Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

OH MY GOD DEJAVU YOU illegitimate child

Author
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

OH MY GOD DEJAVU YOU illegitimate child - Postby Tonnochi7 » 30 Jan 2007, 23:32

WHY THE HELL CANT YOU JUST LEAVE 0-AUGS ALONE. SO MANY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING AND HAVE LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR ATTACKS. IF YOU RESPECT ANY TYPE OF DEUS EX PLAYER THAN YOU WILL STOP THIS BEFORE IT LEADS TO THE END OF DEUS EX ITSELF. I KNOW THIS MESSAGE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING, I JUST WISH YOU WOULD REALIZE!!!!!!!1

YOU SIR, ARE THE DEUS EX HITLER!!!!!

Sorry for the Caps mods.

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: OH MY GOD DEJAVU YOU illegitimate child - Postby Elemental » 31 Jan 2007, 01:02

Tonnochi7 wrote:WHY THE HELL CANT YOU JUST LEAVE 0-AUGS ALONE. SO MANY PEOPLE ARE LEAVING AND HAVE LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU AND YOUR ATTACKS. IF YOU RESPECT ANY TYPE OF DEUS EX PLAYER THAN YOU WILL STOP THIS BEFORE IT LEADS TO THE END OF DEUS EX ITSELF. I KNOW THIS MESSAGE DOESN'T DO ANYTHING, I JUST WISH YOU WOULD REALIZE!!!!!!!1

YOU SIR, ARE THE DEUS EX HITLER!!!!!

Sorry for the Caps mods.

And you are a complete idiot. Dejavu did stop the attacks and he was still treated like metabolic end product by the dx community. I stopped being mean to him as soon as the attacks ended, but not you guys. Everytime something happened to a server, Rather it be something involving the Host or not, it was automatically Dejavu's fault. So all in all.. Bravo dejavu... They treated you like metabolic end product.. I'm glad you returned the favor.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 31 Jan 2007, 08:49

So Elemental, you're with Dejavu? Guess why he was still treated like a piece of metabolic end product by the community? Because he started the attacks. Everyone knew he could just do it again. It's like having a ticking bomb planted next to you and you could throw it way down into a well. It could explode at any moment. Would you do it or not?

Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 31 Jan 2007, 11:55

Oh, I'm sorry, is everyone meant to forgive some self-absorbed fiend who single-handedly destroyed an entire game community. We're not all as gullible as you Elemental - it takes more than a false promise to sway us.

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 31 Jan 2007, 20:31

Magus wrote:Oh, I'm sorry, is everyone meant to forgive some self-absorbed fiend who single-handedly destroyed an entire game community. We're not all as gullible as you Elemental - it takes more than a false promise to sway us.

This is the point... Deja is even now, still pushing people around, dictating and telling people what to do...telling us we had a "chance"

I find him creepy... when I won't go on MSN he sulks. When I go on MSN, he is always the first person to speak to me...

yet...

he still doesn't seem to have any remorse or regret for actions which have decimated the population and the server list. Tonnachi, no, he wont realize...

I never thought the death of DX could be blamed on one person, but clearly so... one lunatic with lunatic theories has wrecked it...

so I ask like in the other thread.... was it worth it Deja?
Thanks for cheating newbs and newbs mappers of time and investment in DX...

the biggest cheat of DX was not lionheart but Deja... he took it to another level, could not distinguish reality from fantasy and now Deja lives in a secure facility, called PRIDE.... too proud to admit the damage he has done. Slowly that grin will turn to a grimace, and slowly pride will become hell.

Face the fact, Deja you will be playing with a FEW auggers on one or two servers... while the majority of DX quits...

gg?

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

- Postby Elemental » 04 Feb 2007, 09:58

Magus wrote:Oh, I'm sorry, is everyone meant to forgive some self-absorbed fiend who single-handedly destroyed an entire game community. We're not all as gullible as you Elemental - it takes more than a false promise to sway us.

Number one, i'm not gulliable you idiot. I simply see why he's doing it Because I know first hand how the assholes in this game are. I'm not sayin what he's doing is right.. I'm just saying I understand why he's doing it.
Number two. I never said anything about forgiving him.. But I would have shutted up while I was ahead.. Nobody in this game is that *loving* smart though...

