Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

[FGS] Frag Sessions

Author
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

[FGS] Frag Sessions - Postby Jon » 25 Oct 2006, 20:47

Had a talk with Sanctuary and Shadowrunner - anyone willing to take part in a weekly training session on AltFire server please make themselves known here!

My proposal is to have around an hour a week, with as many active FGS members as possible in the server for an in-clan game of AltFire, with the server open for new people to join and play along side FGS members. It would help bring the clan closer together, and allow non-members to get to know the members through good teamwork in-game.

This is just a proposal, and is subject to change:

Every week, Sunday 5:00 pm GMT

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

Re: [FGS] Frag Sessions - Postby Majestic » 25 Oct 2006, 20:51

Jon wrote:Had a talk with Sanctuary and Shadowrunner - anyone willing to take part in a weekly training session on AltFire server please make themselves known here!

My proposal is to have around an hour a week, with as many active FGS members as possible in the server for an in-clan game of AltFire, with the server open for new people to join and play along side FGS members. It would help bring the clan closer together, and allow non-members to get to know the members through good teamwork in-game.

This is just a proposal, and is subject to change:

Every week, Sunday 5:00 pm GMT

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Yep, I've talked with you about it in-game and I still like it :P ! The only thing I don't like;only a detail though, is the time. I think this could and maybe should be placed to 3:00 PM GMT, because most of our clan members have either GMT time or GMT + 1. For the GMT people this will be right in the middle of the afternoon, for the GMT+1 people it will be a little bit further. Anyways, I will support you in this and if you need any help, ask me and if I can help you , I will.

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 26 Oct 2006, 18:56

well, it seems to be ok for AXIS - hes free to coem to the sessions, and he told me...

thats 3 of us so far; I need to hear from Icho and Shadowrunner

IchoTolot
invisible in background

Quad 1,0,0 - 3rd Planet - 50.6909 North - 11.5947 South

- Postby IchoTolot » 27 Oct 2006, 05:36

Jon wrote: ... Every week, Sunday 5:00 pm GMT ...

if im at home ... im in the server

pi/100*1337=42
Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 27 Oct 2006, 15:53

lovely stuff - don't forget!!

the server won't be passworded, so anyoen can join who wants to at any time. Very casual, and its not the end of the world if you don't turn up anyway

}{JACK}{
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby }{JACK}{ » 28 Oct 2006, 22:41

im in for training sesions

nobody ever dies a virgin life screws all
Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

- Postby Kuchcik » 29 Oct 2006, 11:54

Damn, i will be unable to play - up to 11 December, i won't be at home on 17:00 GTM (it's 18:00 on Poland). I got music lessons - sorry... I can't do nothing whit this - i have to go to this lessons... DAMN!

S*** F*** S*** F***!!! Well meaby, when my parents will be out of home, i gonna play... but not for long time :/

BTW, can't we make trainings on Saturdays? (had I wrote that good? lol)
On Sunday most ppl got family meetings, arrive somewhere... Well that's how Sunday looks on Poland :D

See you, and sorry again,

Kuchcik

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 01 Nov 2006, 16:03

Well training is on-going always... 3/5/7 GMT is ok Sundays... If I am not there it's because the PC was hijacked by my gf playing poker... I see regularly Axis, Icho, Sanctuary, Jack and recently Plu, but other FGS like Bean and Xikron presumably play USA times etc...

We'll see what my new PC does, but Altfire is not the be-all and end-all for me, I get higher scores on Aug servers, DXSG and other servers...
I was getting terrible FPS, or often I am on altfire to look at maps or test something or even just administrate etc... hence u owned me more on Altfire than anywhere else Jon... hehe...
In other words, I like to train on all servers and weps...

But I do look forwards to kicking your butt on Altfire and on [A]Server. LOL

Dammit
BUG
BUG

- Postby Dammit » 16 Nov 2006, 16:39

Hey Guys.. It is so kwel to see you all keeping Dues alive.. I really like the team spirit here.. I will try to join you when I can.

Cheers,

Dammit

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

- Postby Kuchcik » 16 Nov 2006, 19:26

Remember that you got other time than we.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 18 Nov 2006, 00:41

Dammit was an original FGS member, didn't you know?

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

- Postby Kothar » 18 Nov 2006, 06:25

argggg i havn't had a chance to be on in soooo long i feel like a stranger in a once familiar world, i need to have more time in real life and get un grounded! ahhhhhhh! btw i would be willing to train snipers... just finding the time will be so hard considering i am grounded but when i am not grounded between 15:00(+5 GMT) (aka: eastern USA time) and 16:00-17:00ish would be good but i am afraid that my being gone so long that my sniping hasn't improved... not declined but not improved either... and i am worried that i am no longer one of the "best" it would be so devastating to me... ahhh! (hem-hem... uh...Shadow... this is your que to say something that would bring my confidence up :D )

EDIT

there happy now? read this post agian see if you understand it better sorry i was very tired when i wrote this post lol

Last edited by Kothar on 19 Nov 2006, 02:29, edited 1 time in total.
"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 18 Nov 2006, 12:40

nah, you're pants!

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

- Postby Kuchcik » 18 Nov 2006, 13:07

I've spend 10 minutes to find any sense in Kothar's post... One word: LOL.

To Shadow: Yeah, i've know about it. I saw that he was in many clans :D

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 22 Nov 2006, 17:48

Kothar I'd say you are better than me, but that's not saying much hehe...

Well I turned up for training at 12 on Sunday and was there until Jon arrived around 6... didnt see any FGS tags...at all... You are all too good already obviously...

It was hard to concentrate, it's quite early for me, alot going on behind me...the phone ringing etc...
Also Jon - u teleported several times and flickered when I saw you....
I got some better matches later on though...

It's getting harder to get decent fights with the servers so quiet these days...

Also howbout Iceworld or smaller maps on DXMS server, I find i get good training on that map... fast action...

Return to Deus Ex