Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Dont leave

Author
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 10 Feb 2007, 22:01

The Masterserver still works, there's just hardly anyone playing on it anymore. If your intention was to find some new players in the hope of convincing them that augs is the only way, you've failed.

Don't get me wrong, I think augs are a big part of Deus Ex. But they're not the only way to play, and everyone knows it - except yourself, clearly.

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
~[A]lex~
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

- Postby ~[A]lex~ » 11 Feb 2007, 12:09

DejaVu wrote:
~[A]lex~ wrote:to prevent people like you getting the sources, and claiming them as your own.

like Nobody is doing? Or you lying?

maybe you trully dont lie this time, as nobody had reason to claim this as his source. he pissed off blocked me last time i remember. that was his thank you message for me hosting him 100mbit server for more than half a year. we had a deal, him to work on mm, it was fine on the begining, but then, i guess, he was spiled too much. he already had server for 4 months b4 any of my attacks started, but all he managed to do was release 2 versions. and at the end of all, he deleted it / claimed that he deleted / didnt want to work on it anymore. (all these 3 things are the same for me).

thats like the 4th proof that you (0auggers and modders) dont care about future of dxmp, but your own name, just like this "ownership" of killthrottle mutator, all you want is claim what is yours, like i said: you act like you have written new OS!!! but guess what, i dont give a metabolic end product, nobody can claim that whole dxmp is his, i dont care, those are just words and with them, they cant do jack. what i do has much more power and shows effect, even on your sad faces. and my next hit, which is quite possible, you will finally get your gamespy ms back, but not players.

You think scripting is easier than it is. Making things in UC is not as easy as you think, we need to think of a lot of things, such as replication issues. You don't have those in C++. And we do care about DXMP. We try to stop you, don't we? And trust me, this entire ingame issue doesn't really hit me in real life. I only care about it when being here, behind my computer. It is you who is being hit in real life when something happens here. It's time for you to see that there are other things outside of Deus Ex.

Daedalus
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby Daedalus » 12 Feb 2007, 19:41

If you're talking about spamming to 170 million e-mail addresses or whatever, go on. You may make your "augs only" masterserver and add it to your DXMP Lite. Leave us with GameSpy and differentiation of gametypes.
what i do has much more power and shows effect

The effect consists in many players and my friends leaving the game, as they don't feel much interest to augs. They could play/start playing augs, but not when someone forces them.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 17 Feb 2007, 20:36

Deja hears... but he does not listen...

As Dae suggested, be creative and constructive not constrictive...

1.port the game to another engine
2. offer a wider choice, e.g. aug/0-aug/dxag/dxsg etc
3. or make augs more attractive

or *love* off...

Deja, do me a favour, do something to attract not repel new players plz...
and stop using this "saving DX" an excuse to conquer DX.
and just play the game, stop playing the matrix, botnets, hacking, trying to be clever...

Alex wrote:It's time for you to see that there are other things outside of Deus Ex.

LOL ...

Deja, I willingly disobey you !!! *grins* *spits in prisonguard's face*

Return to Deus Ex