Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Little introduction about 17 and their "pals"


Author
Message
<-(DD)->Darko
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Posts: 242
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57


Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Dec 2016, 02:56


As you know 17 clan supose to be one old clan, but lets face some facts, which I will not neglect anymore. I will be honest, short, but direct. I dont care what they will say, well I will not even respond in here, for all that I have proofs, and I will post them on internet also, my site is in prelaunch, and in about 20-40 days all materials + tons of videos will be online (with time). But lets go about what I talk and in what are very well involved people like 17 clan who supports abuses OF ALL KIND, but also THEY HAVE NEW DESIRE, TO BAN ME AGAIN ON ALL SERVERS. I WILL SOON CONNECT VIDEO WHICH I WILL POST ON INTERNET. It is funny how Carlos calling Die's and Poor's server BAD and not good optimised together with his PAL Kai, and Anax, when he has probably best server on DX, and now he says I will be banned there? Well how you will do that? Please enlighten all people here? Oh pardon me, you will try to get in the ass of Die or Poor? But you know what CARLITO, Die and Poor are people who I respect since first day i came here. Since day you were not in plan in here, and I never ever had fight with them, I consider them as good people. So how you will do it? I will tell to all people how you will do it, you will steal my nickname, pardon me, Anax will:

Before 3 years I saw first abuses in Deus Ex (some was emp jump, but problem was, some users did that even 20 metters high with no damage on fall) well that is problem dont you think? Also I saw first of superbinds (one click changes weapon, heals, and returns wepond with automatic shoot, so called 3:1, many of them still uses it, including 17). They abuse pistol hack. There was also wall hack, raised fps, and normally aimbot (now they have body detector). Where is exactly problem if me and few more people disclosed that?

1.1. - problem is that 17 clan neglects abuses (their argument is that ANNA should block aimbot), truth, but that aimbot is actually maybe body detector or some other crap, as you know they develop abuses and sadly Deus Ex does not develop protection against those anymore. How you can test it. Well play with them on middle range map, fight with assault (i recommend on USA server where you both will lag), you will see that when he changes weapon he will kill you, luck you say? Well fine, you will see that same will happen again, again and over and over. So i had in 2013 a lot of time to think about that. I am one of best sniper players in all games I play, and even in my prime in 2013 I could not hit more than 4 of such kills from 10 attempts, but people like Dani, Sinthetic, Machete, etc etc do it all the time. What is insane cause none of them is even half so good with sniper as I am. Nor so fast.

1.2. - problem is that 17 clan does not admit that PING as such influences on gaming experience, they laugh on people with 200 ping when they loose, BUT they refuse to play in other server because of next thing: WHY SHOULD WE SUCK ON LAGGY OR BAD OMPTIMISED SERVER? So basicly when people suck in their server they post on internet HOW MIGHTY they are, but when they need to play on other server and suck, then PING IS HUGE PROBLEM!
It is sad that one programmer like Kai do not know that high ping without good internet connection can be pain in the ass I will qoute to you kiddo, why is LOW PING so important, but you know that, you only troll people: "Having a low ping is always desirable because lower latency provides smoother gameplay by allowing faster updates of game data." In short guys with lower ping have big advantage.

1.3. - they state that FPS has no role in gaming, what is insanity. Person which game works on 180 FPS and yours on 60 FPS is not same, do you agree? Even if you play with guy with 90 FPS there would be difference. For example on internet tournametns you have locked FPS from 60-MAX 90. That says all. But 17 again do not consider that as a problem. Do not forget, if you check topic about phantom, you will see how they insult him because of raised FPS., but when their friends do it THEN IT IS FINE.

1.4. - they state that there is not aimbot or body detector, what is preety funny because in their server playing anax and dani who used that :) And guess what, they knew that, that know that, and they lie about that.

1.5. - they state there are no superbinds, what is preety funny since Machete made preety detailed description here on forum and said he uses it WHERE KAI SAID IT IS LEGIT. But now, he turned story, and said THAT DOES NOT EXISTS!

