Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

DXSL with chat room

Author
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 04 Jan 2007, 00:58

DejaVu wrote:maybe some ppl left the game, but also many new players came to the game.

if you dont like skills and augs, then you perhaps shouldnt even be playing dxmp. as i said 100 times already, dxmp is all about augs and skills.

I don't trust anything made by DeJaVu.. in fact He's done such a good job of wiping out what was left of dx it's kinda suprising that he even made something as stupid as this.

i do care about future of dxmp more than everyone else. if you think that ONLY new maps will keep dxmp alive, you are wrong. not even mods. what mods are made today? RPG? SG? fun mods? yea, mods so badly coded that when i enter the server i get like 10fps instead of 100+ when playing on other servers. if you wanna keep dxmp alive, then start at the roots, fixing major problems; bugs, gpfs, servers cpu usage, lag and ping issues, then maybe more ppl will take a look at the game.

You must not play very often. The servers are empty.. thanks to you only a few ppl play.. A lot of the mappers have left, and thanks to you I can't even play because when I do, your stupid bots seem to lag me up. You alone killed an already dying game, you think you can control dx....... just wait.. in the end we shall see who controls who.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
Imperial
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby Imperial » 04 Jan 2007, 16:15

dxmp is all about augs and skills.

Says who? Did one of the makers says this? If so, I'd like to see it.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 05 Jan 2007, 05:06

says dejavu, who apparently owns dx.. I didn't realize he bought all of our games.. thanks Dejavu... I love the game you didn't buy with my money so I can choose what I play. The thing you fail to realize, Dejavu, is this: Even with dx falling apart the way you have made it, You did one thing right: thanks to you, both non auggers, and auggers have gotten together in a attempt to stop you. I have seen in this game, that in times of great tribulation, both auggers and non auggers alike have always worked together.. Just because one person plays augs and another doesn't, that doesn't mean one side is for noobies, and another isn't. It means that both sides have their good and their bad advantages. But people like you, Have come along and tried to control this game... And then you defend yourself when the community takes a stand against you. Correct me if i'm wrong, but I believe form of tyanny was the same tyranny that Hitler, and Saddam did... They wanted to control what others did.. but now look at them.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Jan 2007, 09:12

there are other games with skills and RPG elements such as Augs...

There is only one non-lethal game, that is DX... that is what makes DX exceptional and valuable to the world, but it doesn't seem to make it popular.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 07 Jan 2007, 10:15

ShadowRunner wrote:there are other games with skills and RPG elements such as Augs...

There is only one non-lethal game, that is DX... that is what makes DX exceptional and valuable to the world, but it doesn't seem to make it popular.

In the end, the only thing dx had left was the non augged community. It was twice the size of the augging one, and therefore when the 0 augged servers got taken down, many non auggers left.. this is why dx has become the dead game it is. Ironically, just like the conspiracy in dx, all it took was one person to decide the fate of the game. In a way, dejavu is the JC Denton of MP. The reason I say this is because in the end of dx, JC has four choices.. each one will affect the world in some way. The same thing for Dejavu, who had 2 choices: leave dx alone, or end it once and for all.. we all know what choice he made.. and we all know what the effects are from that choice. Even if he turned his bots off, dx is to far gone.

Legion says:
Reaction
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Reaction » 07 Jan 2007, 14:11

No, he is not the JCDenton, JCDenton is the hero. He is Bob Page, who tries to make the world his own, but is thwarted by JC.

But still, its a good App

[align=center]
~ Chris ~ Reaction ~

Image[/align]
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 07 Jan 2007, 14:29

totally agree... he's more like the sociopathic Page...

There is a 4R clan (Fourth Reich). It says that Deja is a "God", that they are the "solution" to the Jews and lol most of all... Sike is the only non-member to have posted there...

