Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Dont leave

Author
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 06 Feb 2007, 20:16

He just lost all respect from me... I imagine he is about 17 years old...

someone threatened him, AFTER he fucked with people's real lives and hobbies, learning, creative enterprises, gaming, maps etc...

and then he uses it as an excuse to end the cease-fire...

sad and pathetic... and I'm gonna get ya Deja :evil:

Daedalus
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby Daedalus » 07 Feb 2007, 23:58

half of them are dumbassess anyways.

I totally agree. This feeling increases when I visit Triad forums and especially, threads about attacks.

if the dx community would have shut up

Naive. How do you imagine that?

It's quite funny to see how people start sucking up to dejavu when they feel that he is stronger.

Despite you and your mysterious friend are stronger, I don't believe that the attacks will lead to what you're leading them to. It's an old game. You'd better channel your efforts to porting the game to another engine or find a more creative way to popularize augs.

DejaVu
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby DejaVu » 08 Feb 2007, 02:02

dae, face it. noone has ever done anything to really "save" dxmp. all you do is map, mod, and place thousands of websites and forums. that doesnt bring new players, it just brings new players that would go to check the game anyway if there are maps/mods and forums or not.

the only thing you tried to do for new players was that multiplayer training, but hence, it was never finished, kinda like you and your mapping clanmates lost interest into it?

im wondering what else you did for new players? mods you made? no, they have no relation to new players.

who put up server for beginners, who made kill throttle mutator that successfuly removes good players and therefore giving new players more chances to accomodate to the hostile environments of the beginings game? and theres already result of all this; ive started noticing there are certain players playing on a lot of time.

funny, all things needed for trully better environment of the game (one of most importat: spectating mode) have never been done, but yet you still claim(ed) that you keep(ed) dxmp alive. alive with what? supporting 0aug? like 0aug is the only what ever existed in dxmp? 0aug is the failed gametype created by those who werent ever able to become good in augs. but yet still, they never could have compared to auggers no matter what gametype. dxmp in an advertisement is only acceptable if you go advertise augs, skills and everything that belongs to what real dxmp is, else, advertising dxmp is lost of time and money, as there are many way better games (im not talking about cs, you 0auggers always see cs as the only alternate option to 0aug, go play some other games: cod, bf, etc...)

~[A]lex~
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

- Postby ~[A]lex~ » 08 Feb 2007, 09:32

DejaVu wrote:dae, face it. noone has ever done anything to really "save" dxmp. all you do is map, mod, and place thousands of websites and forums. that doesnt bring new players, it just brings new players that would go to check the game anyway if there are maps/mods and forums or not.

the only thing you tried to do for new players was that multiplayer training, but hence, it was never finished, kinda like you and your mapping clanmates lost interest into it?

im wondering what else you did for new players? mods you made? no, they have no relation to new players.

who put up server for beginners, who made kill throttle mutator that successfuly removes good players and therefore giving new players more chances to accomodate to the hostile environments of the beginings game? and theres already result of all this; ive started noticing there are certain players playing on a lot of time.

funny, all things needed for trully better environment of the game (one of most importat: spectating mode) have never been done, but yet you still claim(ed) that you keep(ed) dxmp alive. alive with what? supporting 0aug? like 0aug is the only what ever existed in dxmp? 0aug is the failed gametype created by those who werent ever able to become good in augs. but yet still, they never could have compared to auggers no matter what gametype. dxmp in an advertisement is only acceptable if you go advertise augs, skills and everything that belongs to what real dxmp is, else, advertising dxmp is lost of time and money, as there are many way better games (im not talking about cs, you 0auggers always see cs as the only alternate option to 0aug, go play some other games: cod, bf, etc...)

