Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex ]

Post your screenshots

Author
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

Nationality:
Afghanistan

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby Psycho » 23 Jun 2017, 21:23

I knew I was forgetting someone. DCSB were brilliant, all their players were machines. They were about when I was a complete noob and couldn't even get a kill against them. I think the core of TT were in DCSB? I used to really rate Trollied, but I don't know if that was because he played during a time I was metabolic end product. If I remember correctly N had never lost in a clan war, unless they did to REN? I can only remember Cyrus and Clix as the two great N players, but I'm sure they had a 3rd brilliant player. ZantinZuken as a 4th member was also pretty good for a while.

I remember bumping into Carnage on Urban Terror years back and he was mauling people on it. The two Poles him and Kiki were good guys.

My old laptop has hundreds possibly thousands of screenshots that I had accumulated on various devices since I was 7 years old in 02 :-D I don't even know where it is anymore, probably in my Dads. I'll upload some one day when I find it. I've got one where Darko is telling everyone that you're a robot Ken :-D Regarding Danny, I always remember the players from back in the day as better, but I suppose nostalgia does that to everybody. We had a good spike in DX in the early 10s, particularly augs.

Them Nkz games were good fun. In the Smuggler map me, lab and monkee only used pistols. I don't think in that war A!B had a set plan to target Phant. His game lacked any form of strategy after a while after his years of fps bugging which meant that in any augged clan war or 1vs1 he did poorly. I liked Phant, but he got far too obsessive and made the game less enjoyable for everyone. I never noticed how much of an advantage he had with the fps bug until I played about a year and a half ago with a capped 150 fps and felt so much faster than I had ever done. I wish it was active now, feel like I could be twice the player with actual functioning software :-D

Me and my friends went to a dance music event, and funny enough one of the DJs on the stage was Messiah, as Tempo Giusto. Thought I recognised the DJ name from somewhere, but only remembered where I recognised it a few days later. Fairly successful DJ now.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Nationality:
Estonia

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby synthetic » 25 Jun 2017, 02:44

Ste and Ricci were some of DCSB top guns, Hydro and Excel respectively, iirc. I never figured out who Player! was but he was *loving* good. Ste played other games at the time and I remember when he came back to DX after a break in 2004 or so. System and Onyx.. Conceited was there im pretty sure. Conceited had eN and Trollied had their TT at the time as well so 0aug scene would have some wars going. Probably highlight of the time was DCSB vs TT war. Splitter and Conceited jumped clans a lot at the time but usually went in pairs, so they probably managed to spent some time in DCSB. In fact, Im sure now that I think of it that Tom was there. Like I said, at some point all the skilled players still active in the game went there. And lab got his ass kicked out around the same time for aimbotting. :p I remember Mole telling me Lab was skilled player but went to metabolic end product after the cheating bs. In theory their roster was huuuge, in practice I only saw few of their names in the actual game. At some point they had lot of players that did not even play dxmp at all but played other games under the tag.

2004 - [TSS][¥]{¥+EoD}{RF}{MoH}[G][NEM][UE][N]{U}[REN][BM][FGS][THC][:¤:] - 2014
Ermac wrote:You can post waht you want, i trust only in our Lord.
DaniSaggenza
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

Nationality:
Sweden

Re: Post your screenshots - Postby DaniSaggenza » 15 Jul 2017, 12:33

Some of the action we had yesterday.

Interesting to see some names as TBD which I havent seen in like 4 years tbh

Return to Deus Ex