Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Time to enjoy in game

Author

Nationality:
Croatia

Time to enjoy in game - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 Nov 2016, 16:50

Last days I seriously enjoy in game which haha, lets just say some people try to ruin, but well lets be honest, they will not success. Lets start with some facts.....

I was here for some time and I saw KillJoy, DJ, Shadowrunner, Chinny and others FGS users, all cool people. Honestly even Nobody and Cheese were, but they turned to some different road. Its not hard to know why, they supported biggest abusers in this game.

I remember when my nick impersonation started, when people like Anax and Dani took mine and Lucky's nickname, and instead to ban them, they banned Lucky, and only 2 days later, without explanation even I was banned by Cheese & Nobody. 2 years later as you know I was "polite to them" and said them, now you have real reason to ban me, since I considered you as friends. Well there also stopped my communication with those 2 from FGS I have nothing to say to such people who ban 2 guys who basicly did nothing, because of 2 guys (Dani & Anax) whoo used abuses and tried to ruin game MP. Many legends which returned this days admited why they left...... So its not they chased 5-10 people, they chased much more, not only them, even those before.

Based on Dani's words (in 17 server) before few days he told me: Do you know that I used aiming bot so basicly I did nothing, I had wallhack, body checker, and much more metabolic end product which even they did not have.

Dani told me, why do you think they erased my post so fast from forum?

And people, Dani has point, there was aiming bot, there was wallhack (we all know that), there was 5 meds spawn abuse which we later detected at MINIMTL, there was also body targeting bot. So guys do you remember when they said ITS ONLY SUPERBIND? No its not only skills + superbind as they said, its pistol + sniper glitch + body detector in one. Combined with superbind which with one click changes to medkit, heals, changes to sniper and shoot by default, that is it. Because on that medbind they had also body detector, which basicly could kill you from close.

So put all that crap together + include raised FPS to 180. Even assault fight against them was not possible. They basicly did all what they could to ruin natural players.

Only what was missing is to ban bigger maps where natural skills come close like sniperbox and that is it. But problem was next, better players like me played on distance from 50 metters with randoom bahind wall jump shoots and surprised them despite their wallhack.

So where are problems now? Well despite Dani's honestly before few days....... THERE IS SOME FACT. Only day after that, someone used Sile's nickname, and Bajas nickname, and my nickname when "that someone" faked my fights and called "easy and you suck" words.
Its hard to say if someone revenged to Dani and Emilly right after they returned to game....... Or those are really Dani and Emilly. One moment polite, other not? Its not that i bother with that. Fact is I saw Dani and Emilly to speak Spanish...... So probably they were there.

But what confuses me is next, only 2 hours before I heard someone took my nickname (not important who told me), and he came to ZXC and asked me if I want to play 1:1 with them. He said me i quote: Be carefull, they seemed to be like insane....... I said just bring them......

They were surprised when I revealed myself on ATDM (where I usually dont play) with perfect score without any death, and when I beaten those fake users in zero augs also.
One day later they used Bajas, Sile, Darko, Emilly and Dani Saggenza nicknames......... So it hard to say who is behind those, could be Dani and Emilly, but also could be Solid, Sinthetic and company........ I will not go in that, not my problem. Not my problem even if they film fake movies...... As I said I will come here and then undercover as last time (showmyself on end of the match) and then they will see THAT REAL DARKO WIN! Theat will be anyway attack on their ego when they will see that I beat them and that who supose to beat "fake Darko". There is nothing better when they take my nickname, other guy beat fake Darko a lot, and then I came, showmyself, and beat them a lot.

They tried to see how good I am on infinite augs but result was same. So you dont believe there is fake Darko? Good, I dont care honestly.......... I dont even care if they film to youtube fake movies, who cares, we all know we play for fun. Besides I know I will win and loose sometimes, but same as any of you, I will win. People always win, you will always win.

Here are some results from that day, so you judge for yourself to who you will trust:

Whatever they do to you, dont let them to wuin your day whoever they are. Whatever they abuse, dont go away, because if I can beat them, you can do it too. So if they take nicknames of other people (if they impersonate) even if they insult, just dont react, dont care, play your game and enjoy. Do not let anyone to ruin your game and fun. They cant ruin mine, hope they will not ruin your either.

