- Postby Kaiden » 09 Jun 2008, 18:10

Kaiden wrote:/pat Harsharin

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

- Postby ShadowRunner » 09 Jun 2008, 18:11

im not admin and you guys are still spamming...

further disrespect to our beloved leader will just further deepen the problems between our clans...

{E.d.H}Hasharin
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby {E.d.H}Hasharin » 09 Jun 2008, 18:11

sorry ill stop ^^

~[FGS]Próphèt~
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

- Postby ~[FGS]Próphèt~ » 09 Jun 2008, 18:36

man how can one guy be so full of metabolic end product?

btw Alex, i stumbeled uponn something you might find very interesting. Remember our little discussion last week (the one where you had to correct me all the time due to spelling errors) well it seems you were over-eager, as you corrected me once, when i was actualy right :shock:

Yes yes dear readers, our all-mighty, all-knowing, ever-present Alex was wrong! Now you may ask to yourselfs what is this all about? could this be true? Was Alex indeed wrong were he thought in all his arrogance he was right?

YES!

He asked me what my friends called me, i said respectfull. Alex thought, in all his wisdom, that he should point out that it's respectful.

Now some of you may know i study the English Language at the University, and today I had an exam English Linguistics. And in the book i had to learn there was a list of suffixes used in English. And what did I spy with my weary eye? Indeed the suffix: -full - meaning being filled with X (X being in this case respect)...draw your own conclusion.

Just wanted to share this with all of you as this topic obviously degraded in a spambox.

Kind regards,
~[E]Pr

Kaiden
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

- Postby Kaiden » 09 Jun 2008, 18:39

[NK]~Valgothy~ wrote:man how can one guy be so full of metabolic end product?

btw Alex, i stumbeled uponn something you might find very interesting. Remember our little discussion last week (the one where you had to correct me all the time due to spelling errors) well it seems you were over-eager, as you corrected me once, when i was actualy right :shock:

Yes yes dear readers, our all-mighty, all-knowing, ever-present Alex was wrong! Now you may ask to yourselfs what is this all about? could this be true? Was Alex indeed wrong were he thought in all his arrogance he was right?

YES!

He asked me what my friends called me, i said respectfull. Alex thought, in all his wisdom, that he should point out that it's respectful.

Now some of you may know i study the English Language at the University, and today I had an exam English Linguistics. And in the book i had to learn there was a list of suffixes used in English. And what did I spy with my weary eye? Indeed the suffix: -full - meaning being filled with X (X being in this case respect)...draw your own conclusion.

Just wanted to share this with all of you as this topic obviously degraded in a spambox.

Kind regards,
~[E]Pr

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

- Postby Majestic » 09 Jun 2008, 18:49

[NK]~Valgothy~ wrote:Just wanted to share this with all of you as this topic obviously degraded in a spambox.

Agreed then. To everyone: spam = over now.

EDIT by Icho: moved to Spam

Shadowrunner wrote:I impersonated myself today...
~[A]lex~
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

- Postby ~[A]lex~ » 09 Jun 2008, 19:01

YES!

Kind regards,
~[E]Pr

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

- Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » 09 Jun 2008, 19:14

:lol:
Attachments
cc.PNG
cc.PNG (256.61 KiB) Viewed 18279 times

This acc is closed by Icho
sniper
Archangel/1B
Archangel/1B

- Postby sniper » 09 Jun 2008, 19:33

YOU SHOULD GIVE UP AT MAPPING.

~[A]lex~
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!
THIS IS SPARTAAA!!!

- Postby ~[A]lex~ » 09 Jun 2008, 19:59

You think I care you banned me?

Ok, let's say it one more time:

I no longer play Deus Ex.

And Sniper wins. And he's also right, if that's your RPG map, then it sucks.

~[FGS]Próphèt~
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

- Postby ~[FGS]Próphèt~ » 09 Jun 2008, 20:28

~[A]lex~ wrote:

YES!

Kind regards,
~[E]Pr

{E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21
~ banhammered ~
~ banhammered ~

- Postby {E.D.H}{FPS}HDD21 » 09 Jun 2008, 20:36

lol. i made that map AGEEEEESSS AGOOOOO.
Im alot better at it now. how come the servers used 24/7?

This acc is closed by Icho

Return to Spam