Board index Downloads Deus Ex MP Mods ]

[Gametype Release] Sharpshooter, 21 Guns and Zombies

Author
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

[Gametype Release] Sharpshooter, 21 Guns and Zombies - Postby atrey65789 » 07 Dec 2017, 03:56

I am releasing three newer gametypes I worked on over the years of modding,

Sharpshooter - every 45 seconds all players receive a random arsenal of 2-3 weapons.

21 Guns - First player to use all 21 guns to kill other players will win the game, but every time you die, you are downgraded to the previous gun.

Zombies - Similar to Call of Duty's "Zombies" Game... Defend your base, and survive each round of zombies, with every round progressing, more and more zombies attack. Kill Zombies and rebuild barriers (that zombies can break) to gain credits to buy weapons and unlock rooms.

Everything should be here for hosting. Enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xxl4sh6ev2nnb6f/Games.zip

<-(DD)->Darko

Nationality:
Croatia

Re: [Gametype Release] Sharpshooter, 21 Guns and Zombies - Postby <-(DD)->Darko » 12 Jan 2018, 00:57

Its a good and interesting gamemod. I tried it several times in past years. Sadly now when was hosted not many people played and I worked, so had no time to test it much, but I like it a lot, specially because its so randoom, and gives chance to every player. I like your work. I played zombies like crazy.

Return to MP Mods