Board index Games... Mods... Multiplayer! Deus Ex Questions about DeusEx ]

"Text" package.. or something.. problem.

Author
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

"Text" package.. or something.. problem. - Postby ~DJ~ » 14 Jun 2010, 12:05

Heya guys.

I was just hosting my server, dedicated one.. and seeing the logs.. this spams alot, I want to know the reason;

Warning: Failed to load 'ConversationList Text.ConList_Mission00': Can't find file for package 'Text'
Warning: Failed to load 'Text': Can't find file for package 'Text'

Does anyone know why that happens?

Please tell me asap, thanks :$

That Resident Evil Mod
————
~][FGS][Nobody~ wrote:DONT SEARCH WORDS ON GOOGLE WITHOUT TINKING

~[FGS]SaSQuATcH~ wrote:you+serious=error

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
Skilgannon
NoNameRANK
NoNameRANK

Re: "Text" package.. or something.. problem. - Postby Skilgannon » 14 Jun 2010, 18:26

~DJ~ wrote:Warning: Failed to load 'ConversationList Text.ConList_Mission00': Can't find file for package 'Text'

Well there's your problem.

* Since when were you the one in control?
Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: "Text" package.. or something.. problem. - Postby Jima B » 14 Jun 2010, 18:28

~DJ~ wrote:Heya guys.

I was just hosting my server, dedicated one.. and seeing the logs.. this spams alot, I want to know the reason;

Warning: Failed to load 'ConversationList Text.ConList_Mission00': Can't find file for package 'Text'

Does anyone know why that happens?

Please tell me asap, thanks :$

It's trying to load a conversation file that doesn't exist.

For further information, what map are you playing on? If custom, perhaps you could upload so I can examine?

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!
ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: "Text" package.. or something.. problem. - Postby ShadowRunner » 15 Jun 2010, 00:26

the server is still running though right? or it wont play and this is the error message?

Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: "Text" package.. or something.. problem. - Postby Jima B » 15 Jun 2010, 00:32

ShadowRunner wrote:the server is still running though right? or it wont play and this is the error message?

it shouldn't cause the server to stop running.

~DJ~ wrote:ANOTHER ONE TO QUOTE ME ON THE SIGNATURE. SOON... I'LL BE TAKING OVER EVERYONE'S SIGNATURE! Mwhahahahaha!
Mastakilla
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!
!Lysergsäurediethylamid!

Re: "Text" package.. or something.. problem. - Postby Mastakilla » 15 Jun 2010, 01:33

ShadowRunner wrote:the server is still running though right? or it wont play and this is the error message?

It's still running, but it shouldn't be happening. Although when I used to host a server I'd get a shizload of weird errors spammed aswell... Could possibly cause some lag?

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: "Text" package.. or something.. problem. - Postby ShadowRunner » 15 Jun 2010, 17:15

con editor always give me metabolic end product when installing sdk, recently dll files as well, that thing about "older files, keep or replace". But I dont think this is the problem.

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: "Text" package.. or something.. problem. - Postby ~DJ~ » 15 Jun 2010, 20:20

Mastakilla wrote:

It's still running, but it shouldn't be happening. Although when I used to host a server I'd get a shizload of weird errors spammed aswell... Could possibly cause some lag?

same, and yes, my server still runs, doesn't crash. But that log spams alot.

That Resident Evil Mod
————

chin.democ. wrote:It's just what you're doing with your right hand that worries me....
Jima B
Virtue/4E
Virtue/4E

Re: "Text" package.. or something.. problem. - Postby Jima B » 15 Jun 2010, 20:54

~DJ~ wrote:
Mastakilla wrote:

same, and yes, my server still runs, doesn't crash. But that log spams alot.

well yeah it's looking for a conversation that doesn't exist.
Perhaps you're walking over a con-trigger in game or something... or one is set to trigger at map start, but the con file doesn't exist.
That'd cause this problm

ShadowRunner
It's over 5000!
It's over 5000!

Nationality:
Japan

Re: "Text" package.. or something.. problem. - Postby ShadowRunner » 16 Jun 2010, 16:21

yes I was going to ask what map? Maggie Chow, if frobbed, will crash a server etc... does it have npc's etc...

~DJ~
Teh 1337'
Teh 1337'

Re: "Text" package.. or something.. problem. - Postby ~DJ~ » 17 Jun 2010, 15:55

Ah, seems like it's only at Lees_HongKongInfiniteParty-3.

No worries now.. it's an unsolvable thing now!

That Resident Evil Mod
————

Return to Questions about DeusEx