Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

altfire

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

altfire - Postby [FGS] AXIS » 28 Nov 2006, 20:45

hello everyone, if you wandered where i was, i cant get on wunderland 1 and 2. Ichotolot said that i have a bot wich f..cks up the server. I understand that polish was the last one who had the bot, sooo...polish, how can i fix it, plz ?? greetings to all members, AXIS :evil:
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 29 Nov 2006, 15:34

Ah it seems Jon posted but it is not here now...

Well I was going to point out that not all problems are Deja/Bot related...
Irregardless of Bot attacks I've noticed for 2-3 months now that players already connected to the server, have connection problems when the next map comes, players sit and wait ad infinitum to join the next map.
The simple answer is press F10 and go back to Multiplayer>Internet Game and rejoin from the server list immediately...
But yes, wtf Altfire was not working... I upgraded my PC, so I haven't got round to small issues like installing MTL, Altfire, FGS ms, etc... but even typing ALTFIRE would not work...

Ichotolot said that i have a bot wich f..cks up the server.

wtf? you have a bot?

[FGS] AXIS
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

bots - Postby [FGS] AXIS » 29 Nov 2006, 16:56

i dont know if i have the bot shadow, but i cant get on altfire whatever i try.............very annoying :evil: but are there more people with problems ? it seems that the servers are empty the last days

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 30 Nov 2006, 08:19

If you can't even see the altfire server, try this:
Go to your deusex.ini, look under the section:[DeusEx.MenuScreenJoinGame]
and make sure there is:

[DeusEx.MenuScreenJoinGame]
MasterServerAddress=master0.gamespy.com
;MasterServerAddress=master.dxmtl.eu

If you already have this on, I don't have a clue :lol:

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

- Postby Kuchcik » 30 Nov 2006, 16:54

I understand that polish was the last one who had the bot, sooo...polish, how can i fix it, plz

I don't got a bot. Just after I saw this topic, I scanned all my PC - clear. I also have FGS masterserver and Nepthys.

Also, 2 days ago I formatted my hard drive.

Please, don't incriminate me for having a bot!

[FGS] AXIS
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

altfire - Postby [FGS] AXIS » 30 Nov 2006, 17:00

I dont incriminate you of anything my polish friend, i heard from ichotolot that u had trouble so i thought maybe i have the same. Sorry that i hurt your feelings :lol:

Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

- Postby Kuchcik » 30 Nov 2006, 17:27

Yeah, I had some troubles. But many people from Poland play DX, and any of them can have a bot ^^.

But it's
[schild=1 fontcolor=000000 shadowcolor=C0C0C0 shieldshadow=1]OK[/schild].

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 30 Nov 2006, 17:56

Yep, I can't connect any server by FGS...just endlessly plays the connection screen... have to hit f10 every time...

Also I went on Ste's, the only populated server... it was sad to watch. Lamming spwnrooms, repeatedly hacking the turret through the wall, Ste banned one person, but eventually he just pulled the plug on his server...
People are doing the lamest of kills to get their augs increased at the start of the game...
It was not very inspiring play...enough crap to put you off...

I noticed the headline on MSN today: "Deja Vu myth busted..."

[FGS] AXIS
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

altfire - Postby [FGS] AXIS » 30 Nov 2006, 19:39

So shadowrunner, its not just mewith this problem :twisted: what can we do about it ? Does icho have a solution perhaps or what ?? I miss the action at night so it must be solved and fast :evil:

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

Re: altfire - Postby Majestic » 30 Nov 2006, 21:41

[FGS] AXIS wrote:So shadowrunner, its not just mewith this problem :twisted: what can we do about it ? Does icho have a solution perhaps or what ?? I miss the action at night so it must be solved and fast :evil:

I hope it will be solved soon too, I hate HAVING to play augs because I suck at it LOL. Anyways, I hope either icho or alpha gets a solution..cause this is just rediculous

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 30 Nov 2006, 21:42

ShadowRunner wrote:I noticed the headline on MSN today: "Deja Vu myth busted..."

huh?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 01 Dec 2006, 16:30

LOL I'm missing the action at night too sometimes cos I share my DSL and can't configure my router LOL...I'm confused... we can't join because of Deja Vu, or something else?I mentioned the MSN headline, because current events were related to Deja and it seemed ironic that scientists have discovered something about Deja Vu IRL...not Deja Vu from DX...

Anyone for Augs?
Well I'm enjoying augs, it does require brains, but 2 things I notice.

1. There is rampant teamkilling, gep and plasma. Rampant cabinet stealing and deliberate collateral damage. I have got 7.0 streak at least 10 ten times this week, to be teamkilled every single time almost by someone with less augs than me. I think someone should shove a demorec of what it is like on Ste's or CG server up Deja's arse and ask him for a response.

2. It lags, or there are serious problems with sound. I'm standing in a room watching the door, someone augging entered the room and killed me without me seeing or hearing them even...

3. DXMS and other custom map 0-aug servers have disappeared or can not be entered. So even if I loved augs, I can not enjoy at the expense of someone else's preferences. Deja used force not reason... for that reason I can not support him...

Here's MTX Jellyman showing his respects to Players at Ste's server by apparently ladder and emp buggin...
He also tried to argue that FGS sucks.

I don't see how Deja Vu has "saved" DX, in fact he appears to have turned it into some kind of laggy, buggy, free-for-all, kill-your-team lameness...

[FGS] AXIS
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

altfire - Postby [FGS] AXIS » 01 Dec 2006, 18:30

very nice all the stories, but is there a solution for the FGS-servers ? Because now its begining to irretate me and leave me no choice to play other games even dx is my favorite.................dont want to leave FGS. So, i hope it will be fixed soon.........for everybody!

Jon
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Jon » 01 Dec 2006, 18:57

I have suggested a solution to the problem to Icho, but I think he has yet to read it. Don't lose hope, FGS is my favourite and only DXMP server that I play on!

[FGS] AXIS
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

altfire - Postby [FGS] AXIS » 01 Dec 2006, 20:24

well jon, its good u feel that way. it would be a shame to leave it like this. I enjoyed playing altfire....its my favorit server and only server [ on the others i suck] :lol: so i hope icho read what u have wrote to him and takes action. i slowly begin to be a part of altfire..............

Return to Deus Ex