1.6. - they state Dani abused nicknames in their server, what is preety funny because I will show you right now who is doing it (Anax), what is worse Kai stated that "his friends" and moderators dont do it. What is again lie, since I considered KAI and specially Carlos as my friends. In 2015, after anax lost against me on several 1:1 fights I entered as usually in their server, but soon I saw my nickname as some dirty filthy something, and not only that Anax sent in server to all users every 20 seconds on screen notifications about me. He was stated as co-admin in 17 in 2015, and in there as moderator. You know what happened? When I said to them stop him, they muted me. When I said I dont respect them anymore, they even banned me. WELL PEOPLE THAT IS 17. That is filthy truth. But they are good when they blame other people.

1.7. - they say their friends DO NOT abuse admin rights in server whet is insanity, since Carlos and Anax several times banned me just from clear sky after I joined in their server. Now you will asked why I joined? Because they took my clan marks, or had abusive names about me and often insulted people under my nickname. So yes, I see problem in that, and yes Carlos did it too. Not only him, mister Kai joined them too. In other servers too.

1.8. - they say it is not their fault and they do not bind keys to other people. Funny thing, since they did it to FITSG, and me based ON NOTHING. They insulted me first, then FITSG. I said I HAVE NOT INSULTED ANYONE. I only called B as arogant player whoos ass I will kick because he provocates my country. Sorry that is not insult, that is fact, when someone insults you on any way his arogant. That was not insult. Not only they attacked FITSG several times, they also binded keys first to him, and then to me. And it is lie that only Carlos did it, because Anax did it in his server same to me.

1.9. - Kai said Anax never abused admin rights, what is lie. In 2014, he banned me several times from Hey's server and I had to contact Hey to check logs so that man could unban me. What is worse he did SAME in FGS servers when Cheese at one point put him as moderator. After what Nobody was at least so honest to answer me and say, I admit you were right I warned them. So yes, thanks to nobody I could put that in public. There is still topic and there are pictures how Anax goes over walls and kills me when he cant do it from fight.

1.10. - what is worse that same guy took mine nickname with Dani, and insulted me and my friends full one year, and to such person in 2015. half people gave access to 75 % of servers and I was banned from 5 servers. So tell me, how fucked must be this game when such person who basicly ruined this game, is still admin or moderator in 50-75 % of servers, AND PEOPLE DECLARE AS HIS FRIENDS.

1.11. - They abused score in their servers Kai said he could only change his score...... Fine fine but He lied that he cant do 2 things: He lied that one death on me counts as 2 (with one guys from R clan i tested and every kill on him counted for 1, while on me counted for 2), also they could kill me from console, despite they said ITS NOT POSSIBLE.

1.12. - 17 clan was one of those who said there is no MINIMTL abuse, what was normally lie, because I prooved that you can even lockpick from one mile distance, and spawn 5 medkits, on this server because RedFow, told me to show that and report, because some of them already use that and lie to people, THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SPAWN 5 MEDS. Well guys, it was possible, and they used it, and lied to you FOR AGES.

1.13. - in 2015, for short period of time they allowed sniper to gun auto reload, but since they saw it will not be possible to kill me, they removed that, and BUM that was solved, just like that, wow. Also some maps banned from all servers, some mods banned from DX.

1.14. - Anax was involved in attacking all servers with fun servers, so basicly he used proxy to avoid range banning from Karky, and not only him, 5 more did it, and basicly trolled for years like that.

1.15. - FITSG said that Kai admited to him some girls from game were actually him, they dont exist. And honestly I wonder what is truth anymore. It would not surprise me that they actually made fake characters. Honestly I have nothing against that.

1.16. - they say I cry, I insult, I say to others they have no skills. Funny I was quiet, played in peace, and since I entered in map they attacked me on both maps, and they lost by the way. Die can check those logs, and proove that only Darko which moaning is fake one which they impersonate. So Do not know which problems Anax and Carlos have, they attack me with lams and law, kill me, I beat them, and then they cried and called me no skiller? Seriously? I attacked them with pistol, then they attacked me both, well sorry after that I attacked them and beaten with all what I had. I am not naive.

1.17. - they say we do not ban PEOPLE, there is only few people left. BUT THAT IS LIE, Me and fitsg both were banned BASICLY FOR NOTHING, INCLUDING PHANTOM, while their precious abusers and worst players and abusers of Deus EX are protected because there is only few people playing? No Kai its because you cant admit your people behave like low people who insult other people. FACE IT, YOU GUYS HAVE ISSUE.

