You Are All Boring

Author
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Kazakhstan

You Are All Boring - Postby ~Sanguine{DXA}Rose~ » 20 Feb 2012, 19:19

UMAD?

BUNCH OF BORING HIPPIES PLAYING A GAME MY GRANDFATHER PLAYED WHEN HE WAS LIKE 8 YEARS OLD?

~GOD~
[FGS]Kalman
Throne/6G
Throne/6G

Nationality:
Hungary

Re: You Are All Boring - Postby [FGS]Kalman » 20 Feb 2012, 20:42

Whats the point of this post?

deadmau5 is Canada's apology for Justin Bieber!!
~Sanguine{DXA}Rose~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Kazakhstan

Re: You Are All Boring - Postby ~Sanguine{DXA}Rose~ » 20 Feb 2012, 21:41

[FGS]Kalman wrote:Whats the point of this post?

Just personal thoughts on DX in general.

~GOD~
[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: You Are All Boring - Postby [FGS]Chees » 20 Feb 2012, 21:56

I don't like Kippers they smell really bad like battered Mars bars in a chip shop :ney: Spam gota love it meh 8-)
A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office and asked them to disperse. "But why?" they asked, as they moved off. "Because," he said, "I can't stand chess nuts boasting in an open
foyer."

Don't quit your day job!

~Sanguine{DXA}Rose~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Kazakhstan

Re: You Are All Boring - Postby ~Sanguine{DXA}Rose~ » 20 Feb 2012, 22:03

Reasons Why I hate DX:

• The People are immature, hate mongering, and homosexual (I do mean literal homosexuals asking for pics of my male sex organ on msn) which make playing not fun and sometimes creepy (Hey, isn't that the guy begging me for pics of my male sex organ last night for hours?)
  • Insane Cheating
  • Sense of extreme elitism
  • No one can get over butthurt, even a 3 year old butthurt
  • I can come back to this forum after years and not a single person can ask a single question about where I've been, what I've been up to, etc.
  • The need for Constant Drama like a bad copying of a group Immature Teenage High School Girls, only worse
  • The Lack of anyone appreciating anything anyone does for the community
  • *metabolic end product way out*'s Stealing and pasting their name on metabolic end product from all corners
  • Players think they are like some kind of God and all must bow before their tiny penises
  • Contributing in any productive way to the community just causes so much metabolic end product it's not worth it
  • AND YOU

Doesn't look like anything changed, thoughts?

~GOD~
~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~

Re: You Are All Boring - Postby ~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ » 20 Feb 2012, 22:40

Read the old topic, I was assuming that you may have been to military but I could be wrong :/

I'm sorry for the shitstorm that was caused, although I still don't know what it was all about I feel it was undeserved after that single comeback post you made. Don't be angry at everyone collectively for having differences with some people. I hope you'll stick around and that you had a good time while you were gone.

Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: You Are All Boring - Postby Mastakilla » 20 Feb 2012, 22:58

I have no idea what you're all talking about

:)

[FGS]Chees
Cherub/7H
Cherub/7H

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: You Are All Boring - Postby [FGS]Chees » 20 Feb 2012, 23:07

LMAO Mastakilla just say no to it!

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: You Are All Boring - Postby ShadowRunner » 20 Feb 2012, 23:17

The People are immature, hate mongering
Find me a community where personal profit doesn't override community welfare?

and homosexual

Why should someone's sexuality interfere with your game unless you make it so?

Insane Cheating

Rare, very rare. I don't agree with silent admin, but that's my opinion and another separate issue. I see it as very dangerous for it to exist. Even IF used 100% responsibly, players have know way of knowing that. It's a lose lose situation which can only reduce player's confidence. There's no real need for it either, unless you want to deceive, confuse or suprise players.

Sense of extreme elitism

No, you're just rusty?

I can come back to this forum after years and not a single person can ask a single question about where I've been, what I've been up to, etc.

No, because we already had that convo before Xmas, you told me where you had been and why.

The Lack of anyone appreciating anything anyone does for the community

I get thanked my butt off all the time for WW2, Cozmo, other stuff etc. Perhaps you should DO something and see.

Stealing and pasting their name

Agree, some people have suffered and perhaps some admins have been far too slow to eridicate the impersonators.

Players think they are like some kind of God and all must bow before their tiny penises

Did you say tiny?

