Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Message from [nMe]Hungarian

Author
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby Ermac » 04 Feb 2017, 00:18

Hey guys,

I found a email in my box. I can't remember who he was in DX :$

Hello man. We can't play quietly in the server Cagematch. There are trolls (TheSideStreetsAre, NotSafeForTourists and [HK]Knifeworld) who crash the server with barks command. Do you know the admin? They didn't let us playing the game all the day :S
Thanks for the help.

I can't trust that anax and his friends still having hate to see some random players having fun in DX.
It's funny.

[img][IMG]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/588060Shot0000.png[/img][/img]

[img][IMG]http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/717007servergotattacked.jpg[/img][/img]

anax
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby anax » 05 Feb 2017, 05:08

When you're the only player on the server, you kind of make yourself look like a retard mate :-D

We're highlighting and frankly just messing around with the fact that 2 or more barks in the HKShared bark package are corrupted. You could blame Poor, the creator of the bark mod, or the devs of DX for making a rushed and badly coded multiplayer, but instead you cry about a harmless glitch, going so far to call it an attack, attack on what!? an empty server? - at the same time you prob still support nade jumping and speedhacking from your French buddies, youknow.. ACTUAL bugs!

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:I do not loose easy (since I have not lost any 1:1 match those 2 weeks), I do not loose often in team, AND I AM ALWAYS IN POSITIVE SCORE. You can have 20 hidden phantoms, sinthetics, anax's, fear's, and fullmoons, it will not put me in negative.

<-(DD)->Darko wrote:... it was miracle to beat me 4 times before I r3eturned kill.

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:ZYME.. I NEED ZYME!!!!!!!!!!11111one

Frozen brains tell no tales!
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby [FGS]Chees » 05 Feb 2017, 12:10

Going to tour the world giving Deus Ex players free drugs. Nothing anyone posts on this forum makes sense anymore so we all need to get fu**ed up an chill the hell out :bwahaha: :matrix:

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 05 Feb 2017, 13:51

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: Message from [nMe]Hungarian - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 05 Feb 2017, 20:11

ZYME.. I NEED ZYME!!!!!!!!!!11111one

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!

Return to Deus Ex