Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Message from [nMe]Hungarian


Author
Message
Ermac
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Posts: 114
Joined:
 14 Dec 2014, 23:17


Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby Ermac » 04 Feb 2017, 00:18


Hey guys,

I found a email in my box. I can't remember who he was in DX :$

Hello man. We can't play quietly in the server Cagematch. There are trolls (TheSideStreetsAre, NotSafeForTourists and [HK]Knifeworld) who crash the server with barks command. Do you know the admin? They didn't let us playing the game all the day :S
Thanks for the help.


I can't trust that anax and his friends still having hate to see some random players having fun in DX.
It's funny.

[img][IMG]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/588060Shot0000.png[/img][/img]

[img][IMG]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/717007servergotattacked.jpg[/img][/img]


anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Posts: 898
Joined:
 11 Apr 2012, 23:06
Location:
 England
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby anax » 05 Feb 2017, 05:08


When you're the only player on the server, you kind of make yourself look like a retard mate :-D

We're highlighting and frankly just messing around with the fact that 2 or more barks in the HKShared bark package are corrupted. You could blame Poor, the creator of the bark mod, or the devs of DX for making a rushed and badly coded multiplayer, but instead you cry about a harmless glitch, going so far to call it an attack, attack on what!? an empty server? - at the same time you prob still support nade jumping and speedhacking from your French buddies, youknow.. ACTUAL bugs!


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:I do not loose easy (since I have not lost any 1:1 match those 2 weeks), I do not loose often in team, AND I AM ALWAYS IN POSITIVE SCORE. You can have 20 hidden phantoms, sinthetics, anax's, fear's, and fullmoons, it will not put me in negative.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:... it was miracle to beat me 4 times before I r3eturned kill.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:ZYME.. I NEED ZYME!!!!!!!!!!11111one

Frozen brains tell no tales!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H
User avatar

Posts: 1172
Joined:
 13 Nov 2011, 15:37
Location:
 UK
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby [FGS]Chees » 05 Feb 2017, 12:10


Going to tour the world giving Deus Ex players free drugs. Nothing anyone posts on this forum makes sense anymore so we all need to get fu**ed up an chill the hell out :bwahaha: :matrix:


Image
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~


Posts: 3122
Joined:
 04 Jun 2008, 12:21


Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 05 Feb 2017, 13:51


Image


~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated
User avatar

Posts: 4922
Joined:
 26 Oct 2005, 16:59
Location:
 Schland!
Nationality:
Germany


Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 05 Feb 2017, 20:11


ZYME.. I NEED ZYME!!!!!!!!!!11111one


Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
Ermac
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Posts: 114
Joined:
 14 Dec 2014, 23:17


Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby Ermac » 23 Feb 2017, 23:20


anax wrote: (...) You could blame Poor


I totally agree with you.

Moreover, why on earth would someone play the cagematch mod?
It's full off bugs (specially battle of abominations which crash the game with its rockets launchers).
It lead simply to bad publicity for a dead game.


anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Posts: 898
Joined:
 11 Apr 2012, 23:06
Location:
 England
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby anax » 25 Feb 2017, 05:09


Ermac wrote:
anax wrote: (...) You could blame Poor


I totally agree with you.

Moreover, why on earth would someone play the cagematch mod?
It's full off bugs (specially battle of abominations which crash the game with its rockets launchers).
It lead simply to bad publicity for a dead game.

Well, you know what, since you're so straightforward and seemingly honest, I would give an apology for the trolling. But you aren't the server owner or recipient of anything bad that could come from what amounts to shitposting in a dead game. So the best I'll say for "Hungarian" is I suggest you just log in when nobody is having fun with a GPF simulator bug!! :-D


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:I do not loose easy (since I have not lost any 1:1 match those 2 weeks), I do not loose often in team, AND I AM ALWAYS IN POSITIVE SCORE. You can have 20 hidden phantoms, sinthetics, anax's, fear's, and fullmoons, it will not put me in negative.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:... it was miracle to beat me 4 times before I r3eturned kill.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:ZYME.. I NEED ZYME!!!!!!!!!!11111one

Frozen brains tell no tales!
Ermac
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Posts: 114
Joined:
 14 Dec 2014, 23:17


Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby Ermac » 26 Feb 2017, 22:05


anax wrote:Well, you know what, since you're so straightforward and seemingly honest, I would give an apology for the trolling. But you aren't the server owner or recipient of anything bad that could come from what amounts to shitposting in a dead game. So the best I'll say for "Hungarian" is I suggest you just log in when nobody is having fun with a GPF simulator bug!! :-D


He told me that anyway they left the game for good this time :]


anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Posts: 898
Joined:
 11 Apr 2012, 23:06
Location:
 England
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby anax » 27 Feb 2017, 04:20


Ermac wrote:
anax wrote:Well, you know what, since you're so straightforward and seemingly honest, I would give an apology for the trolling. But you aren't the server owner or recipient of anything bad that could come from what amounts to shitposting in a dead game. So the best I'll say for "Hungarian" is I suggest you just log in when nobody is having fun with a GPF simulator bug!! :-D


He told me that anyway they left the game for good this time :]

Lol oh well, it's their problem not mine! :bwahaha:


<-(DD)->Darko wrote:I do not loose easy (since I have not lost any 1:1 match those 2 weeks), I do not loose often in team, AND I AM ALWAYS IN POSITIVE SCORE. You can have 20 hidden phantoms, sinthetics, anax's, fear's, and fullmoons, it will not put me in negative.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:... it was miracle to beat me 4 times before I r3eturned kill.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:ZYME.. I NEED ZYME!!!!!!!!!!11111one

Frozen brains tell no tales!
machete
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

Posts: 135
Joined:
 16 Dec 2013, 17:29
Nationality:
Great Britain


Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby machete » 05 Mar 2017, 13:27


Ermac wrote:
anax wrote:Well, you know what, since you're so straightforward and seemingly honest, I would give an apology for the trolling. But you aren't the server owner or recipient of anything bad that could come from what amounts to shitposting in a dead game. So the best I'll say for "Hungarian" is I suggest you just log in when nobody is having fun with a GPF simulator bug!! :-D


He told me that anyway they left the game for good this time :]

I *loving* creased reading your signature. It reads like someone took one of Phant's retarded pro-cheating rants and made it intelligible.

The vsync thing is legit though tbf. Everyone should've been telling everyone about it freely and server admins should've been alerting people to these advantages with intro messages/message mutators. I'd been playing for about 5 years with vsync on by the time I accidentally found a discussion about it in the private annals of some clan forum (can't remember which). Anyway, after 5 years with it on, I just couldn't (be bothered to) adjust to it off so I've played my entire DX "career" with vsync on. Still a better sniper than Phant.

But, yeah, it's fair to say that DX is full of major and minor bits of knowledge that have always slanted the game in favour of old players -- something that anti-cheaters have always complained about and tried to fix but that Phant used as justification for cheating. DX suffered from veteran syndrome worse than any game I've ever seen. I don't recall anyone joining DX after about '08-'09 and making any kind of impact on any gametype.

It's amazing to think that even in 2010(?), the EdH server was still open to people setting their own weapon firerates. I suppose it's satisfying to know that a lot of people had so many opportunities to cheat, took them and still didn't get to the top.

With Phant's cheating and actual in-game experience, he should've been a top, top, elite-level player at the end. But he wasn't.


Image
Ermac
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Posts: 114
Joined:
 14 Dec 2014, 23:17


Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby Ermac » 05 Mar 2017, 23:16


Time heals all wounds. :wink:




Return to Deus Ex

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests



cron