Firstly, you didn't make that throttle mutator, Nobody did. Nobody is in [A]. Who does something for DXMP now?
And we do support Deus Ex MultiPlayer. And not only 0-augs. Before this entire thing happened, I used to host 2 to 3 servers regularly, with different gametypes per server. Usually 1 zero aug, 1 augged, and 1 ATDM. Yes, 2 servers were augged. Don't you say a thing about doing good for DXMP, so far you, in final result, did nothing good for DXMP.

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 08 Feb 2007, 13:43

You claim that your actions are attracting more people to the 'true' DXMP.

So, I must ask... where are they?

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 08 Feb 2007, 14:08

If the last reaction was pointed to Alex, I'd say Dejavu scared them off.

~[A]lex~
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

- Postby ~[A]lex~ » 08 Feb 2007, 14:39

A friend of mine, real life, was playing Deus Ex a day or 2 ago. He loves playing augs, but he has quit Deus Ex again, because there aren't enough servers. At least, that is what he said to me.

Daedalus
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby Daedalus » 08 Feb 2007, 14:43

Keeping the community alive isn't just doing "superficial" things like trainings. [g3] has taken that function and I don't see any reasons to duplicate that. I'm not underestimating your - let alone the attacks - or [g3]'s role in the community, but we are playing another one. If it's hard for you to draw a parallel between Alpha's deeds and the community's activity, it doesn't mean that the parallel doesn't exist :)

When I see your posts, it makes me feel that you're fighting against a stereotypical enemy, which you found in the community and especially in us. Keep in mind that me and my mates are equally dedicated to 0aug, ATDM, BTDM and the rest of game types. I still haven't left DX community only because I like the contrasts of different gametypes, 0aug, ATDM, SG, AG and so forth. In different moods I play on different servers. Many people, especially newcomers (those who play since the end of 2002-2003; compared to "oldies"), would agree with me. I used to play and still play both 0aug and ATDM quite often and I don't feel "patriotical" to any of those gametypes. So does Clix, Mastakilla and many other people.

the only thing you tried to do for new players was that multiplayer training,

I'm not sure what you're talking about. The inside clan trainings are as helpful, as the normal games; if you mean IRG, they were successful, however I had to stop them when I changed the provider, which doesn't allow hosting without public IP.

DejaVu
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby DejaVu » 09 Feb 2007, 21:25

~[A]lex~ wrote:Firstly, you didn't make that throttle mutator, Nobody did.

rofl *loving* liar. hows that i do have source code for it and that the mod isnt "fancy protected" cos the UC script is wort hell of a lot?

you are just bunch of kids. you make a mod and you think that youve written new OS. protect it with 50 protection tool, so that any new possible coder has really NO resources&references at all.

this is just another proof that you dont care about dxmp community, but more about yourself, what fancy mods you gonna do, and you mostly started to code cos your ingame skills suxed (wish to cheat first, but to cheat you need to know a little uc).

DejaVu
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby DejaVu » 09 Feb 2007, 21:33

Daedalus wrote:Keeping the community alive isn't just doing "superficial" things like trainings. [g3] has taken that function and I don't see any reasons to duplicate that. I'm not underestimating your - let alone the attacks - or [g3]'s role in the community, but we are playing another one. If it's hard for you to draw a parallel between Alpha's deeds and the community's activity, it doesn't mean that the parallel doesn't exist :)

When I see your posts, it makes me feel that you're fighting against a stereotypical enemy, which you found in the community and especially in us. Keep in mind that me and my mates are equally dedicated to 0aug, ATDM, BTDM and the rest of game types. I still haven't left DX community only because I like the contrasts of different gametypes, 0aug, ATDM, SG, AG and so forth. In different moods I play on different servers. Many people, especially newcomers (those who play since the end of 2002-2003; compared to "oldies"), would agree with me. I used to play and still play both 0aug and ATDM quite often and I don't feel "patriotical" to any of those gametypes. So does Clix, Mastakilla and many other people.

the only thing you tried to do for new players was that multiplayer training,

I'm not sure what you're talking about. The inside clan trainings are as helpful, as the normal games; if you mean IRG, they were successful, however I had to stop them when I changed the provider, which doesn't allow hosting without public IP.

