


Darko as for the UrT it depends on how the player is feeling @ the time of online play. I only go on one server on UrT and the best known players on that server can get there ass kicked by a noob simply because the known good player is tired and worked a full 12 hour shift. Darko you have no logic in anything you say or do online, anywhere or anytime.


Image
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated
User avatar

Posts: 4911
Joined:
 26 Oct 2005, 16:59
Location:
 Schland!
Nationality:
Germany


Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 21 Oct 2016, 16:08


Okay, for those who didn't read his initial post entirely, that's the summary.
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:It is seriously funny [...] to ruin your day.


Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~TheClown~
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Posts: 44
Joined:
 20 Feb 2015, 15:02
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby ~TheClown~ » 21 Oct 2016, 16:11


=D> =D> =D> =D>


anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Posts: 895
Joined:
 11 Apr 2012, 23:06
Location:
 England
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby anax » 21 Oct 2016, 18:39


Image
More Sh*tespeare to read later when i can bother! :bwahaha:


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:I do not loose easy (since I have not lost any 1:1 match those 2 weeks), I do not loose often in team, AND I AM ALWAYS IN POSITIVE SCORE. You can have 20 hidden phantoms, sinthetics, anax's, fear's, and fullmoons, it will not put me in negative.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:... it was miracle to beat me 4 times before I r3eturned kill.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:ZYME.. I NEED ZYME!!!!!!!!!!11111one

Frozen brains tell no tales!
TheWolf
Principality/2C
Principality/2C
User avatar

Posts: 212
Joined:
 30 Nov 2011, 03:21
Nationality:
Canada


Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby TheWolf » 21 Oct 2016, 20:22


~TheClown~ wrote:I cant be bothered reading most of that, but to the part about why would we bother playing american servers...
FGS servers have good ping almost globally, even most US players.
American servers... like what, ZXC? +500 ping. Which is legit unplayable.
It's a big difference, because the EU servers are the GOOD servers and the american servers are just objectively worse than them, and most players would prefer only having to fight the PLAYERS, not also having to fight the PING at the same time. Why play in a server thats just going to frustrate you when there's better alternatives? It's not about whos better at video gaming. Choosing to play on servers in your region where the ping isn't terrible is a privilege of gaming, not an admission of whos a better player. Because lets be honest, even the best players, put them in a server with +500 more ping and they'll probably die to a newbie, just how it is.


Yup that's why almost all the north americans left the game years ago...


Ingame: Sev
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated
User avatar

Posts: 4911
Joined:
 26 Oct 2005, 16:59
Location:
 Schland!
Nationality:
Germany


Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 21 Oct 2016, 20:46


So they should join again and play on the *loving* german servers already!! :alc:


Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H
User avatar

Posts: 1172
Joined:
 13 Nov 2011, 15:37
Location:
 UK
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby [FGS]Chees » 21 Oct 2016, 22:52


Nodz always with a %100 come back! Legend :bwahaha:


Image
Ermac
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Posts: 114
Joined:
 14 Dec 2014, 23:17


Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby Ermac » 21 Oct 2016, 23:50


~TheClown~ wrote:(...)It's a big difference, because the EU servers are the GOOD servers and the american servers are just objectively worse than them, and most players would prefer only having to fight the PLAYERS, not also having to fight the PING at the same time. Why play in a server thats just going to frustrate you when there's better alternatives? It's not about whos better at video gaming. Choosing to play on servers in your region where the ping isn't terrible is a privilege of gaming, not an admission of whos a better player. Because lets be honest, even the best players, put them in a server with +500 more ping and they'll probably die to a newbie, just how it is.


I will add that if everybody plays at 60 fps, there is although still a chance to play properly.

But look what happens if a american so-called 'legend' is broadly dominated with 60 fps ?
Then he's back the next round with the double like it isn't enough to have the best ping with a internet fiber line.

Of course, it's better to not have a aim delayed.
Of course it's better to have a faster zoomscope at the sniper.
Of course it's better to have a faster reload.
Of course it's better to have a faster firerate.
Of course it's better to hack faster the cabinets etc.

But is it fair?

Yeah, indeed, it's hard to deal with his ego sometimes ;)

Who cares about it now?
I thought that ANNA103 would save the game but lot of players continue to abuse again and again.
They don't want to understand.
They are blind by their rage, the need to reassure themselves.
No, u aren't the shame of the life if u fail in DX since 90% of the game is biased when the first player (already in 2001-2002??) put vsynch=off or FrameRateLimit=0 later in the d3d9.

At the end, you had and/or you have two options for action if u want to play despite everything :

1. You act like Darko and everybody will take you for a fool after some years. (all his discourse about the abuses is right. Nevertheless, all his discourse about his level and his victories is fake of course. I can understand that trolling could be the best weapon against this madness.)

2. You act like all theses jerks (in order to have some fake draw condition) and own them and show them who is the best with the same n such abuses.

Note that in the second option, you will make big damages (and by domino-effect lot of collateral damage) on some people like [REN]Undead.
This is what i most regret and I sincerely apologize for this.
The paradox is that i shared certainly the same philosophy with theses guys about the game and the good way to play it but i decided to be selfish at this time, to protect my fun n love of the game i guess.

Yeah, maybe when i discovered all these issues, it would better to not continue to play the game and to leave silently like lot of others players.
But the principles of the game are so great, so awesome!!
DX is so wonderful.
I still don't know if i made the good choice or not ...


Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Posts: 434
Joined:
 22 Mar 2006, 22:00


Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby Kaiden » 22 Oct 2016, 07:18


TheWolf wrote:Does anyone ever consider how pointless it is to argue about who's better than who, in a 16 year old game with 5 active players?


{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 wrote:I like ponies
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated
User avatar

Posts: 4911
Joined:
 26 Oct 2005, 16:59
Location:
 Schland!
Nationality:
Germany


Re: Enjoy in game and do not let anyone to ruin your day - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 22 Oct 2016, 10:57


Ind33d it is, as long as I haz Super-Rocket equipped! :-D


Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!


Return to Deus Ex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests



cron