Board index Webportal Spam ]

I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired

Author

I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 05 May 2010, 11:57

I got up like 30mins ago though but still it's weird.. How much am I supposed to sleep then?!?!

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby ~DJ~ » 05 May 2010, 12:33

Average human beings sleep up to 8 hours if they have work, they will still feel sleepy though, at work.

The normal time is 12 hours, every human being is required to sleep 12 hours. It's the time he spends while he's awake, same applies to the sleeping time.

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
synthetic
Seraphic/8X
Seraphic/8X

Re: I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby synthetic » 05 May 2010, 17:20

Didnt Thatcher say that 4 was enough? 8 hours should be just fine if you can stick to a proper sleeping routine, as in going to bed approx the same time every evening. 12 is clearly too much for an adult, most people Ive talked about sleeping hours with agree that sleeping that long makes you experience some sort of sleep-hangover. You feel like metabolic end product if you sleep too long. It could also be that you are just feeling lazy. I can easily sleep anywhere from 14 to 16 hours straight when i feel like being lazy.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby ~DJ~ » 05 May 2010, 18:18

i can sleep 3 days straight

YES

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
Kuchcik
Teh gravn00b
Teh gravn00b

Re: I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby Kuchcik » 05 May 2010, 20:29

check out the awesome feeling you get when you don't sleep for more than 24 hours.

Woke up @ 7am, went to school, came back @3pm, played EVE Online until 7am (yeah), went to school again. Felt really weird, a little dizzy, but at the same time light, everything seemed funny and somehow slowed down. People told me the next day I was laughing at everything for no apparent reason... wtf

Or maybe it was just me

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 05 May 2010, 20:54

Ah getting to bed every day at the same time won't work for me, even though it could be good I guess..
For instance on monday evening I got home at 2:30am and went to bed at 3:00am, slept til 1pm.. Tomorrow I'm having final exam so I have to get up at 6:30am and I already know that I'm not going to bed soon enough to have that 8 hours of sleep.. It'll be probably like 5-6 hours..

SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 06 May 2010, 02:08

tire yourself out, go for a run or something. I work on about 6-7 hours sleep, can sleep for longer but feel tired as *love* after

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 06 May 2010, 16:01

I usually go to gym 3 times a week and I used to run there aswell but treadmill got bugged :/ It shuts down after a while with the error message: too much pressure on belt.. Noone uses it anymore and f

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 06 May 2010, 16:04

Doesn't it work without display?

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

Magus wrote:Maybe one day I will understand your arcane rituals of voting :)

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

~ô¿ô~][FGS][Nobody~ said: THERE IS NO SPOON!
~¤¥ÐJ¥¤~ said: THERE IS NO CAKE!
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 06 May 2010, 22:58

hell no, the belt could move but it wouldn't do it automatically, it wouldn't even need electricity

~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 10 May 2010, 18:02

Hmm.. best would be that you provide the thing with energy by pedaling :D

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------
ô¿ô¥[GODZ]¥NOCHANC wrote:I can ban any one I want ANY time I want. You have no rights here.

chin.democ. wrote:You can use light bulbs that emit light, and when shot, do not.

synthetic wrote:and while every person is interesting in their own unique ways, there is some degree of uniqueness that a doctor can help with.

Hammer[HK]Time!
Mr Exclusive
Mr Exclusive

Re: I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby Hammer[HK]Time! » 10 May 2010, 21:29

~DJ~ wrote:Average human beings sleep up to 8 hours if they have work, they will still feel sleepy though, at work.

The normal time is 12 hours, every human being is required to sleep 12 hours. It's the time he spends while he's awake, same applies to the sleeping time.

I have to disagree, by that I mean you're wrong.

The ideal amount of sleep is 7-8 hours. Anything less or more than that will screw you up.

Majestic
Behemoth
Behemoth

Nationality:
Netherlands

Re: I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby Majestic » 10 May 2010, 22:21

Hammer[HK]Time! wrote:
~DJ~ wrote:Average human beings sleep up to 8 hours if they have work, they will still feel sleepy though, at work.

I have to disagree, by that I mean you're wrong.

The ideal amount of sleep is 7-8 hours. Anything less or more than that will screw you up.

I rarely sleep between 7 or 8 hours. I either sleep 5-6 hours or close to 11. That might be why I'm so fucked up concentration-wise.

Shadowrunner wrote:I impersonated myself today...
~][FGS][Nobody~
Illuminated
Illuminated

Nationality:
Germany

Re: I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby ~][FGS][Nobody~ » 10 May 2010, 23:51

Ye, needs fixing, Dave!

Nobody is perfect...
-----------------------

Skilgannon
NoNameRANK
NoNameRANK

Re: I slept 10 hours and I'm still tired - Postby Skilgannon » 11 May 2010, 17:24

Fixing sleep is not his business...

* Since when were you the one in control?

Return to Spam