EVERYONE CAN BEAT EVERYONE, IT IS JUST QUESTION OF TIME, LUCK SKILLS, OR ALL THAT TOGETHER, FOR EXAMPLE YOU CAN JOIN IN LAST MINUTE AT SCORE 0:0 AND HIT LUCKY HIT AND WIN THE MATCH.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Time to enjoy in game - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 Nov 2016, 16:53

See you in game people, and enjoy. All best.

Pacomeister
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Re: Time to enjoy in game - Postby Pacomeister » 05 Nov 2016, 16:58

hey we posted the hacker proof that you requested here it is https://youtu.be/XWsNqhcX1AQ

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Time to enjoy in game - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 Nov 2016, 18:00

Yes I saw what you posted, video where you played under my nickname. Sadly you heal to slow for me, you aim to slow, and I would never come even close in suck assault fight because they have since 2015 raised FPS for which they claim that is now LEGAL.

So basicly ON SILO, I would only snipe them, and also I always aim head in assault fight. There are many mistakes which you did. For example when he camped you with sniper in duck, trust me, I would hit him long time before he killed you. Its clean shoot, one jump and that is it. He hits me in legs, I hit him, job done. ANYWAY, at least you tried. Only problem is that you did it in FGS ZERO AUGS where I am banned, and also I saw you in Revenants server before that.

FGS can easily check your nickname, and they will confirm you played on server where I m banned, it was filmed today, and your IP does not match my anyway. In any case, I have nothing against you. I will not bother with such people. Wish you much success in game, but for change, play with your nickname and dont insult people.

I dont talk in game, and I dont tell to people I will own you. So basicly you did so much mistakes that I will not even name it. Anyway, you tried.

I have nothing more to add, if they continue to steal nicknames, and if admins care about this game, they will ban them. If not they will try to ruin gameplay. Honestly I dont care, I am not scared of them, they rarelly join where I play, and when they do, they loose (as you can see on those pictures).

I play for fun and I have no desire to bother with such things, I just had need to show you that they started to do, what they did before 2 years. And there is way to beat them, if I can do it, you can do it too.

Its just game so play for fun and do not waste time on stupidy of other people.

Since I speak about game its tim ethat I return on DX now.

All best people and enjoy in game.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Time to enjoy in game - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 Nov 2016, 20:34

Ok here is also proof, mistery is down I managed to track them and from their location is obvious they are both from EUROPE, not hard to guess who it can be. Compare my 40 mbps DSL connection ping with their ping, its obvious he uses same IP (I know that) not important how and I know he is from UK almost 100 %. So that will put down things to 2 people. Solid and Anax, but there can always be more people, dont forget they talk on skype, in 2016 they managed 6 people at the same time. They already did it more times in 2012 (not only them). Since we know who did it in 2012, its probably Anax. One more reason why is Anax? He insulted me in server, together with Dani, sounds preety obvious right?

In any case, not only that I know now who you are, I also know you are scared as "bip bip". Enough said. Enjoy.

In any case. BUSTED.

For rest of people I can only say see you in game people, and ignore such people. Just ignore. They are just not worth. Videos on my website and youtube will come anyway very very soon, so a lot of people will have to see why are they so angry on me? Well when people abuse how they did it in 2012, and when they still lost against guy who has not even used sniper zoom on mouse back then and who has not even used binds and had weak monitor....... Well preety good reason for them to have frustrations, because they declared themself as bets of best, until they were well khm khm, humiliated.

In any case nothing more to add from me.

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: Time to enjoy in game - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 05 Nov 2016, 20:39

I can only say this, and remember this well, whatever people say, whatever people think, dont stop, train, be happy, play for fun, because one thing is sure: "EVERYONE CAN BEAT EVERYONE, IT IS ONLY QUESTION OF TIME, LUCK, SKILLS, ALL THAT TOGETHER, OR FOR EXAMPLE YOU CAN JOIN IN SERVER IN LAST MINUTE OF MATCH WHEN IS SCORE 0:0, PUT LUCKY HIT AND WIN MATCH".

Wish you all best and see you in game people. Enjoy.

Return to Deus Ex