There is probably much more, but lets go to facts, Die and Poor, if you read this, please look at this:
- on one map they could literally disable guns they did it before I joined, and said, you did it. What is lets say stupidity, because on other map after that guns worked again

- they also said they will talk to you guys because you guys hate me, I will be banned, etc etc. But what they forgot if that I have state of the art recorded which films their every action, so I will put you in here only part where you can see how precious 17 is involved with ANAX in impersonating, abuses + insults. And dont forget they have mission again to ban me on all servers. Why? Because I told to all people truth. They abuse privacy of people, they INVADE IN THEIR KEY setup and modify it!!!! DIRECTLY FROM GAME. What is ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR!

BUT LETS GO TO FACTS:

Image

As you can see Carlos is involved again in that crap, he knew who that guy is and they do it planned, and together. There was also one more guy (one player). So lets say Kai has nothing to do with that, his friends have, and Die will easy check logs and see who should be banned, and that is for sure not me. Because do not know who disarmed half of guns from his server, do not know who insulted, but trust me it was not me. Oh and they even impersonated, and promised me to be banned, BECAUSE Die is his pal.

In short, IF I WILL BE BANNED in their servers, If I see my nickname again ONE MORE TIME. I dont care how low people you are, I DONT CARE IF YOU COME WITH 100 % of servers who will ban me, but if you PUT SUCH PEOPLE AS YOUR FRIENDS, AND ALLOW THEM TO INSULT AND BAN PEOPLE, then please ban me,, because I dont want to play in such servers anyway. And dont forget, I will play even more and 17 guys dont forget, I can use proxy too and I can overide your ban too, and I will film videos how I beat you, just like in old days.

You take mine nickname, you insult me, you abuse, you insult my friends, I come to you, beat you, post on internet. You want that, no problem. I will not insult you back, I have no intention to drop on your level. It is not possible to drop on your level.

Involved or not Kai, you have friends which shame your clan. That is only what I can say, and if you dont want to accept that you have friends with issues, then you only harm yourself, because those people obviously have some kind of issues, because someone will hurt someone with bad words what will influence in their life (I dont plan to hurt someone). It is sad to see how low this community is, I dont care if they will take my nickname and insult people, that will say more about them. I dont care if I will be banned because THEY HAVE FRIENDS, at least I will know even more people which I should ignore. So far those are Machete, Fear, Solid, Sinthetic, Dani, Anax, Carlos, Kai, and list will probably go on.

I will play my game, want it or not, you cant even come close to me, and dont bother to answer, I dont care what you think or have to say. I said all what other people know anyway. Goodbye 17, and good luck.


synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Posts: 1264
Joined:
 27 Apr 2007, 15:29
Location:
 dxmp
Nationality:
Estonia


Re: Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby synthetic » 08 Dec 2016, 03:17


Image


anax wrote:Dave.. I really think you should enjoy in Day, yessss.


Image
Ermac wrote:You can post waht you want, i trust only in our Lord.
<-(DD)->Darko
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Posts: 242
Joined:
 20 May 2014, 18:57


Re: Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 08 Dec 2016, 03:27


I apologize if there really are honest 17 users which are not part of that, this was only reality which I do not have reason to tolerate. If I insulted anyone I am sorry, it was not my intention and forgive me in that case. I only said truth which you can see anyway from picture. To this topic I can only say goodbye and all best.


~TheClown~
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Posts: 47
Joined:
 20 Feb 2015, 15:02
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby ~TheClown~ » 08 Dec 2016, 10:31


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:but also THEY HAVE NEW DESIRE, TO BAN ME AGAIN ON ALL SERVERS. I WILL SOON CONNECT VIDEO WHICH I WILL POST ON INTERNET.

Starting off with lies already, the rest of this post is gonna give me cancer i bet.

It is funny how Carlos calling Die's and Poor's server BAD and not good optimised together with his PAL Kai, and Anax, when he has probably best server on DX, and now he says I will be banned there?

Did I though? I don't think I did. I wasn't even there.