~hitman~
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

- Postby ~hitman~ » 08 Jan 2007, 02:41

it was determined on [3] forum that it belongs to -majin-

nice prog dejavu :P

~hitman~
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

- Postby ~hitman~ » 08 Jan 2007, 02:45

i mean its a great program :P

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 09 Jan 2007, 07:06

ShadowRunner wrote:totally agree... he's more like the sociopathic Page...

There is a 4R clan (Fourth Reich). It says that Deja is a "God", that they are the "solution" to the Jews and lol most of all... Sike is the only non-member to have posted there...

This reminds me of something. During WWII Hitler was viewed by many people very highly.. almost like a "god." He wanted to create the "perfect" race of humans, which did not include: Blacks, jews, hispanics, and anybody else that wasn't white. In the 1980's, Another example of this tyranny happened, except in Iraq.. So what's the moral of this story.. look at what happened to Hitler and Saddam.... both are dead. I'm not saying Dejavu will be killed, but tyranny has it's way of kicking ppl in the butt.

Legion says:
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 09 Jan 2007, 07:15

Ele... to blame Saddam for the plight of the kurds is ridiculous...
Kurdistan was carved up by three countries, Turkey, Russia and Britain was it not? Iraq was an invention of the British, who carved up 7 tribes into Iraq and Iran. Kuwait was an invention of the British too. Saddam had a right to annex it and reclaim it for Iraq. The big joke now is the money being made by the west from the latest war in Iraq. Saddam was a baddy, undoubtedly, but to compare him to Hitler or Stalin is going too far. The kurds wanted independence and did commit terrorist acts against Iraqis, just like ETA in Spain these days...Saddam did nothing that Winston Churchill, Augusto Pinochet, or Margaret Thatcher has not done, i.e. use force to suppress the masses...and don't forget who created Saddam, yes the CIA...

but true, tyranny has a way of backfiring right up your butt sooner or later.
I think Deja is actually kind of cuddly and nice, he was misguided like most.
I find him quite interesting...
When I cause metabolic end product, it is 99% probable I was misguided...

~hitman~
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

- Postby ~hitman~ » 09 Jan 2007, 22:38

i made a mistake in my post i meant to say that i suspected that the new [R4] clan could be majin, but i'am not sure its still yet to be determined.

~hitman~
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

- Postby ~hitman~ » 09 Jan 2007, 22:40

just wanted to clear that up :P

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 09 Jan 2007, 23:34

ShadowRunner wrote:Ele... to blame Saddam for the plight of the kurds is ridiculous...
Kurdistan was carved up by three countries, Turkey, Russia and Britain was it not? Iraq was an invention of the British, who carved up 7 tribes into Iraq and Iran. Kuwait was an invention of the British too. Saddam had a right to annex it and reclaim it for Iraq. The big joke now is the money being made by the west from the latest war in Iraq. Saddam was a baddy, undoubtedly, but to compare him to Hitler or Stalin is going too far. The kurds wanted independence and did commit terrorist acts against Iraqis, just like ETA in Spain these days...Saddam did nothing that Winston Churchill, Augusto Pinochet, or Margaret Thatcher has not done, i.e. use force to suppress the masses...and don't forget who created Saddam, yes the CIA...

but true, tyranny has a way of backfiring right up your butt sooner or later.
I think Deja is actually kind of cuddly and * ic *, he was misguided like most.
I find him quite interesting...
When I cause metabolic end product, it is 99% probable I was misguided...

number one: it's elemental... not ele..
number two: reread what I said.. i was talking about the tyranny that Saddam and hitler caused... I suggest you go to school and get some reading comprehension.

Legion says:
Reaction
Principality/2C
Principality/2C

- Postby Reaction » 10 Jan 2007, 00:39

Hitman, please stop double posting. Elemental and Shadowrunner, this is a thread about an app Dejavu has created to help all members of the DX community. Not another thread bitching about him and comparing him to some of the worlds most evil men. This is not sticking up for him, but I am tired of it spreading into almost every thread I read!

[align=center]
~ Chris ~ Reaction ~

Image[/align]

Return to Deus Ex