Contributing in any productive way to the community just causes so much metabolic end product it's not worth it

~Sanguine{DXA}Rose~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Kazakhstan

Re: You Are All Boring - Postby ~Sanguine{DXA}Rose~ » 20 Feb 2012, 23:34

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:Read the old topic, I was assuming that you may have been to military but I could be wrong :/

I'm sorry for the shitstorm that was caused, although I still don't know what it was all about I feel it was undeserved after that single comeback post you made. Don't be angry at everyone collectively for having differences with some people. I hope you'll stick around and that you had a good time while you were gone.

I almost did join the Military.

I honestly don't remember that much about it since it was well.. years and years ago where it should be.

DX is still one of the most whacked self destructive communities I've ever seen. It was the people that made DX not fun anymore to play.

I have had a good time for the most part when I was away, I am living with my awesome fiance. :)

~GOD~
~Sanguine{DXA}Rose~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Kazakhstan

Re: You Are All Boring - Postby ~Sanguine{DXA}Rose~ » 20 Feb 2012, 23:54

ShadowRunner wrote:
The People are immature, hate mongering

and homosexual

Why should someone's sexuality interfere with your game unless you make it so?

Insane Cheating

Rare, very rare. I don't agree with silent admin, but that's my opinion and another separate issue. I see it as very dangerous for it to exist. Even IF used 100% responsibly, players have know way of knowing that. It's a lose lose situation which can only reduce player's confidence. There's no real need for it either, unless you want to deceive, confuse or suprise players.

Sense of extreme elitism

No, you're just rusty?

I can come back to this forum after years and not a single person can ask a single question about where I've been, what I've been up to, etc.

No, because we already had that convo before Xmas, you told me where you had been and why.

The Lack of anyone appreciating anything anyone does for the community

I get thanked my butt off all the time for WW2, Cozmo, other stuff etc. Perhaps you should DO something and see.

Stealing and pasting their name

Agree, some people have suffered and perhaps some admins have been far too slow to eridicate the impersonators.

Players think they are like some kind of God and all must bow before their tiny penises

Did you say tiny?

Contributing in any productive way to the community just causes so much metabolic end product it's not worth it

What does being hateful have to do with profit?

Someone's sexuality interferes when they are constantly asking for cock pics hitting on you.

Cheating is not rare in DX, it is the norm.

Elitism has nothing to do with being "rusty", like the 0augs vs augs many metabolic end product as a good example of pure pointless elitism.

What does profit have to do with contributions to a community?

~GOD~
chin.democ.
chinny!
chinny!

Nationality:
Great Britain

Re: You Are All Boring - Postby chin.democ. » 21 Feb 2012, 01:32

I believe DXMP is more relaxed these days, we've had sworn enemies sharing debate together and working together for the better good of the community. For every numbskull there are a number of decent folk so the balance is okay, the modding community is still beavering away and there are more mods to look forward too both on and offline.

The variety in servers has never been so broad, most servers offer a unique experience and the numbers are better now then a couple of years ago. It's all good. :smt017

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: You Are All Boring - Postby ShadowRunner » 21 Feb 2012, 02:01

This time last year, it wasn't in a good state...

So many mods have been released recently as well.

~Sanguine{DXA}Rose~
Power/3D
Power/3D

Nationality:
Kazakhstan

Re: You Are All Boring - Postby ~Sanguine{DXA}Rose~ » 21 Feb 2012, 02:21

chin.democ. wrote:I believe DXMP is more relaxed these days, we've had sworn enemies sharing debate together and working together for the better good of the community. For every numbskull there are a number of decent folk so the balance is okay, the modding community is still beavering away and there are more mods to look forward too both on and offline.

The variety in servers has never been so broad, most servers offer a unique experience and the numbers are better now then a couple of years ago. It's all good. :smt017

Please no more crappy Spanish filled RPG ones

~GOD~
SPAZ ROFELZ
MOMOMONSTERSPAM
MOMOMONSTERSPAM

Re: You Are All Boring - Postby SPAZ ROFELZ » 21 Feb 2012, 02:52

~Sanguine{DXA}Rose~ wrote:Reasons Why I hate DX:

• Sense of extreme elitism
  • I can come back to this forum after years and not a single person can ask a single question about where I've been, what I've been up to, etc.
  • Players think they are like some kind of God

Who are you and why are you annoyed that I'm better than you?

Return to Spam