1.1. - problem is that 17 clan neglects abuses (their argument is that ANNA should block aimbot), truth, but that aimbot is actually maybe body detector or some other crap, as you know they develop abuses and sadly Deus Ex does not develop protection against those anymore. How you can test it. Well play with them on middle range map, fight with assault (i recommend on USA server where you both will lag), you will see that when he changes weapon he will kill you, luck you say? Well fine, you will see that same will happen again, again and over and over.

Funny, none of us every said that. That's more like YOUR arguement. That's why you always claim Die's server is the most secure. MY arguement is aimbots don't even WORK, and "body detectors", or trigger bots, are moronic and useless anyways. Develop abuses tho? Nope, MY gametype even BLOCKS abuses. And whatever that last part is about, that doesn't even sound like abuse, that sounds like net lag.

1.2. - problem is that 17 clan does not admit that PING as such influences on gaming experience, they laugh on people with 200 ping when they loose, BUT they refuse to play in other server because of next thing: WHY SHOULD WE SUCK ON LAGGY OR BAD OMPTIMISED SERVER? So basicly when people suck in their server they post on internet HOW MIGHTY they are, but when they need to play on other server and suck, then PING IS HUGE PROBLEM!
It is sad that one programmer like Kai do not know that high ping without good internet connection can be pain in the ass I will qoute to you kiddo, why is LOW PING so important, but you know that, you only troll people: "Having a low ping is always desirable because lower latency provides smoother gameplay by allowing faster updates of game data." In short guys with lower ping have big advantage.

Uh, wrong. If you actually READ what I say, I say the difference between 50 and 100 ping is barely noticable. And in Sev's server, it isn't. I get 200 ping there but it feels like 100. And you can't even CLAIM ping advantages, it's US server, we're all EU/British players, meaning we ALL get the lag.

1.3. - they state that FPS has no role in gaming, what is insanity. Person which game works on 180 FPS and yours on 60 FPS is not same, do you agree? Even if you play with guy with 90 FPS there would be difference. For example on internet tournametns you have locked FPS from 60-MAX 90. That says all. But 17 again do not consider that as a problem. Do not forget, if you check topic about phantom, you will see how they insult him because of raised FPS., but when their friends do it THEN IT IS FINE.

Don't even know what to say to this one, COMPLETELY made up. I play on a 20-30FPS netbook atm, Even on my old gaming machine, I capped at 60. i KNOW what effect FPS has, so get your facts right, you made this argument up. And "they insult him"? I've never posted on a thread here about Phantom.

1.4. - they state that there is not aimbot or body detector, what is preety funny because in their server playing anax and dani who used that :) And guess what, they knew that, that know that, and they lie about that.

I can say for fact that Nax doesn't aimbot. There's only ever been two ever real functioning aimbots that i've seen, and if you ever played against Wasted, you'd KNOW who was aimbotting.

1.5. - they state there are no superbinds, what is preety funny since Machete made preety detailed description here on forum and said he uses it WHERE KAI SAID IT IS LEGIT. But now, he turned story, and said THAT DOES NOT EXISTS!

Now you're getting confused. Superbinds is a word you made up. There is only binds. A game mechanic.

1.6. - they state Dani abused nicknames in their server, what is preety funny because I will show you right now who is doing it (Anax), what is worse Kai stated that "his friends" and moderators dont do it. What is again lie, since I considered KAI and specially Carlos as my friends. In 2015, after anax lost against me on several 1:1 fights I entered as usually in their server, but soon I saw my nickname as some dirty filthy something, and not only that Anax sent in server to all users every 20 seconds on screen notifications about me. He was stated as co-admin in 17 in 2015, and in there as moderator. You know what happened? When I said to them stop him, they muted me. When I said I dont respect them anymore, they even banned me. WELL PEOPLE THAT IS 17. That is filthy truth. But they are good when they blame other people.

We've never been friends, you've insulted me at every chance. You obviously don't respect us, or you wouldnt post garbage like this. And again, never banned, I dont ban, blah blah.

1.7. - they say their friends DO NOT abuse admin rights in server whet is insanity, since Carlos and Anax several times banned me just from clear sky after I joined in their server. Now you will asked why I joined? Because they took my clan marks, or had abusive names about me and often insulted people under my nickname. So yes, I see problem in that, and yes Carlos did it too. Not only him, mister Kai joined them too. In other servers too.