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
Magus
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Great Britain

- Postby Magus » 04 Feb 2007, 14:15

Elemental, you really need to stop kissing up to people. You've made yourself far too many enemies in a community so small - there's quite literally no way to rectify the errors you've made now.

Not even DejaVu can save you...

-- Magus "There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary, and those who don't"
Tonnochi7
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby Tonnochi7 » 04 Feb 2007, 16:51

I heard that the FBI is watching him. What he is doing is very illegal. I hope somebody kills him.

Or...

He can wake up in a cell, with his ass sore and pillow wet, married to a fat guy with no pants named Bubba. Take that *metabolic end product way out*.

Either one.

Btw, cool sig Magus.

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 06 Feb 2007, 20:13

This reminds me very much of the problems in China.

A man went round to another mans house because he had "stolen" his sword in Starcraft. He killed the guy. There are other similar stories of players taking things BEYOND the game.

Deja is preventing mappers, creatives, designers, players from playing a game how they want to. The game was designed to offer different styles of game and the SDK was released.

What he is doing is criminal. He is taking the game into real life and attacking computers, wasting time and money and causing only certain players to be able to host maps and servers and the rest are suddenly forced to give up their hobby.

By taking the game in to real life like this... he is very stupid not to realize that people will threaten him and also take their game in to real life too...

The DejaVu story is no different from the killings and burglaries that are taking place in China over the game StarCraft. He has gone way too far.

I reserve my right to play DXSG, DXAG, DXMS, Z, Sunny Side, FGS, Altfire, Ste's, Bowens, etc...

He has killed the game by killing these... look at pings these days...rofl

DejaVu
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby DejaVu » 08 Feb 2007, 02:09

Tonnochi7 wrote:I heard that the FBI is watching him.

lol this one is funny. why would FBI deal with something like that? 5 years ago, FBI didnt go into action if there was less than 5000 $ of damage :) i believe this marge is now greatly higher.

btw tonnochi, ive seen you playing on beginners only. what i didnt like about you is that the team were already unequal but you still choosed to be on side where most players played. then i switched you and like few seconds later, you switched back. why would you do that? are u afraid to loose?

~[A]lex~
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

- Postby ~[A]lex~ » 08 Feb 2007, 09:28

DejaVu wrote:

lol this one is funny. why would FBI deal with something like that? 5 years ago, FBI didnt go into action if there was less than 5000 $ of damage :) i believe this marge is now greatly higher.

btw tonnochi, ive seen you playing on beginners only. what i didnt like about you is that the team were already unequal but you still choosed to be on side where most players played. then i switched you and like few seconds later, you switched back. why would you do that? are u afraid to loose?

Hiding behind a botnet. Why would you do that? Are you afraid to get caught?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 10 Feb 2007, 00:07

DejaVu wrote:

omg noob, you think law enforcement only gets out of bed when ppl lose money? And also noob, just cos police dont come and get you, doesn't mean they don't know all about you... and Slovenia is not in USA, so FBI would not deal anyway, but supply info to the relevant agency...

using a botnet = internet terrorism, piracy, stupidity... kind of a coward...

too weak to stand up and fight like a soldier, so u fight like a terrorist...

Beginners only? bah, already banned for 7.0...

Tonnochi7
Angel/0A
Angel/0A

- Postby Tonnochi7 » 10 Feb 2007, 20:47

Sorry DejaVu, I have a brother and we use the same computer, he posted this.

I don't like 0-aug, but I just won't play on 0-aug servers, I personally think your taking this thing too far. And my brother doesn't really mean the stuff above.

}{JACK}{
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

FBi may not find u DV but others can - Postby }{JACK}{ » 14 Feb 2007, 11:55

DV you may not be caught by the FBI but you also forget this is an international issue every computer with deus ex multiplayer is affected by you and you alone and those computers are all over the world if you lived in britain i believe the consequence i hope would be for is to be held at H E R M A J E S T Y S P L E A S U R E that means you wouldnt be getting out you self centred illegitimate child. :evil: :evil: :evil:

nobody ever dies a virgin life screws all
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 17 Feb 2007, 20:30

actually no... the prisons are full...

it is a civil matter, criminal is another matter...

point is... ppl who live the matrix and botnets are asking for trouble...

Return to Deus Ex