i didnt talk about g3, g3 was never for new players, it was much more advance.

yes i found enemy in you - 0auggers, as you show no respect to new players. what most 0auggers do is go to server full of new players and rape them. no, players like messiah or other good old veterans, such playing is boring and unchallenging for them, they would never do it. but cant say same for most 0auggers. my kill throttle mutator makes things a bit better, but still not perfect (there are some innocent ppl banned and some 0augers not at all - or they simply come back with different ip). i can count you these players. and tbh, this was happening already for long time. the only peace where new players could play augs was on laggy shitty servers (drunkards world and atm edh server). if 0auggers cant read that server name says: BEGINNERS ONLY, then *love* it, i cant stop attacks either.

Daedalus
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby Daedalus » 09 Feb 2007, 23:06

See, you found another excuse to keep the attacks.

yes i found enemy in you - 0auggers, as you show no respect to new players.

I don't see auggers caring about newbies, except maybe you with your server.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 10 Feb 2007, 00:00

~[A]lex~ wrote:A friend of mine, real life, was playing Deus Ex a day or 2 ago. He loves playing augs, but he has quit Deus Ex again, because there aren't enough servers. At least, that is what he said to me.

... the best days of DX for me, was when I could play DXSG, DXAG, DXMS, Altfire and Augs all in the SAME day... sadly now this is history...

I went to Deja's server... I got 7.0 and I was banned for being good...

all other 4-5 servers were empty...

...gg

Daedalus
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby Daedalus » 10 Feb 2007, 10:02

... the best days of DX for me, was when I could play DXSG, DXAG, DXMS, Altfire and Augs all in the SAME day... sadly now this is history...

Exactly!

~[A]lex~
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

- Postby ~[A]lex~ » 10 Feb 2007, 20:39

DejaVu wrote:
~[A]lex~ wrote:Firstly, you didn't make that throttle mutator, Nobody did.

rofl *loving* liar. hows that i do have source code for it and that the mod isnt "fancy protected" cos the UC script is wort hell of a lot?

you are just bunch of kids. you make a mod and you think that youve written new OS. protect it with 50 protection tool, so that any new possible coder has really NO resources&references at all.

this is just another proof that you dont care about dxmp community, but more about yourself, what fancy mods you gonna do, and you mostly started to code cos your ingame skills suxed (wish to cheat first, but to cheat you need to know a little uc).

Why you have the source? You asked Nobody for help. He made the mod for you, and gave you the source. And as I said on the [3] forums, a lot of our mods are open source, when people request them. We just want to decide ourselves who gets the source, and who not, to prevent people like you getting the sources, and claiming them as your own.

DejaVu
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby DejaVu » 10 Feb 2007, 21:08

~[A]lex~ wrote:to prevent people like you getting the sources, and claiming them as your own.

like Nobody is doing? Or you lying?

maybe you trully dont lie this time, as nobody had reason to claim this as his source. he pissed off blocked me last time i remember. that was his thank you message for me hosting him 100mbit server for more than half a year. we had a deal, him to work on mm, it was fine on the begining, but then, i guess, he was spiled too much. he already had server for 4 months b4 any of my attacks started, but all he managed to do was release 2 versions. and at the end of all, he deleted it / claimed that he deleted / didnt want to work on it anymore. (all these 3 things are the same for me).

thats like the 4th proof that you (0auggers and modders) dont care about future of dxmp, but your own name, just like this "ownership" of killthrottle mutator, all you want is claim what is yours, like i said: you act like you have written new OS!!! but guess what, i dont give a metabolic end product, nobody can claim that whole dxmp is his, i dont care, those are just words and with them, they cant do jack. what i do has much more power and shows effect, even on your sad faces. and my next hit, which is quite possible, you will finally get your gamespy ms back, but not players.

Return to Deus Ex