Everyone, EVERYONE can see, if you get banned, it's because YOU DESERVE IT.
And no, I dont join in with that name stealing stuff. Not even once.

1.8. - they say it is not their fault and they do not bind keys to other people. Funny thing, since they did it to FITSG, and me based ON NOTHING. They insulted me first, then FITSG. I said I HAVE NOT INSULTED ANYONE. I only called B as arogant player whoos ass I will kick because he provocates my country. Sorry that is not insult, that is fact, when someone insults you on any way his arogant. That was not insult. Not only they attacked FITSG several times, they also binded keys first to him, and then to me. And it is lie that only Carlos did it, because Anax did it in his server same to me.

You're going in circles. I said Carlos does it. I said that in the other thread, proving your making half of this up.

1.9. - Kai said Anax never abused admin rights, what is lie. In 2014, he banned me several times from Hey's server and I had to contact Hey to check logs so that man could unban me. What is worse he did SAME in FGS servers when Cheese at one point put him as moderator. After what Nobody was at least so honest to answer me and say, I admit you were right I warned them. So yes, thanks to nobody I could put that in public. There is still topic and there are pictures how Anax goes over walls and kills me when he cant do it from fight.

I didn't see Hey's server in 2014. I base my judgement of people on what i SEE myself.

1.10. - what is worse that same guy took mine nickname with Dani, and insulted me and my friends full one year, and to such person in 2015. half people gave access to 75 % of servers and I was banned from 5 servers. So tell me, how fucked must be this game when such person who basicly ruined this game, is still admin or moderator in 50-75 % of servers, AND PEOPLE DECLARE AS HIS FRIENDS.

You got banned because you insult everyone.

1.11. - They abused score in their servers Kai said he could only change his score...... Fine fine but He lied that he cant do 2 things: He lied that one death on me counts as 2 (with one guys from R clan i tested and every kill on him counted for 1, while on me counted for 2), also they could kill me from console, despite they said ITS NOT POSSIBLE.

Uh, what? I don't even know what that means. I did have a custom game mode where deaths counted different, if that's what you meant? And ye, in non-modded servers like FGS, console kills are impossible.

1.12. - 17 clan was one of those who said there is no MINIMTL abuse, what was normally lie, because I prooved that you can even lockpick from one mile distance, and spawn 5 medkits, on this server because RedFow, told me to show that and report, because some of them already use that and lie to people, THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO SPAWN 5 MEDS. Well guys, it was possible, and they used it, and lied to you FOR AGES.

Again, you're making that up. MiniMTL IS abusable, because MiniMTL is kinda bad. Atleast the versions I've played, the ATDM focused glitchy versions with the messed up crouching. And ye, spawning five meds I still say is impossible without admin, and if it was admin, it'd show in the console. That's just a fact.

1.13. - in 2015, for short period of time they allowed sniper to gun auto reload, but since they saw it will not be possible to kill me, they removed that, and BUM that was solved, just like that, wow. Also some maps banned from all servers, some mods banned from DX.

Uh, what? By "they allowed", do you mean, some random server hosted non-MTL? And that's somehow MY fault? MTL fixes the sniper reloading. And some maps and mods banned? What is that even about? I don't control other servers map list LOL.

1.17. - they say we do not ban PEOPLE, there is only few people left. BUT THAT IS LIE, Me and fitsg both were banned BASICLY FOR NOTHING, INCLUDING PHANTOM, while their precious abusers and worst players and abusers of Deus EX are protected because there is only few people playing? No Kai its because you cant admit your people behave like low people who insult other people. FACE IT, YOU GUYS HAVE ISSUE.

I can.. show you my ban list. It's empty.

There is probably much more, but lets go to facts, Die and Poor, if you read this, please look at this:
- on one map they could literally disable guns they did it before I joined, and said, you did it. What is lets say stupidity, because on other map after that guns worked again

Woah woah woah, LOL. Aimbots and medkit spawning is rediculous enough, now you're claiming we can DISABLE EVERYOENS GUNS!? The rest of this post is invalidated now, you obviously don't know what you're talking about.

