Board index Webportal Spam ]

Musical Instruments

Author

Musical Instruments - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 26 Aug 2009, 17:36

I've been thinking about this for a while and I'd like to know whether you guys are into music so much that you play it yourselves.

I learnt to play the guitar by myself in two weeks, I'm still noob but I can play any song if I'm given the proper chords and I know the song enough. I fail at reading tabs.

I had a 6 months course of piano, I can't use both hands to play because that's sort of complicated for me but I really like that metabolic end product. Awesome instrument.

Back from the primary skewl days I still have my flute which I can play pretty nice as it's a simple instrument and has a nice sound.

If I could choose which one I want to improve the most, it would be the piano but unfortunately I don't have the time and energy to do it anymore.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Musical Instruments - Postby synthetic » 26 Aug 2009, 18:03

One of the goals I have is to learn to play bass guitar properly. Ive played it a bit, practiced one song for mates band, but other than that I really need to buy the damn thing and get busy with studying. Its been constantly postponed since cash was needed elsewhere.

I am kind of interested in playing drums as well.

Havent really studied any instrument properly, but yeah, interest is there.

Piano is a fantastic instrument as well. Im into black metal, but lot of great dark songs are actually played on piano.

Fear
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Musical Instruments - Postby Fear » 26 Aug 2009, 18:36

im kindof a basic drummer, progressive metal drummers fascinate me, im into all that offbeat kinda things, and double bass seems fun, cant play that well though -_-

as for piano i can play chords and melodies, but never together lol, which is ok because when i play piano for my instrumentals imake on the comp i can record the chords and melodies seperate, noob pianoing ftw

im the exact opposite of a musically gifted person, guitar just confuses me, i just make computerised stuff, with alot of self played samples.

www.myspace.com/wyzzzz - my artist profile

2004-2014
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: Musical Instruments - Postby chin.democ. » 26 Aug 2009, 22:16

Started playing the electric guitar a few years ago as a casual hobby, learning by using tablature as I have no interest in reading music or learning by ear, been ill most of this year so I haven't played for ages , however I picked up the guitar again last week and after fifthteen minutes I started to get blisters on my fingertips, it was like starting over again. :smt035

I've lately been encouraging my niece to practice with the recorder, even had a little go myself and it is very tricky, I guess it's similar to the flute, If I could choose another instrument it would be the piano or even the microphone. :smt034 I just wished I'd picked up the guitar in my teens or younger as I would be actually good at it by now instead of incredibly mediocre, still it's fun and very casual so it's all good.

:rockout3:

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Musical Instruments - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 27 Aug 2009, 01:19

it's cool to see that many of us into music then lol

Guitar is awesome, especially when learning to play new songs.

Kothar
The Warbeast
The Warbeast

Re: Musical Instruments - Postby Kothar » 27 Aug 2009, 03:36

I play guitar but i am learning very slowly... i took a guitar class that didn't really teach me what i wanted to know so now I just play every once in a while when im not playing video games or at school/work

I want to get a drum kit and play drums a little too. and I also want to play bass some, and be familiar with a keyboard/synthesizer

"Without deviation progress is not possible"

~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:Y U GUIZ ALWAYYS KILL TEH HOOKERS IN MY BASE???!!
~[FGS]Próphèt~
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Re: Musical Instruments - Postby ~[FGS]Próphèt~ » 27 Aug 2009, 11:24

Lol, didn't know piano was such a popular instrument :)

I went to music school for about 10 years, and guess what instrument I learned...indeed piano, haha. I also did 3 years of saxophone, because jazz saxophones have always intrigued me, but I started too late and now I don't have the time anymore. I can read notes fluedly, had a 3 year course in music history and had 3 years of composing lessons (romantic period, if that means anything to you). I know the bases of the flute as well (we had to learn it in the first two years of secondary school lol). Still want to learn guitar (I can play a chord or six) and drums.

-What's the higher level if your metabolic end product ain't real?-
-The Earth is my whorehouse-
Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Musical Instruments - Postby Elemental » 27 Aug 2009, 13:00

I actually taught myself how to play the piano out of spite toward my evil grandmother... If I hear a song on the tele, give me a few days and I'll be playing it.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
Re: [B] clan member dissing us - New postby SPAZ ROFELZ
[FGS]FlyingGhost
TheDragonMaster
TheDragonMaster

World: Earth Year: 5348 Location: (45673,08664)
Nationality:
Netherlands

Re: Musical Instruments - Postby [FGS]FlyingGhost » 27 Aug 2009, 15:22

i make only techno beats on pc xD thats all i can do xdddd

Mounir12 wrote:Hey guys i am Mounir i was banned cus i lam bugged so someone can unban me (btw i want to be memeber of fgs)

~DJ~ wrote:I don't want to discuss anymore, he's outta his mind!111

ShadowRunner wrote:Altfire is not altfire without Ichotolot...
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: Musical Instruments - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 27 Aug 2009, 15:23

Elemental wrote:I actually taught myself how to play the piano out of spite toward my evil grandmother... If I hear a song on the tele, give me a few days and I'll be playing it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlu2z2gk ... re=related

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: Musical Instruments - Postby Mastakilla » 27 Aug 2009, 16:28

That's metabolic end product.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwAa2l6AeY8

Try that.

synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: Musical Instruments - Postby synthetic » 27 Aug 2009, 17:06

I LOVE piano remixes.

Gonna fav that ophidian remix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXWcdwpIAvE

out of tune piano ftw for black metal cover. :-D

Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Musical Instruments - Postby Elemental » 28 Aug 2009, 06:46

[FGS]FlyingGhost wrote:i make only techno beats on pc xD thats all i can do xdddd

Real good program, if you don't already use it is FL Studio 7: Producer Edition. You can make anything with that.

Legion says:
*Or if you prefer gaming lingo: Don't lie to me, or The admin will open a can of maximum ownage on your happy ass lol
[FGS]FlyingGhost
TheDragonMaster
TheDragonMaster

World: Earth Year: 5348 Location: (45673,08664)
Nationality:
Netherlands

Re: Musical Instruments - Postby [FGS]FlyingGhost » 28 Aug 2009, 08:48

Elemental wrote:
[FGS]FlyingGhost wrote:i make only techno beats on pc xD thats all i can do xdddd

Real good program, if you don't already use it is FL Studio 7: Producer Edition. You can make anything with that.

yea i haz it fully *cracked :P* version :)

Mounir12 wrote:Hey guys i am Mounir i was banned cus i lam bugged so someone can unban me (btw i want to be memeber of fgs)

~DJ~ wrote:I don't want to discuss anymore, he's outta his mind!111

ShadowRunner wrote:Altfire is not altfire without Ichotolot...
Elemental
Power/3D
Power/3D

Re: Musical Instruments - Postby Elemental » 28 Aug 2009, 09:57

[FGS]FlyingGhost wrote:
Elemental wrote:

yea i haz it fully *cracked :P* version :)

OMG you stole it.. You should be more like me.. I don't steal, I just borrow but I fail to ask permission from the creators, and neglect to tell them that I'm "testing" out the full product before I buy it even though I doubt I'll buy it. See, borrowing is better.

Legion says:

Return to Spam