- they also said they will talk to you guys because you guys hate me, I will be banned, etc etc. But what they forgot if that I have state of the art recorded which films their every action, so I will put you in here only part where you can see how precious 17 is involved with ANAX in impersonating, abuses + insults. And dont forget they have mission again to ban me on all servers. Why? Because I told to all people truth. They abuse privacy of people, they INVADE IN THEIR KEY setup and modify it!!!! DIRECTLY FROM GAME. What is ABUSIVE BEHAVIOUR!

Anax isn't a 17 member. Go moan to HK, I'm sure Reclaimer will listen to you..... LOL JK he'd tear you a new one. And you tell truth? I'm counting over 10 lie's in this post and I'm not even DONE yet.

As you can see Carlos is involved again in that crap, he knew who that guy is and they do it planned, and together. There was also one more guy (one player). So lets say Kai has nothing to do with that, his friends have, and Die will easy check logs and see who should be banned, and that is for sure not me. Because do not know who disarmed half of guns from his server, do not know who insulted, but trust me it was not me. Oh and they even impersonated, and promised me to be banned, BECAUSE Die is his pal.

Yes, nothing to do with me. Now you get it.

In short, IF I WILL BE BANNED in their servers, If I see my nickname again ONE MORE TIME. I dont care how low people you are, I DONT CARE IF YOU COME WITH 100 % of servers who will ban me, but if you PUT SUCH PEOPLE AS YOUR FRIENDS, AND ALLOW THEM TO INSULT AND BAN PEOPLE, then please ban me,, because I dont want to play in such servers anyway. And dont forget, I will play even more and 17 guys dont forget, I can use proxy too and I can overide your ban too, and I will film videos how I beat you, just like in old days.

If you say so. Put that to the test. I don't like banning people, but you're one of the few people I might just make an exception for at this point. There are ways of banning that can't be bypassed. Ofcourse, try that on Carlos's. I dare you. Your welcome to test that theory out.

You take mine nickname, you insult me, you abuse, you insult my friends, I come to you, beat you, post on internet. You want that, no problem. I will not insult you back, I have no intention to drop on your level. It is not possible to drop on your level.

I don't take your name, and I never play against you. I refuse to play you on the grounds that either outcome is pointless. I win, that means I'm cheating, or bad lag, or bad map. You win, you proved your ego right and it grows another size. Makes the entire match a waste of time.

Involved or not Kai, you have friends which shame your clan. That is only what I can say, and if you dont want to accept that you have friends with issues, then you only harm yourself, because those people obviously have some kind of issues, because someone will hurt someone with bad words what will influence in their life (I dont plan to hurt someone). It is sad to see how low this community is, I dont care if they will take my nickname and insult people, that will say more about them. I dont care if I will be banned because THEY HAVE FRIENDS, at least I will know even more people which I should ignore. So far those are Machete, Fear, Solid, Sinthetic, Dani, Anax, Carlos, Kai, and list will probably go on.

Why only MY clan being blamed? I have to ask. Machete was HVM right? Fear, i don't know, Sinth HVM? Dani not IN a clan, Nax with HK, only CARLOS is in 17? So why am I being blamed for EVERYONE ELSE. If anything, go moan to HK or HVM, they have the same amount of responsibility I do.

I apologize if there really are honest 17 users which are not part of that, this was only reality which I do not have reason to tolerate. If I insulted anyone I am sorry, it was not my intention and forgive me in that case. I only said truth which you can see anyway from picture. To this topic I can only say goodbye and all best.

So, 98% of the clan, then? Since it was only... one member. And the newest member at that. Still don't know why you're even bringing clan in to this, as i've said before.


Always fun Donnie Darko, these posts were easier to disprove than the others. You're getting sloppy.


synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Posts: 1264
Joined:
 27 Apr 2007, 15:29
Location:
 dxmp
Nationality:
Estonia


Re: Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby synthetic » 08 Dec 2016, 11:13


See you in Day people













































































































































I see Day clearly now


Image
Ermac wrote:You can post waht you want, i trust only in our Lord.
~TheClown~
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Posts: 47
Joined:
 20 Feb 2015, 15:02
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby ~TheClown~ » 08 Dec 2016, 11:21


I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

I think I can make it now, the pain is gone
All of the bad feelings have disappeared
Here is the rainbow I've been prayin' for
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

Look all around, there's nothin' but blue skies
Look straight ahead, nothin' but blue skies

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone,
I can see all obstacles in my way
Gone are the dark clouds that had me blind
It's gonna be a bright (bright), bright (bright)
Sun-Shiny day.

Image


DaniSaggenza
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Posts: 175
Joined:
 18 Aug 2012, 23:43
Location:
 Stockholms LAN
Nationality:
Sweden


Re: Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby DaniSaggenza » 08 Dec 2016, 13:36


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:As you know 17 clan supose to be one old clan, but lets face some facts, which I will not neglect anymore. I will be honest, short, but direct


KYS, WAS EXPECTING SOME POST OF 6-7-8 LANES AND YOU WROTE AN ESSAY OF 90 LANES.


Image
DaniSaggenza
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Posts: 175
Joined:
 18 Aug 2012, 23:43
Location:
 Stockholms LAN
Nationality:
Sweden


Re: Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby DaniSaggenza » 08 Dec 2016, 13:38


See you in west people, and enjoy in wish day.


Image
~TheClown~
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Posts: 47
Joined:
 20 Feb 2015, 15:02
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby ~TheClown~ » 08 Dec 2016, 13:47


DaniSaggenza wrote:
<-(DD)->Darko wrote:As you know 17 clan supose to be one old clan, but lets face some facts, which I will not neglect anymore. I will be honest, short, but direct


KYS, WAS EXPECTING SOME POST OF 6-7-8 LANES AND YOU WROTE AN ESSAY OF 90 LANES.


Let's be honest, this, by Darko's standards, IS short.

Enjoy in day have nice doors.


synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Posts: 1264
Joined:
 27 Apr 2007, 15:29
Location:
 dxmp
Nationality:
Estonia


Re: Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby synthetic » 08 Dec 2016, 22:50


Nobody needs to come back and code a mod that lets you kill spectators. I'll start playing dxmp actively again if that happens. :-D

edit: oh, and, the old forcerespawn mod ^^


Image
Ermac wrote:You can post waht you want, i trust only in our Lord.
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated
User avatar

Posts: 4926
Joined:
 26 Oct 2005, 16:59
Location:
 Schland!
Nationality:
Germany


Re: Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 09 Dec 2016, 18:31


The Remote-Killswitch might help :alc:


Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Posts: 1264
Joined:
 27 Apr 2007, 15:29
Location:
 dxmp
Nationality:
Estonia


Re: Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby synthetic » 10 Dec 2016, 00:32


Thats actually genius. You already had that box prison thing, if remote killswitch could be applied to certain listed players after X amount in spectate.. I can see clearly now. Nobody you animal hscker.


Image
Ermac wrote:You can post waht you want, i trust only in our Lord.
CarlRoberts1996
Angel/0A
Angel/0A
User avatar

Posts: 18
Joined:
 15 Aug 2015, 18:26
Location:
 Manchester, United Kingdom
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby CarlRoberts1996 » 10 Dec 2016, 18:49


i am absolutely HOWLING

i just skimmed through this to see an essay of pure gold
and also a load of metabolic end product
yeah darko i do rebind cunts keys like yours because lets face it you deserve it and its funny
rest of that crap i'm not even gonna bother to read because its pure raging waffle from a child

enjoy in day


You will behave like a jackass. That's an order you bitch! Weehee.
anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Posts: 910
Joined:
 11 Apr 2012, 23:06
Location:
 England
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby anax » 10 Dec 2016, 18:53


Enjoy in day to all good people.


Italian Darko wrote:If the server isn't overcrowded, the formula is close to slomo x fps = constant.

Italian Darko wrote:... he gave me too the new FunBot.c which helped me so many time to kick your ass :P

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:... it was miracle to beat me 4 times before I r3eturned kill.

Frozen brains tell no tales!
~TheClown~
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

Posts: 47
Joined:
 20 Feb 2015, 15:02
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Little introduction about 17 and their "pals" - Postby ~TheClown~ » 10 Dec 2016, 19:07


Enjoy nice doors not normal people.




Return to Deus Ex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests



cron